• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share Something Positive About You Day vs. Good Things Happen Everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That's great Benzo Girl, keep up!

I'm sober for a while now but I still have my rainy days. I'm improving but sometimes things are just difficult.
I went to a dentist who wanted to prescribed me meds for pain whilst waiting for an appointment to treat one tooth.
Having said no to this as well as rejecting benzos to the doctor who wanted to sedate me for an endoscopy were quite challenging. But I made it. :)

I haven't used no desire to. I did have 1 positive though. A really nice dispensery delivery. Edibles for pain and indica to hopefully help me sleep

Got a new fulltime job working at the bakery right behind my house! It is also overnights 9pm-5am, which is the perfect range of hours for my nocturnal life. So many awesome perks about this! We also get to take home day old pastries and bread, as well as free coffee all night. I've worked 4 shifts already and really like it, I'm learning a lot and hope to get the hang of it asap. Life is finally looking up! :)

Ditto on enjoying a clear, sublime day in CA.

I helped a good friend with a project she was really stressing out about and I could see the relief in her face when she left my place, she was so happy and grateful. It felt terrific to get out of my own head and focus on something I'm semi-adept at while improving my friend's day.

I need to start doing more for others - it's so fulfilling. I also need to follow through on the previous statement about helping others more often, instead of just saying it without any follow through.

It's soon to talk about my day but I managed to sleep a good couple of hours, actually 2 hours 'n 50 minutes, and I think I've got enough battery for the day.

I slept 6-7 hours. Woke up to birds chirping and sunshine :) it's a good day

Me too. Finished my taxes but found out I still have to pay almost 5 k.
As I work for another Government other than the one I live in I have inform and deliver all of these reports.
Isn't there a law to prevent payment of taxes twice. One in the country of origin and a 'mirror' of that should have been enough. Anyway I'm happy to have solved the issue so far. :)

Enjoying a sunny but chilly afternoon at the Jersey shore. Reading a Black Sabbath biography. I was never huge into stims, but the frequent mention of "pharmaceutical grade cocaine" has my mouth watering a bit. I'm still clean though! Hope everyone is having a good one.

Feeling better today. Wasn't sick just a little run down, the sun is out so l am going to get outside and go for a walk. Have a nice day everyone!!

lol. Yes they can be rather big, tasteful.

I had a very productive day and I'm relaxed now. So happy tomorrow is Friday. Need a break.

Seeing my daughter smile when she had a part in a play they're doing in school x

Evey

I know. It's nice to feel like that. We forget a little about our issues and focus on someone important.

I know. It's nice to feel like that. We forget a little about our issues and focus on someone important.

Yes its her birthday soon she's growing up fast n is very happy n enquizitive little thing. She had some behavioural problems but teacher told her she's getti g better behaved n had a certicate for good manners. I like that the school does rewards n things like that.

Evey

Status
Not open for further replies.