• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc The (LOPERAMIDE) diaries...

I can say officially that you do not need to be a member of Costco to use the pharmacy. You do not need a membership. Not that they'll tell you that.

The pharmacy is their loss-leader, doesn't turn a profit. It brings people in for the low price, who then join because they think they need to be members. Just walk on in, no need to flash a card.

Officialness comes from having used their pharmacy for flu shots as a non-member, and trained by a pharmacist who works for costco.

There arent "technically restrictions on loperamide, no official laws have been written and loperamide hasn't become officially controled. The DEA released a statement about the rashes of loperamide deaths occuring, and the head of the FDA or the DEA wrote an open letter to Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Costco, and a bunch of other large retailers asking them to voluntarily stop selling bulk and large quantities of loperamide. Ebay answered and said they were gonna do it, others haven't answered, but most retailers online show "out of stock".

The other day I had an order for an in store pickup of one box of lope pills, 2x200 pill bottles. When I got there they didnt have my order. I checked my email and early that day my order was cancelled and they told me it was out of stock. I went to the pharmacy and told them I was to see them and ask, because I had a hunch it was back there. Guess what? it was back there, behind the counter. I got one, the limit was only one, and since I have a membership card that you have to show when you buy anything there, they are aware of how much and when I buy, so I'm sure If i went back today they'd have a reason to not serve me.

just so all of you know, this is how it is in upstate NY

Wow, getting serious about restricting lope! Im all for the restriction, people are dying from mega dosing! i worry one of u guys wont reply back cuz u died from heart arrest. Everyone needs to get serious about dropping lope! I was Addicted to it, so i know it isnt easy, but with all the comfort meds available, It is possible people! Kratom, Kratom Extracts, Kava, Phenibut(only if u use it sparingly), rc benzos(again sparingly). If those amazing things dont help, then u definetly need medical help! Go to every hospital in ur county until you get detoxed with subs. Research what hospital does suboxone detox near u. Look at OP, he did every drug out there to get off and still using lope(no offence skodeo). So point blank, its gonna be difficult knowing ur quitting when u have a busy life. with all the money skodeo used for tiepatine, kratom, pregabalin Ect. He couldve gotten on subs. Please do something before lame ducking lop e kills u. My parents can "see" a a overdose possible on heroin, but on immodium? C'mon guys. If I can do it, u can too. We're obviously addicts, a disease more complex than depression. Unfortunately I suffer from both. I guys are in way better position then I am. So put it foot down, fast taper, use our great resources, and man up. Love u guys.

hey hey hey that is some happy news. I've already got a membership (not costco, but the "walton" family version of it) so I take advantage if I can. Still, going in without a membership would probably result in them givin the ol' razzle dazzle hastle trying to get you to leave without saying "you need a membership" or "you dont need a membership to buy this.....but", trying to get you out.

Everyone is so friendly to me, im a very nice person and I like making people have a better day. Im very professional when Im in public. As soon as I mention "is Loperamide in stock?", "I'll take one Loperamide please", or "where is the Loperamide? and what is the customer purchhase limit?" their attitude changes from "how are you today? I hope I can help you :) boy o boy is this a great day!" to "loperamide huh? Um.....I dont think so......probably not sorry" while making as little eye contact as possible. So I'll ask "could you please check, I've been told its in stock" and they'll reply ".............ok.......", and they shuffle out to look; they come back 10 minutes later. "...we have them...." they say in a flat tone. I ask "could I have one please", and they will ring my purchase out without saying a single word or making any eye contact, shoves my reciept at me, and turns around to GTFO of my presence.

I've heard "Its Illegal now so we dont have it", "we are only allowed to sell it to legitamite patients", Its regulated so we sent it back", "the DEA made it against the rules to sell it", "corporate announced we'll never have it again", and many more statements that are easily fact checked to find out if they're false. They all have different reasons why, but all of them look at me with a face of despisal, loathing, and contempt. It's now very very clear that loperamide is out of the hat now and will never be able to get back in. The "secret is gone; so many people try it are hearing that they could get high off loperamide.

Can't say if Sam's he-man woman-hater's Club is the same way, but probably.

I didn't get hassled going to the Costco Pharmacy, getting flu shots, paying, or even leaving. No telling who might do the "greeter" bit, or "receipter" what day, but at most he would walkie-his-talkie and hear the rules. You would have a receipt after all.

Yeah, still working my way down and its going to take a little while, I've been lucky, as the only side effects I've had were mild withdrawal symptoms sometimes........as long as the taper could be followed by actually having loperamide to taper with...........Then shit hits the fan in my head really quickly.

I've taken a few rides on the phenibut train before, each time resulted in: Physical Dependency, Amnesia from blackouts, falling asleep while driving (THIS almost killed me, i try not to think too much about it, but the way that whole thing played out I'm lucky to be alive......AND my car worked fine afterward.), and ungodly mood swings. I always start with good intentions but I always devolve into daily, unmeasured high doses. I've only experienced psychosis one time and that was from phenibut w/d. Its good if you take it on a 1 day on, 3 day off, 1 day on, 3 day off, 1 day on, 1 week break, but I've never had the control to do that. Do it every day for a week and you'll feel like shit for almost as long after. As far as getting clean/ tapering/detox, I wouldn't recommend anyone start phenibut to detox, its a drug that doesn't give one a lot of wiggle room tolerance wise, and even just using it a handful of times gives me awful rebound symptoms.

Same with RC Benzos, If I were to use those to detox from lope, by the time lope detox is over I'd be dependent on RC Benzos, which would be somewhere in the realm of trading 1 to 1 addiction wise. RC Benzos wont explode your heart, but I really don't want to have to go through another psychotic episode ever again.

The BSU is a scary place when you're in psychosis. This one guy would run around the ward SCREAMING "KILL ME FUCKING KILL ME YOU FUCKERS" from 1am-4am every day. When psychosis set in I convinced myself I was in some evil experiment and that guy was the only person, other than me, that knew what was really going on. Terrifying.

Anyways, Loperamide dangers aside, knowing how I am and what I'm likely to do, taking other things to aid a detox would just leave me with a dependency on whatever I switched over to. I've done it too many times. Tianeptine was a bad one. I just have very very little self control when it comes to drugs, and I also am terrified of GABAergics, I think the only way I'd consider using one would be under close doctor supervision.

OR I'm just making excuses so I can keep taking Loperamide. Thats actually the most likely thing haha, it would be funny if it wasn't so real.

OH the good thing about this whole loperamide situation is that NOW, if you go to a doctor to discuss your dependency to get help getting off it, they won't look at you like you have lobsters crawling out of your ears, they'll actually believe you and might be able to do something to help.

I?m new here but I thought I might be able to help. I used lopes to get off methadone and used them regularly for almost 5 years. By the end of it I was able to down a 200 bottle nightly. Then I ended up with heart palpitations and soon learned I now have an abnormal EGK. I realized I had to stop!!! I tapered down to 24/2mg pills a day and was planning on continuing but an opportunity came up for me to be off work for 5 weeks, so here goes and jumped CT. Methadone ain?t got sh!t on this withdrawal!!! I have learned that the timelines are similar though. I used kratom for the first 3 weeks. I only took 7 grams in the beginning at night for a few hours of relief and to catch some sleep. Every 3-4 days I?d drop a gram. Being that I?m an addict I gave them to my wife to dish out knowing what I?d do with ?em. I?m on to week 4 clean and no more kratom. The acute is over! Thank the gods! I?m able to get about 4 hrs a night give or take which still sucks but better then it was, and the mean shits, everything else is mostly gone. The RBS(restless body syndrome) gone. I can actually sit and be comfortable without the need to move. I am still extremely unmotivated. But I make myself do it with a cup of coffee in the morning. I hope I could help. These w/d?s are not as bad as the internet hypes them up to be I?ve tried to quit before and failed and this time was much easier! It?s all a mind game! Be strong, I?m a little bitch when it comes to pain, and I?m doing it! Good luck family!!!

I?m new here but I thought I might be able to help. I used lopes to get off methadone and used them regularly for almost 5 years. By the end of it I was able to down a 200 bottle nightly. Then I ended up with heart palpitations and soon learned I now have an abnormal EGK. I realized I had to stop!!! I tapered down to 24/2mg pills a day and was planning on continuing but an opportunity came up for me to be off work for 5 weeks, so here goes and jumped CT. Methadone ain?t got sh!t on this withdrawal!!! I have learned that the timelines are similar though. I used kratom for the first 3 weeks. I only took 7 grams in the beginning at night for a few hours of relief and to catch some sleep. Every 3-4 days I?d drop a gram. Being that I?m an addict I gave them to my wife to dish out knowing what I?d do with ?em. I?m on to week 4 clean and no more kratom. The acute is over! Thank the gods! I?m able to get about 4 hrs a night give or take which still sucks but better then it was, and the mean shits, everything else is mostly gone. The RBS(restless body syndrome) gone. I can actually sit and be comfortable without the need to move. I am still extremely unmotivated. But I make myself do it with a cup of coffee in the morning. I hope I could help. These w/d?s are not as bad as the internet hypes them up to be I?ve tried to quit before and failed and this time was much easier! It?s all a mind game! Be strong, I?m a little bitch when it comes to pain, and I?m doing it! Good luck family!!!
Are you in the US? Why not try to get a short term prescription to codeien or cocodomal from your doctor if your in another county you may be able to purchase cocodomal or codeine cough mixture without a prescription either eay it cant hurt to ask and maybe make your life more painfree so long as you can use responsibly of course the codeine will help your symptoms and give you an indication of how big your tolerance is by how much it effects you etc best of luck.

I?m in US so drs are scared to prescribe opiates now(except for the legal drug dealers in methadone clinics). Thanks for the suggestion, but at this point I?m feeling better everyday and I don?t take anything anymore. The lack of a goodnight sleep sucks but it?s slowly coming back. After 14 years of abusing opiates this is he longest I?ve ever gone, and I have no plans on going back! Good luck family!!!

By the way I just remembered I took 4 miligrams of lopermine months ago and it got me higher than I'd been in ages I wanted even trying to reach that stage but it was a pleasant surprise especially because I'd hadit before then with nothing but a painful constipated stomach strange drug indeed.

Very useful if used right likes lot of other medications

CVS had pulled all large bottles off the shelf in my SMALL California town...been that way for a week or two now. I have been hitting up my last two choices in town, Safeway and Rite Aid. I am wary of Rite Aid since I know they hire loss prevention people and I'm still jacking boxes (generally). I just now got back from a Safeway run and there was one remaining 96 ct bottle and still a shelf full of 48 ct bottles. I wonder if they will reorder the 96 ct boxes or if those are now behind the counter there.
It's coming down fast from coast to coast. I wanted to stock up online and just pay for a ton to do a month long taper, but that's not possible now. Soon I'll be getting the small boxes with blister packs and go from a high dose to basically nothing, it isn't going to be fun. There's other towns I can drive to if need be, but my car isn't running well after getting it back finally so I really don't want to drive out of town and back if I don't have to...just the few miles to work or my gf's.
Just my luck too I'm down to almost no RC benzos in my possession after taking them a month and a half, I've been doing tiny amounts and the raging anxiety somewhat reduces, but not really. This is uncomfortable.
Out of desperation I took an entire 96 and 48 ct lope handful down the hatch to ease this anxiety more. Fucked.
The day is coming.
I have no plan.
I AM 100% an addict who can't do this on my own.....just read this entire post. I've been all over the place and still barely made it anywhere. Reduced my intake is all.
Today was another one of those days I woke up in a severe panic. I did this to myself and I don't know how it's going to end up, somethings going to give soon though.
Sigh.
A new work week begins today in about 3 hours. Wish me luck.

May make the 45 min drive to the nearest Costco around here to see if I am able to get a decent amount there. Just curious if they've implemented what the East coast already has...
I was digging online once recently and saw you could buy bulk lope powder out of China for cheap as fuck...I may have to see if I can find that site again.

When I went to detox this last summer for a week I basically CTed it off lope, cocaine, heroin...all I got was a tiny script for Ativan which I was allowed one every 4 hours and didn't help much. The script only lasted like 3 or 4 days too. I didn't sleep at all while I was in there and by day I was physically and mentally beat down. After I got out I remained off lope for another 3 weeks, but still my body hadn't returned to normal. Mainly I was just shitting STILL all the time and just felt a little off. All I took was Gabapentin here and there during that time which did help a lot. My sleep was better and became much more normal, but some nights were still worse than others and restless, but not as bad as that first week sitting in a minimal detox.
I WILL say this. The detox was not as bad as I had intended it to be. I was taking 200 lopes at a time in between shooting up heroin and coke and popping xanax once in a blue moon. BUT I didn't have a job or any responsibility then and now I do hardcore. I can't imagine feeling like I did working my demanding job 6 days out of the week, but I may have to.

If your serious about quitting check into FMLA at your co. it might get you close to 30 days off. You might have to let the HR person know and then they can work with you. I?m on day 23 off lopes and my last dose was 400mgs. It?s gonna suck no matter what scripts you get or if you CT or taper. Get some kratom in 1g capsules and give it to your gf to dish out to you. Y?all not living together might help that. Make a plan to start at 8g daily(twice a day) then go down 1g every 3 days, when you get to 4g, go down 1g every 4 days. When I got to 4g it was only at night and I still did drop every 3 days. It?s just to get you over the HUMP(crazy long lope hump). Time to man up! If I can anyone can!! Good luck Family!!

Last edited:
Damn the crackdown is fucking scary, time to load up

One of you should, in keeping with the name of the thread, take many poignant B&W photos of the Crackdown for a Time Magazine special supplement dedicated to the crisis.

When I went to detox this last summer for a week I basically CTed it off lope, cocaine, heroin...all I got was a tiny script for Ativan which I was allowed one every 4 hours and didn't help much. The script only lasted like 3 or 4 days too. I didn't sleep at all while I was in there and by day I was physically and mentally beat down. After I got out I remained off lope for another 3 weeks, but still my body hadn't returned to normal. Mainly I was just shitting STILL all the time and just felt a little off. All I took was Gabapentin here and there during that time which did help a lot. My sleep was better and became much more normal, but some nights were still worse than others and restless, but not as bad as that first week sitting in a minimal detox.
I WILL say this. The detox was not as bad as I had intended it to be. I was taking 200 lopes at a time in between shooting up heroin and coke and popping xanax once in a blue moon. BUT I didn't have a job or any responsibility then and now I do hardcore. I can't imagine feeling like I did working my demanding job 6 days out of the week, but I may have to.

Lol, did u read my last post bro? I think your over thinking the harshness of lope addiction, which makes it worse. I know you can do it. I mean, you've been given the best advice possible by a LOT of people on this thread! Its u, not the lope. Drop it, act as if it doesn't exist, and stock on whatever comfort meds help the most. But if ur a addict like me, U will just slip in another whole again(like ur Tia plan). I call us "the smartest of addicts" cuz we research all our shit! Whether its to avoid failing drug tests, withdrawals, danger, or death, we find ways to get a motivation buzz off our typical drug of choice( example, lope after heroin. Kava after phenibut). Its better to withdrawal while having a busy schedule instead of sitting at home all day over thinking shit, scintillating your life. Be smart, stock on comforts, schedule and plan everything out, and get it done! Idk why everyone is stocking up "as much as possible" when u can pre plan.

Us lope addicts are smarter then a typical addict.

why not get codeine to cut down with its the weakest opiate(subjectively) making it perfect for cutting down, helping paws and similar.