• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share Something Positive About You Day vs. Good Things Happen Everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry you're depressed. No needle, that's awesome! I tried for 5 years to stop it. I finally did and it's been almost 10 years. Dropped the needle but still addicted to something else. It's so hard not too. @fabriclondon

^^^Thank you! Congrats on being off the needle for 10 years. That's great. I'm currently on 2mg suboxone daily for several weeks now so I'm still "using" something as well.

Feeling a bit depressed and off today, but at least I'm not sticking a needle in my arm : )

Congratulations!! :)

I'm finishing correcting my son's homework and I realized it's time for me to re-study everything so I can keep up with this new generations. He's doing really well and I very proud of him.

^^^That's great : ) I have no idea what the curriculum is like nowadays. Getting old here lol. The more I stay off dope the more I realize just what a waste of time and life that stuff is.

^^^That's great : ) I have no idea what the curriculum is like nowadays. Getting old here lol. The more I stay off dope the more I realize just what a waste of time and life that stuff is.

That's very good to hear fabriclondond!

I had a negative day today and realized that this does make us stronger, despite of the 'blue' feelings.
Learning to cope with difficult things, make us grow emotionally. That's the positive thing.

Hi there from Finland.

Changed winter tyres from my 300M to summer tyres, went to town and while coming back there was suddenly snow on road and a turn to right. Drove off the road and not a single scratch in my car. Amercin cars amazing.

Oh well. Broke my wrist in the progress and I have huge pile of wood to be cut and dried for next winter...

^ Enjoying your beautiful spring, not so hot. Quite pleasant I suppose. :)

Fridays, always a great day! :)

I found someone's lost IPhone and was able to return it to them. Admittedly, at times during active addiction I may have pawned it. Felt good to do the right thing. Hope everyone has a great weekend : )

^^ This is truly a rare act these days, I imagine the relief of the person who had lost it. Good things like that are so valuable.

I spoke to my daughter today. She's quite positive, reaching her goals.
I'm truly happy to see I am part of that at an extent, although she does get all the merits.
She made it all out of her gut, willingness and strong will.

Played a Flames of War game today and for the first time I won against a guy I have played against atleast twenty times within last six months.

I guess tapering to half the normal oxycodone dose equals half the haze in mind so I was able to think clear and act right while defending with British Lorried Rifle company against German Panzer Lehr Company.

(Yes I still play with things some consider toy soldiers although I am over thirty. No I don't live with my mom :) )

I didn't use my favorite drug today...its been a week and im doing good :)

Ripped spikes of my old winter tyres, put them back on and burned them into slicks just few moments ago while driving ferociously at race track. Huh, I feel like being alive.

Today makes it 45 days I've been clean. No Suboxone, no nothing. I take Clonazepam for the PAWS but besides that, I'm ok. I hope all of you are doing well too. Best wishes.

edit: The Clonazepam is prescribed and handed out to me by a trusted friend each day. I'm trying to do this right. I also did do a proper doctor supervised taper, but it was cut a month short. Funny how locking yourself in a room with a padlock like trainspotting can actually be the best idea you've ever had. Haha, obviously not for everyone. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.