• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc The (LOPERAMIDE) diaries...

Pretty good actually. I'm not going to take any more until I start getting the shits again. That's really the only thing I can't deal with. I'll probably take like half as much next time too. Things got intense for a few minutes. I had no idea immodium could do that. I was seriously thinking about getting out the narcan for a second... Scarry.

Yeah, I take a med every day for palpitations and before the doc figured out what it was and how to treat it it was pretty sketchy. I would start with a few and add a few more at a time until you feel youre at a decent place and things are bearable. Keep in mind that it is an opiate so taking it for longer than absolutely necessary is going to result in either a new addiction or another set of WD.

Glad things seem bearable, the lope really does help. It's just a matter of fine tuning the dosage. Stay strong!

Others have tried to point this out and I'll try to do that too.

Phenibut is a strong substance and needs to be treated with respect.

If I was in your shoes, I'd let go of it...it can be very counterproductive to your stability.

Physical addiction has been reported to occur within days. I'm talking 2-4 days. Anyone who has withdrawn from GABA A/B drugs will tell you how much fun it is to go through that.

With how fragile your situation is, I'd stay far away from Phenibut. Picture withdrawing from a Gabaertic and your ridiculous opiate habit if something were to go wrong and you couldn't get your stuff on time.

Once you're done tapering, you're not going to be able to just put the Phenibut down. It's a pretty nasty substance and there's a reason it's seldom used.

Even in Russia, where Phenibut was created, Diazepam is preferred because of its stability.

I just ate a bunch of pumpkin pie and drank a huge glass of water and it's leveling off now. I'm probably a little dehydrated from not drinking and hardly eating due to the sub WD. I'm sure that didn't help any.

You got a taste of Lope craziness...now imagine what I'd feel like taking upwards of 300 at a time. It wasn't always that way, I started off with 50 when I was in H WD long ago...but I def' wasn't as sensitive to you as you are. I take it that was your first time?

Others have tried to point this out and I'll try to do that too.

Phenibut is a strong substance and needs to be treated with respect.

If I was in your shoes, I'd let go of it...it can be very counterproductive to your stability.

Physical addiction has been reported to occur within days. I'm talking 2-4 days. Anyone who has withdrawn from GABA A/B drugs will tell you how much fun it is to go through that.

With how fragile your situation is, I'd stay far away from Phenibut. Picture withdrawing from a Gabaertic and your ridiculous opiate habit if something were to go wrong and you couldn't get your stuff on time.

Once you're done tapering, you're not going to be able to just put the Phenibut down. It's a pretty nasty substance and there's a reason it's seldom used.

Even in Russia, where Phenibut was created, Diazepam is preferred because of its stability.

Ya, I took phenibut for the first couple days, then a day off, and now the last couple days...today I woke up feeling decent, but halfway into work I was feeling really off. So off in fact that I broke and went to the store on my lunch and downed 96 Lopes. Starting back over from scratch tomorrow. Sadly, the Lope didn't put my troubled mind at ease either. I think I'm dealing with the phenibut WD, I don't even know. I was extremely agitated, anxious. I made it home about 20 minutes ago and took tianeptine and a dab of f-phenibut. I'm off tomorrow, I'll be out of tianeptine and I will NOT take any phenibut or lope. I'm going to try and cold turkey everything for the day. I'm back in a bind it feels like.

Honestly, the phenibut doesn't really even help with my situation. I just makes me a tad less anxious and outgoing. I'd be set with just the tianeptine, but I need to keep my doses lower than I have been. Anyway, kratom should be here in the next few days and more tianeptine towards the end of the week.

Rough night, I did manage to sleep 8 hours combined though. I woke up around midnight with the restless ARMS in full swing again and scraped the last of my tianeptine together which put the restlessness at bay about 45 minutes later. Went back to sleep at 2 and woke up at 530 thanks to the arms again. Netflixed it up and took a nap for a half hour and then woke up with restless LEGS. I haven't dealt with the restlessness in quite some time and I HATE it. DRives me insane. I roll around to the point where my clothes are bundled up and my sheets come off my bed. On the plus side the phenibut has my head in a good place still...but i read that it exacerbates restlessness, so perhaps that is the culprit. Well, now that I forced myself awake the symptoms have subsided and I'm embracing the mental glow. I was about to head out to get lopes when I saw that my kratom package comes today...what a HUGE relief. I have absolutely no desire to spring back to loperamide and I'm bummed that I broke yesterday. Now I just have to wait it out for about 6 hours until my package comes. Cutting the phenibut for now due to the horror stories and more tianeptine in about 5 days time which is good so I can take a breather from that...peacey weacy.

What a day it turned out to be. Another day on lope, no doubt. I feel like I constantly put my mind to things and then fall back. Well, I should have just took the pain and waited for the kratom, but in the moment, at 11, I dosed a small amount of f-phenibut. By the time my package came I ripped it open and slammed a .5g of my 50x kratom extract. After I did that the kratom combined with the phenibut comedown...or something of the sort...and I felt weird. Horribly panicked & anxious, foggy head, pains, a bit of restlessness. I felt kind of like I was WDing from opiates and coming down from a meth binge at the same time. So, I headed to the store and took a smaller amount of 80 lopes which are kicking in now while I finish my kava tea.
Whatever the cost I must NOT mess with phenibut anymore. It seems to whack me out just a few hours down the road and I begin to feel horrible. My body feels like it was tossed into mass confusion. The kratom is making me feel like it did before...seemingly worse. I have a ways to go til my tianeptine comes, if I had that I know I'd feel much better. For now I don't know what to do...not looking forward to work tomorrow and I still have a small sense of impending doom and I can't wait to wake up throughout the night in a restless hell.

I finally feel way better...I don't know what my deal is. No more phenibut. Like everyone forewarned me about. Fuck that shit. I may have to stick to lope again til my tianeptine comes. This past week has been one big trial and error. Total learning experience...drugs, man. Ugh.

11 pm here. Attempted to go to sleep at 9 since I have my alarm set to get up for work at 430 am. Slept maybe 30 minutes before, this time, ONE leg became restless and kicking around. I am convinced the random restless legs/arms I get are now caused by the phenibut. Every day I have taken phenibut is a night I wake up restless in some random area of my body. Strange how it switches to various limbs each time. In regular opiate/lope WD it's always both legs. I def know I am not WDing from lope since I took some 6 hours prior to now. I'm one of those people where phenibut's positive aspects do not outweigh the negative. I have horrible comedowns later on in the day which, fortunately, do turn into a positive glow the next morning and this restlessness by night. When I had tianeptine all I had to do was take a little of that and it'd be put it at bay. However, with lope and kratom it doesn't doesn't do jack. No more phenibut...at least until I am in a way better place and even then only once a week max maybe, dependant on if I still get horrible comedowns off even small amounts and restlessness by night when my system isn't jumbled up for juggling chemicals/detoxing. The whole phenibut idea was bad news, guess I had to learn on my own. If I had steady doses of tianeptine I'd still be off lope. Double edged sword 'cause I purposely ran out before ordering more knowing I'd have nearly a week off it. When I'm in panic attack mode from the phenibut comedown after about 5-6 hours or so I immediately go back to lope in hopes that it'll pull me out of the madness and it did tonight, but not before....prob 'cause I took such a small phenibut dose today.

Last edited:
Sko, I've always heard doses of lope over 40mg refered to as anxiolytic by multiple people. You've gotta be careful with anything anti-anxiety as anxiety seems to be a major trigger in getting you to fall back on your crutch (lope). Get the anxiety aspect right and I bet quitting will be much easier for you. Get it wrong though and.... :(.....

I feel for you man. Scrap the phenibut. Have you tried doing some heavy exercise right when you start feeling anxipus?? It may buy you an hour or three between doses.

Kratom has always sucked for me too BTW. Ive found Kava tea works wat better for me.. Almost like a low dose of klonopin. Try it out!

11 pm here. Attempted to go to sleep at 9 since I have my alarm set to get up for work at 430 am. Slept maybe 30 minutes before, this time, ONE leg became restless and kicking around. I am convinced the random restless legs/arms I get are now caused by the phenibut. Every day I have taken phenibut is a night I wake up restless in some random area of my body. Strange how it switches to various limbs each time. In regular opiate/lope WD it's always both legs. I def know I am not WDing from lope since I took some 6 hours prior to now. I'm one of those people where phenibut's positive aspects do not outweigh the negative. I have horrible comedowns later on in the day which, fortunately, do turn into a positive glow the next morning and this restlessness by night. When I had tianeptine all I had to do was take a little of that and it'd be put it at bay. However, with lope and kratom it doesn't doesn't do jack. No more phenibut...at least until I am in a way better place and even then only once a week max maybe, dependant on if I still get horrible comedowns off even small amounts and restlessness by night when my system isn't jumbled up for juggling chemicals/detoxing. The whole phenibut idea was bad news, guess I had to learn on my own. If I had steady doses of tianeptine I'd still be off lope. Double edged sword 'cause I purposely ran out before ordering more knowing I'd have nearly a week off it. When I'm in panic attack mode from the phenibut comedown after about 5-6 hours or so I immediately go back to lope in hopes that it'll pull me out of the madness and it did tonight, but not before....prob 'cause I took such a small phenibut dose today.
Hang in there man, can you order some "T" and get it soon? Or are you just going to ride it out until next week? Good to hear you are putting the Phenibut down. That shit is really weird, I have read some people take it daily and it is the most amazing thing in the world, me it never really agreed with so I guess that is a good thing. I know you have to hit the Lope again so just be careful in your acquisitions.

So, I'm not working after all today since I ended up in the EMERGENCY ROOM for hours last night.

THE BAD: Excruciating abdominal pain. This is the 4th occurrence now since January. I figured the lope ate away my stomach lining or killed my liver. Perhaps backed up my system to the point of internal explosion...it sure felt that way. A solid 9 on the pain scale.

THE GOOD: They couldn't find anything wrong. Drew mass blood, collected urine. No idea what is causing this. AND after taking lope daily for ages in extreme doses my liver/kidneys/etc are all perfectly healthy...WOW. My mass H2O intake and milk thistle have to help in that regard.

Sko, I've always heard doses of lope over 40mg refered to as anxiolytic by multiple people. You've gotta be careful with anything anti-anxiety as anxiety seems to be a major trigger in getting you to fall back on your crutch (lope). Get the anxiety aspect right and I bet quitting will be much easier for you. Get it wrong though and.... :(.....

I feel for you man. Scrap the phenibut. Have you tried doing some heavy exercise right when you start feeling anxipus?? It may buy you an hour or three between doses.

Kratom has always sucked for me too BTW. Ive found Kava tea works wat better for me.. Almost like a low dose of klonopin. Try it out!

Ya, I need to get my anxiety under control. Waiting to get under my new insurance plan which was supposed to occur at the beginning of this month...then scheduling a Dr. appt.
And I exercise quite a bit...on average I walk 12-17 miles a day. No joke. Been doing the kava thing too(ran out yesterday)!

What a day it turned out to be. Another day on lope, no doubt.

lol, fuck 'the adderall' diaries, this should be made into a movie.
I'm surprised the tianeptine didn't come yet, I hope that will prove effective, truly, in all seriousness. I know what you're going through sucks, but make sure to keep your sense of humor, as this has become one of my favorite threads.

Light restlessness throughout my body, not the limbs. In and out of sleep for a few hours. Up and at 'em now...stomach pain gone. 4 grams of 50x kratom gone in less than a day, 110 lopes consumed. No pheni, waiting on tia. That is all...

lol, fuck 'the adderall' diaries, this should be made into a movie.
I'm surprised the tianeptine didn't come yet, I hope that will prove effective, truly, in all seriousness. I know what you're going through sucks, but make sure to keep your sense of humor, as this has become one of my favorite threads.

What about "The Basketball Diaries?" One of my fav' movies! Check it out, Leo and Mark Wahlberg, man.

Ya, I HAVE to lope it up til the tia comes Monday. I am practically flat broke til next Friday now. And in mild phenibut WD...which is akin to opiate WD really. Never WDed from benzos even though I had my binges. Always keep the humor...and the positivity. Love y'all...

Well, if UPS shipped on SATURDAY I'd get it then...since they don't It's Monday now. I didn't want to get hooked on that so I consciously made an effort to be out for nearly a week. I regret that decision. I regret phenibut. Live and learn, son. Hopefully this thread goes down in history and helps a poor soul and I come out victorious...

I was thinking, while in the ER, is it strange to be an ex IV user and HATE HATE HATE needles?? Never liked 'em, never will. I wanted to tear the IV out...I couldn't even look at that thing.