• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share Something Positive About You Day vs. Good Things Happen Everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day off tomorrow.. Hit a big room.. got money to grab presents.. personal project dialed in.. relaxed as can be today.

a fun outing with a friend in recovery. it brightened up my day. hope there will be many more to come.

^ That's great! :)
I have had friends in recovery many years. It was for me something quite fun and both of us sobered up for a while, however, with time I believe I started to be a bad influence for her. Now I see my past and understand that I could have done so much more. Sobriety makes us see things quite different, not necessarily better just different. Good at some point.

The last days I was not my self. I hardly woke up from my bed just to eat something and then I went back, watching movies all night and sleeping all day. I actualy quited Heroin after two weeks of continual using and that could be an explanation.
Im just about to start a journey(no vihicle) pass through some mountains or even some seas. I know it sounds kinda no sence but I know that's how I find my self again.
Ill be back in a few days stronger and wiser, that's what Im expecting from my journey to do to me.
Stay strong and take care people!
'

Congrats bomber!! That's all part of the process and it seems you are doing great. Keep it up with the good attitude!! :)
One day at a time. Much peace to all.

All my packages arrived today after my newfound practice of last minute e-bay/ amazon shopping. My sister made the 600 mile trek down the I-5 safely and I puppysat my good buddy pictured in post #665. Pretty great day indeed.

Everyone is coming and we are going to be together after so many years. I'm a bit nervous as some of them will be seeing me sober for the first time in ages. Last year it was okay but we weren't expecting everyone to show up. Great day indeed!

Last edited:
congrats on the 2 years ! everyone is buggin about get-togethers. anything i'd say would be obvious, no need to be nervous, feel good about your sobriety. hopefully bomb food to look forward to

i got a refund from school cause i over paid out of state tuition then sorted it out after i got my transcripts. i mean a nice check in the mail 2 days before xmas ? i just feel lucky/blessed for real. and ain't worried about anything.

*unexpectedly got a 100 gift card. was in the givin mood so i gave the homeless guy a dollar and he said someone gave him a gift bag and he was all happy too. im like fuck yea.

Last edited:
congrats on the 2 years ! everyone is buggin about get-togethers. anything i'd say would be obvious, no need to be nervous, feel good about your sobriety. hopefully bomb food to look forward to

Thanks JoeTS. Everything ran quite smoothly - we have just arrived (here is 02:20) and I couldn't be more happy right now. Family is finally united. :)

^ Glad your family is united Erikmen, in peace and harmony I presume. I'm a bit jealous as Politics have taken hold of the discussion around my living room so I have taken refuge here and stumbled across "Best of BL". I laughed so hard I think I pulled a muscle after reading "We did it. We all did it. God has F'ing done it finally. Diphenidine is the spirit molecule." it's a post made by a psychonaut tripping HARD on the disassociative diphenidine ( I skipped ahead and made sure he was ok before reading his trip report). Anyways time for bed so Santa doesn't skip my house. Happy Holidays all.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...i-it-we-all-believed-in-in-him-and-he-did-it-!!!!!

Thanks Jekyl, you are a great person to be around in here. Positive vibrations.
Thanks for everything my friend! <3

Ditto, much obliged for the warm welcome to TDS. I enjoy geeking out in OD/BDD but here I can fix my problems as well.. An old buddy of mine just dropped off some sweet mortars (fireworks) so New Years eve just got more interesting. I'm a sucker for good fireworks.

I also felt that we get a lot of help from everyone in here, especially when we decide to change or stop doing things that are not good for us. There are just so many obstacles in the way. You are not alone!

I've had the greatest Christmas with my real family and it was magical. It was great, simple and beautiful at the same time. I don't remember when we celebrated Christmas together for the last time, before yesterday. Unfortunately not everyone will be here by the next Christmas so it was really special, cosy, with us singing, playing games, speeches. A traditional Christmas for a non-traditional family. Some of our relatives took a 12+ hour flight just to be here knowing they would have to go back this morning. Best ever! <3

I got a whole bunch of life sustaining bullshit done.. food shopping, bills, sleep etc..

it was a nice day.. gotta love global warming<3

Have finally been able to close this fuc.. fiscal year!! 2016 is gone even before the 31st.
All the reports have turned in, no more translations for tomorrow.

And, it's Friday! How great is that? This has been one of the most hectic week I've ever had in years and it turned out fine.

My evaluation results have proven to be outstanding (not my words) and I'm finally taking holidays by the end of next month.
In January/february - as usual in the middle of the winter again, perhaps I'll visit one of these great places I've been wanting to go.

Besides, my family is united again after so many years and now it's my time to visit them. It's all good, so far.. =D
Much peace and love and respect to everyone! <3

My relationship with my sister seems to be in a very good road. Family is of the most important things. I love the fact that she get's inspired by me and asks for my advice.

^ Family is great. I regret having distanced from mine. At least we are fine, together although miles away from each other. We are back and still meet on holidays. I hope we can see each other more often.

Today I really worked a lot. Had a lot of pending things done. And that made me very glad as I'm about to go on holidays and pending things have always their ways to find you.

Status
Not open for further replies.