• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc The (LOPERAMIDE) diaries...

Tianeptine is an SSRE not an SSRI (which, I too, have had no problem coming off of in the past multiple times). I'll TRY to just use it short term and at doses that are as small as possible. I'm wondering how much it'll take to master my Lope WD though, should be interesting.
Tianeptine is extremely powerful, after you use it to get off the Lope and you are in a comfortable place, it would be good to taper down and take two days off every week. Not in a row but like three on and then one off or two on and one off. Your body will adjust to the pattern and you should be able to avoid WD's. It will be tempting though to does big and just slip into the opiate like euphoria, so just be careful and proceed wisely with caution.

Tianeptine is extremely powerful, after you use it to get off the Lope and you are in a comfortable place, it would be good to taper down and take two days off every week. Not in a row but like three on and then one off or two on and one off. Your body will adjust to the pattern and you should be able to avoid WD's. It will be tempting though to does big and just slip into the opiate like euphoria, so just be careful and proceed wisely with caution.

I plan on proceeding with a little caution and thanks for the heads up. I don't need to trade one addiction for another, but anything is better than Lope and it's horrible and possibly fatal side effects. Can't wait to never touch it again!

I'm wondering if anyone else has felt the muscle strength loss while on Loperamide...in all my digging I've only seen it briefly referenced one or two times. I wonder what causes that? It's as though I can lift heavy objects once or twice and then my muscles just weaken and give out. Sometimes it used to be a struggle to even have to walk. Perhaps something to do with the fucked electrical system of the heart and not enough blood pumping frequently enough? I have no idea...

So, I didn't snag any Lope for tomorrow...yet. I may just try and stick out my day of work with the Kratom which I have had barely any noticeable effects with. That Lope must have skyrocketed my tolerance. After work few hours ago I took at least 10 grams and it felt like a teaser, almost placebo. I know back towards the end of last summer I got my hands on what should have been some of the best H...I was excited to IV again, but all it really did was make me tired, on edge, and sick. Little euphoria or a rush like the old days.

...That's why I'm also skeptical that even if I took an excess of tianeptine the euphoria wouldn't touch me. I'd just feel normal. I'll find out by the end of the week. Hopefully the last time I ever take loperamide is this Thursday or Friday.

The muscle weakness was one of my bigger symptoms it was the start of my heart issues developing it got to the point I couldn't lift my 25 pound child or stir a bowl of macaroni.

And Since taking huge amounts of lope I haven't gotten euphoria or even a buzz from any drug. Not heroin oxy or bupe. I barely maintain on bupe.

Today was about 120 Lopes and a couple g's of Kratom....still waiting for those packages which are scheduled to arrive Thurs and Fri. Soon, soon. I don't work tomorrow and have about 100 Lopes I plan to take. I'm assuming I'll Lope it up again on Thurs morn' at 4am before work and my tiateptine and phenibut should come shortly after I get off...then, hopefully, Lope no more forever. And I'll post my experiences with the new chemicals. Gotta document this process. Questions and comments are always welcome...

And Since taking huge amounts of lope I haven't gotten euphoria or even a buzz from any drug. Not heroin oxy or bupe. I barely maintain on bupe.

I know what you mean. Like I said I did H a number of times and nothing besides feeling sick and tired. No rush. I have done speed which I was able to feel good, but I went crazy.

Do you have diagnosed heart conditions now or what? The strength thing has been occurring for me for a good year now. However, since I dropped my dose almost in half the past 6 weeks or so I haven't noticed it at all really. I had issues with things like stirring mac as well...for instance brushing my teeth or even scrubbing myself in the shower. After a few repetitions the muscles just give out....weirdest feeling. Scary.

You still taking Lope, my friend? And what dose range are you in?

Woke up today at 10 am (about 28 hrs since last dose) and was feeling pretty off. I took roughly 90 Lopes about an hour after getting up and checked the status of my packages. Good news, the pheibut and tianeptine are out for delivery and will arrive this evening. I'm up north at my gf's place while she's at work since I have the day off, but I'll be heading home tonight after the delivery. Hence, fingers crossed that this may just be my last day dealing with Lope. I can begin experimenting tomorrow or possibly a bit tonight with my other goods.

Anyone else get super light headed when they begin withdrawing? It has always been that way for me with all opiates. When all I feel like doing is laying in bed and as soon as I stand up I get a major headrush and occasionally black out temporarily. It should be know even when I was younger, before the drugs and addiction issues, I had problems with lightheadedness and occasionally blacking out when standing up. When I was like 14 I was checked out for a systolic heart murmur during a routine physical and I can't remember if it was ever diagnosed or not. If so, perhaps that's part of my problem...I need to look into it.

Do Lopes keep anyone else up at night if they megadose too late in the day? This wasn't always the case, but a few months into abusing them it began occurring.

I dunno, guys and gals....maybe tomorrow I'll do my last Lope since I have to work again. After tomorrow I will have the following two days off to experiment with the phenibut and tianeptine for WDs. I don't want to be at work hoping for the best attempting to implement all this...

I dunno, guys and gals....maybe tomorrow I'll do my last Lope since I have to work again. After tomorrow I will have the following two days off to experiment with the phenibut and tianeptine for WDs. I don't want to be at work hoping for the best attempting to implement all this...
How's it going man? Stay away from the Phenibut, did you get a chance to try the Tianeptine yet?

Phenibut and tianeptine the past couple days...varying dosages. Going to take it easy on the phenibut, been up in the 2+ gram range. As for the tianeptine I've taken anywhere from 50mg to about 500 mg...I find the more the better. I know it's not a good idea to be up in the 500mg area, but with my tolerance from the Lope I kinda found that it's required to not feel like shit. I did wake up at about 2am this morning with restless legs and, for the first time ever and even stranger, restless shoulders...believe it or not. I find the phenibut and tianeptine combo in lower doses basically only help the mental aspects of WDs...no depression or dark thoughts, but the physical aspects are still there. Thanks for following my journey guys!

When I first tried the tianeptine I did about 250 mg and felt really weird and had to try to sleep it off...

yes I'm curious about the tianeptine as well, did you get the sulfate form or the sodium? Let us know if it works, what dosages you used etc..

I ordered the sodium btw...I have 10 grams that I purchased. 5 g's from Ebay and 5 from NewMind. Plus, 100 g's phenibut off ebay...Primaforce brand and 2 g's f-phenibut I still have yet to try from NewMind. Work was pretty shitty yesterday while attempting to figure the correct dose I require of top of about 10 grams of the kratom I had left. I ordered 10 g's 50x kratom extract offline today for good measure. I'm determined, for the first time, to stop this Lope. So far so good, but having to work through all this sucks a witch's tit.

When I first tried the tianeptine I did about 250 mg and felt really weird and had to try to sleep it off...
Go easy on the Phenibut man! That shit will fuck your world up quick, sometimes you only need two or three days and it owns you. You should have just gone with the Tianeptine solo for a little while, next time you dose start with 100, then work your way up slowly if you can for the best results.

Also debating adding a[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]niracetam to my daily stack. I take a full spectrum multivitamin, fish or krill oil, magnesium, l-tyrosine, milk thistle, digestive enzymes, b vitamins, 5HTP, samE, and occasionally kava kava. Plus the tianeptine and phenibut and kratom up until I ran out of it.[/FONT]

. Tianeptine won't show up on any tests. It's legal and all but I am on probation and get tested each month and that and kratom has never showed up. So you can put the Lope down for good when the Tianeptine comes if you want to. Just be careful with it.

Tianeptine WILL show up on my drug test as a TCA btw...I dunno how I'll explain that when it does.

Go easy on the Phenibut man! That shit will fuck your world up quick, sometimes you only need two or three days and it owns you. You should have just gone with the Tianeptine solo for a little while, next time you dose start with 100, then work your way up slowly if you can for the best results.

Not going to take pheni if I can for a few days after today....today I took 2 grams around noon and another 600 mg an hour ago at 6.