• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc The (LOPERAMIDE) diaries...

So how are you doing with the Tia? I was addicted to it also for about 2 years. For me it was the fastest my tolerance has ever been established. I couldn’t believe how fast my doses reached double digits. I know it’s absolute misery and pain man, just wanted to check with you and see how you are doing. Hang in there and good luck.

Misery/Pain/Incredibly fast growing tolerance... Definitely sounds like tianeptine abuse.

I was using 3+ grams a day for almost a year. Towards the end I was actually snorting more and more of it. It's extremely painful to do so at first but after a couple of days it stops hurting. Once I got comfortable snorting, things felt like they were really beginning to spiral out of control.

Decided to quit and tried cold turkey. Holy fucking shit, the withdrawals were intense. Decided to taper instead.

I started using tianeptine freeacid instead of tianeptine sodium. This helped tremendously because it was less fiendy for me and couldn't be snorted effectively. I stabilized on a dosing schedule and began tapering.

Taper was extremely slow and has stalled for the last 6 months or so. I still take about 300mg of tianeptine a day and also about 4-5 grams of kratom (kratom is taken spread during the day, tianeptine spread during the evening and night).

Sorry skodeo, I'm hijacking a bit here.

Misery/Pain/Incredibly fast growing tolerance... Definitely sounds like tianeptine abuse.

I was using 3+ grams a day for almost a year. Towards the end I was actually snorting more and more of it. It's extremely painful to do so at first but after a couple of days it stops hurting. Once I got comfortable snorting, things felt like they were really beginning to spiral out of control.

Decided to quit and tried cold turkey. Holy fucking shit, the withdrawals were intense. Decided to taper instead.

I started using tianeptine freeacid instead of tianeptine sodium. This helped tremendously because it was less fiendy for me and couldn't be snorted effectively. I stabilized on a dosing schedule and began tapering.

Taper was extremely slow and has stalled for the last 6 months or so. I still take about 300mg of tianeptine a day and also about 4-5 grams of kratom (kratom is taken spread during the day, tianeptine spread during the evening and night).

Sorry skodeo, I'm hijacking a bit here.
Hey that’s awesome you were able to taper down significantly. Sounds like you are doing okay. I know how hard it is to get below a certain dosage. That last little bit of Tia is holding on to you for all it’s worth, it doesn’t want to let you go. How about the withdrawals? Holy shit they are horrendous. To me it’s unbelievable that a legally sold and bought substance can grab ahold of the human mind so quickly and just completely take over the thought process. I am glad the Kratom is helping you, couldn’t get it to work for me. But before I got on Tia I was seriously addicted on UEI. After the duration on that no other Kratom no matter what strain or extract with touch the withdrawals for me. Well I wish you well man and hope you will get to wher you want to be. And Skodeo made this thread for people to read and learn and interact with each other to help out. I am sure he is just fine with it.

Hey that’s awesome you were able to taper down significantly. Sounds like you are doing okay. I know how hard it is to get below a certain dosage. That last little bit of Tia is holding on to you for all it’s worth, it doesn’t want to let you go. How about the withdrawals? Holy shit they are horrendous. To me it’s unbelievable that a legally sold and bought substance can grab ahold of the human mind so quickly and just completely take over the thought process. I am glad the Kratom is helping you, couldn’t get it to work for me. But before I got on Tia I was seriously addicted on UEI. After the duration on that no other Kratom no matter what strain or extract with touch the withdrawals for me. Well I wish you well man and hope you will get to wher you want to be. And Skodeo made this thread for people to read and learn and interact with each other to help out. I am sure he is just fine with it.

Withdrawals from high dose tianeptine are absolute hell/torture. It surprised me just how intense and insidious they were. I've withdrawn, separately, from tramadol, codeine, dihydrocodeine, morphine, hydrocodone, oxycodone and Poppy pods. I found the intensity of withdrawals to be worse than any of my other withdrawals. I imagine they would clear up rather quickly but I didn't have the willingness to endure them, hence the taper.

Everyone,
Guess I fell back into radio silence for a spell there. I had a full time job that came to fruition immediately after reconnecting back within the BL forum. Hence, I neglected my post and decided to focus on working. Let it be known that I'm still on the lope, albeit on a low dose [for me]. With the new job prospect I stuck with a daily, sometimes every two day consumption which would end in a WD struggle after about 24 hr's time. My doses ranged from 100mg to 300mg max [on average I'd say 200mg] instead of the constant 400mg I was accustomed to in my loperamide hayday. If you've been following along you know that I can't mega-mega dose over this because it literally weakens my muscles to the point that I can't lift anything heavy without them giving out (scary, I know).
So, I found a job which was dirty work and hard work in a local restaurant. I'm being paid pretty damn well, I haven't made the wage I do now for years. I actually love it. Everyone there compliments me on my hard work and I fit in perfectly. I've received 2 pay increases in a wee amount of time for my excellence. Another prime opportunity is that I have been able to stay with my gf at her place, walking nearly 3 miles to work and then another 3 home in the night after my shifts. Last week I even submitted my application to be an occupant under the leaseholder (our roomie).
Fast forward to the night before last. I took 150 mg of lope a few hours before work and tossed a number of gabapentin down my gullet shortly thereafter. I worked until about 11 and when I got off there were upwards of 300 people partying at my work as they had a band for Halloween and a costume party. I decided to indulge in some holiday drinking. Well, my gf was mad that I did and when I returned home in the wee hours I found the door to her room locked with no way for me to get in and pass out. What went from knocking just loudly enough in hopes that I could wake up my girl to let me in and not disturb her roomie turned into me becoming upset and kicking a hole in the door and cracking the damn thing nearly in half. I was yelling and being a drunk idiot.
Just my luck her roommate, who grew up in the Philippines, in a home with some extended family...has PTSD due to an uncle which had a BAD drinking problem and would become violent when he was off the wagon and break down doors and, I assume, assault him. Welp, yesterday morning I woke up in WDs and with a hangover the likes of I've never experienced in years to my gf and her roomie telling me I needed to pack everything and leave that instant. I felt so incredibly shitty from the booze [mind you I don't drink often and when I do it isn't heavily] which was compounded even worse from WDs beginning to set in that I left the house with only the clothes on my back that were dirty and smelly as hell since I had worked in them the evening before. I thought, big deal. They'll get over it. I'll buy a new door and things will get back to normal. I got in the car with my gf and she asked, "So, where am I taking you?" I told her that her guess was as good as mine. She began to drive towards San Francisco. I had $40 in my wallet and not even a cell phone. I broke two iPhones in two weeks and have been waiting until my check on the 5th to buy a new one. We get to the city and I tell her to drive the street where I would buy dope. When we get there I tell her to wait, I'm going to buy drugs. She tells me HELL NO, but then quickly recants and agrees that it's ok. I figured she wanted me just out of car so she could cruise off, so I wised up and say I'm not gonna let her leave me in the city with just the clothes on my back.
Next, we end up in a town that I once called home and I had her stop at a smoke shop. I jump out and buy expensive head shop kratom. *POOF* my 40 bucks nearly gone. I had no desire to go steal lope as I usually do. I felt so anxious, hungover, lope sick, depressed, angry that I had no desire to risk getting arrested for theft in my current stage. The kratom helped...but this morn' I woke up in my lady's car back in WD town, population 1: ME. I convinced her to let me sleep in her car after she said she was willing to buy me one night in a hotel and I responded by saying to save her cash.
I forgot to mention that we drove around aimlessly without me making any decisions and just waiting to feel the situation out and see if maybe her roomie would at least let me have the day to pack my shit and get everything in order or even stay overnight and then leave. FUCK NO. That dude, who I have always been 100% chill with and gotten along with nicely thinks I am now the goddamn devil in the flesh. I was his abusive drunk uncle in his eyes and me even being outside his apartment will put him in a frenzy. We ended up back at their place and she ventured inside to talk to him and his Mommy (he had his Mom drive up from out of town to aid in the situation). Next thing I know my girl and the roomie and throwing every item of mine into her car. A huge cluster fuck without any idea where anything of mine is. The roomie IS PARANOID AS FUCK from the PTSD and I managed to trigger him without fail. I don't what happened to that guy in the past, bad things though...def' some very bad things. My gf and I used to joke about his preoccupation with home security to the point that he gets scared if the tiny bathroom window on the second floor is open and not locked [as if someone would ninja climb up the side of a building and manage to contort their body to fit in the impossibly small window]. Well, he did live in the Philippines which is crime ridden and he did have an abusive inebriated uncle --- he told me a while ago that his family hired an armed guard because of this. He made sure everything of mine was out of that house, activated his Xfinity home security, changed the locks, and said if I ever come around he'll call the cops. Just from this isolated incident. He thinks I am going to come back and kick in the door and rage or some shit. It's almost funny because I am actually a subdued guy and not scary at all, I would never go somewhere I wasn't wanted. I shouldn't have drank and broke that shitty, cheapass plywood interior door. I shouldn't have been yelling either. Ugh.
Now I am homeless. No car. Not even a cell phone. I do not have a single soul that could help me out if I wanted to. No couches to crash on. Not even a tent or sleeping bag to hobo it up with. Since moving to CA 3 years ago I have bounced around between 4 towns and never made a single friend that I didn't work with. My parents cut me off last July so I can't count on a bail out of any sort with family. Oh, and those wildfires have left thousands in the area without housing. It's near impossible to find a room right now, shelters are full, and I have way to much shit and no where to put it. I don't get paid for a week. Since I lack a phone I'm currently sitting in a Starbucks while my girl works utilizing wi fi. I might be able to get into a detox center soon. Fingers cross. That's one thing I have going for me [remember: my gf doesn't know I use lope....not even after being together for damn near 3 years.] I'm not one who could survive a Nor Cal winter on the streets with just a backpack...If I had my car I could at least get by until something comes along and be able to continue working.
Yep, homeless now. No one to fall back on. No transportation. No phone. No cash for another week. No idea what to do, no will power to battle through this really anymore. Not to mention that I have a lope addiction to somehow keep at bay [slammed a jacked 200 ct bottle as soon as I could this morning when my girl came to the car --- which was required to be parked waaay down the street by the PTSD roomie. If things don't change I've decided to buy a ton of H, poke a vein, and end my life. Prob will hit up a pawn shop and, regretfully, sling my new $1,200 bike for a regrettably small sum just so I can eat and get by tomorrow.
Life, man. Life.

Everyone,
Guess I fell back into radio silence for a spell there. I had a full time job that came to fruition immediately after reconnecting back within the BL forum. Hence, I neglected my post and decided to focus on working. Let it be known that I'm still on the lope, albeit on a low dose [for me]. With the new job prospect I stuck with a daily, sometimes every two day consumption which would end in a WD struggle after about 24 hr's time. My doses ranged from 100mg to 300mg max [on average I'd say 200mg] instead of the constant 400mg I was accustomed to in my loperamide hayday. If you've been following along you know that I can't mega-mega dose over this because it literally weakens my muscles to the point that I can't lift anything heavy without them giving out (scary, I know).
So, I found a job which was dirty work and hard work in a local restaurant. I'm being paid pretty damn well, I haven't made the wage I do now for years. I actually love it. Everyone there compliments me on my hard work and I fit in perfectly. I've received 2 pay increases in a wee amount of time for my excellence. Another prime opportunity is that I have been able to stay with my gf at her place, walking nearly 3 miles to work and then another 3 home in the night after my shifts. Last week I even submitted my application to be an occupant under the leaseholder (our roomie).
Fast forward to the night before last. I took 150 mg of lope a few hours before work and tossed a number of gabapentin down my gullet shortly thereafter. I worked until about 11 and when I got off there were upwards of 300 people partying at my work as they had a band for Halloween and a costume party. I decided to indulge in some holiday drinking. Well, my gf was mad that I did and when I returned home in the wee hours I found the door to her room locked with no way for me to get in and pass out. What went from knocking just loudly enough in hopes that I could wake up my girl to let me in and not disturb her roomie turned into me becoming upset and kicking a hole in the door and cracking the damn thing nearly in half. I was yelling and being a drunk idiot.
Just my luck her roommate, who grew up in the Philippines, in a home with some extended family...has PTSD due to an uncle which had a BAD drinking problem and would become violent when he was off the wagon and break down doors and, I assume, assault him. Welp, yesterday morning I woke up in WDs and with a hangover the likes of I've never experienced in years to my gf and her roomie telling me I needed to pack everything and leave that instant. I felt so incredibly shitty from the booze [mind you I don't drink often and when I do it isn't heavily] which was compounded even worse from WDs beginning to set in that I left the house with only the clothes on my back that were dirty and smelly as hell since I had worked in them the evening before. I thought, big deal. They'll get over it. I'll buy a new door and things will get back to normal. I got in the car with my gf and she asked, "So, where am I taking you?" I told her that her guess was as good as mine. She began to drive towards San Francisco. I had $40 in my wallet and not even a cell phone. I broke two iPhones in two weeks and have been waiting until my check on the 5th to buy a new one. We get to the city and I tell her to drive the street where I would buy dope. When we get there I tell her to wait, I'm going to buy drugs. She tells me HELL NO, but then quickly recants and agrees that it's ok. I figured she wanted me just out of car so she could cruise off, so I wised up and say I'm not gonna let her leave me in the city with just the clothes on my back.
Next, we end up in a town that I once called home and I had her stop at a smoke shop. I jump out and buy expensive head shop kratom. *POOF* my 40 bucks nearly gone. I had no desire to go steal lope as I usually do. I felt so anxious, hungover, lope sick, depressed, angry that I had no desire to risk getting arrested for theft in my current stage. The kratom helped...but this morn' I woke up in my lady's car back in WD town, population 1: ME. I convinced her to let me sleep in her car after she said she was willing to buy me one night in a hotel and I responded by saying to save her cash.
I forgot to mention that we drove around aimlessly without me making any decisions and just waiting to feel the situation out and see if maybe her roomie would at least let me have the day to pack my shit and get everything in order or even stay overnight and then leave. FUCK NO. That dude, who I have always been 100% chill with and gotten along with nicely thinks I am now the goddamn devil in the flesh. I was his abusive drunk uncle in his eyes and me even being outside his apartment will put him in a frenzy. We ended up back at their place and she ventured inside to talk to him and his Mommy (he had his Mom drive up from out of town to aid in the situation). Next thing I know my girl and the roomie and throwing every item of mine into her car. A huge cluster fuck without any idea where anything of mine is. The roomie IS PARANOID AS FUCK from the PTSD and I managed to trigger him without fail. I don't what happened to that guy in the past, bad things though...def' some very bad things. My gf and I used to joke about his preoccupation with home security to the point that he gets scared if the tiny bathroom window on the second floor is open and not locked [as if someone would ninja climb up the side of a building and manage to contort their body to fit in the impossibly small window]. Well, he did live in the Philippines which is crime ridden and he did have an abusive inebriated uncle --- he told me a while ago that his family hired an armed guard because of this. He made sure everything of mine was out of that house, activated his Xfinity home security, changed the locks, and said if I ever come around he'll call the cops. Just from this isolated incident. He thinks I am going to come back and kick in the door and rage or some shit. It's almost funny because I am actually a subdued guy and not scary at all, I would never go somewhere I wasn't wanted. I shouldn't have drank and broke that shitty, cheapass plywood interior door. I shouldn't have been yelling either. Ugh.
Now I am homeless. No car. Not even a cell phone. I do not have a single soul that could help me out if I wanted to. No couches to crash on. Not even a tent or sleeping bag to hobo it up with. Since moving to CA 3 years ago I have bounced around between 4 towns and never made a single friend that I didn't work with. My parents cut me off last July so I can't count on a bail out of any sort with family. Oh, and those wildfires have left thousands in the area without housing. It's near impossible to find a room right now, shelters are full, and I have way to much shit and no where to put it. I don't get paid for a week. Since I lack a phone I'm currently sitting in a Starbucks while my girl works utilizing wi fi. I might be able to get into a detox center soon. Fingers cross. That's one thing I have going for me [remember: my gf doesn't know I use lope....not even after being together for damn near 3 years.] I'm not one who could survive a Nor Cal winter on the streets with just a backpack...If I had my car I could at least get by until something comes along and be able to continue working.
Yep, homeless now. No one to fall back on. No transportation. No phone. No cash for another week. No idea what to do, no will power to battle through this really anymore. Not to mention that I have a lope addiction to somehow keep at bay [slammed a jacked 200 ct bottle as soon as I could this morning when my girl came to the car --- which was required to be parked waaay down the street by the PTSD roomie. If things don't change I've decided to buy a ton of H, poke a vein, and end my life. Prob will hit up a pawn shop and, regretfully, sling my new $1,200 bike for a regrettably small sum just so I can eat and get by tomorrow.
Life, man. Life.
Hey man it’s good to hear from you. Damn man you have got to take it easy. I am glad you have been working the Lope down, are you doing any Tia? Are you still working? I know things are tough and maybe it feels like things will never be better but you can always turn things around. It sounds like your girl still loves you and wants to help you. Don’t do anything that will make things worse, like overloading on junk. I know the feeling, honestly I think about ending it all the time, sometimes it seems like the only solution. And also it would take a load off by not having to deal with life anymore. I believe your girl would be extremely hurt and also your family. So I hope things get better for you man and try to just hang in there. I truly hope you will get better and things turn around for you.

No tia. Still working now it appears. I emailed my boss and he offered his place to me and even an extra car to use to get around. My girl took off for work in a neighboring town today and I'm spending my hours before work at Starbucks and chilling in the park.
Called that detox center and they want me to pay without my insurance covering it all...that won't work. Hoping for the best. When I get paid I'm gonna open a new checking account and buy kratom offline and use that to stop taking lope. It worked better than suspected the other day, but it doesn't last too long. At least I can use it to get off lope as opposed to tianeptine when I took it. It took the hardcore stuff to even touch my tia WD.

Yeah high dose tianeptine is a beast. When you start dosing really really high you've pretty much just painted yourself into a tianeptine colored corner.

Kratom doesn't offer very long withdrawal relief unless your willing to dose really high, but dosing high is expensive and can come with too many side effects ime.

I've found it's pretty easy to stabilize on relatively low doses of Kratom if your willing to dose like every three hours. First couple of days might be uncomfortable if your coming from a monster tolerance but things level off fairly quickly in my experience.

I'll start with like 5 gram doses every three hours (or as needed) for the first couple of days. Once I've stabilized on that, I can usually quickly taper down to 3 gram doses every 3 hours. I stay at that level for a week or so then taper down to 1-2 gram doses every 3 hours. Before I know it, im getting by on less than 10g a day and im usually feeling pretty good cause of the constant dosing.

Only downside is my mind/body gets very accustomed to dosing every 3 hours. When Ive decided to try quitting/jumping off I feel stronger cravings more frequently than I do when jumping from a drug that's dosed less frequently.

Not surprising though. By dosing every 3 hours im pretty much keeping myself in a constant state of being high. Makes the initial tapering easier but I think it makes the very end of the taper and the final getting off more difficult. Maybe, or it's just me.

Sorry, Im rambling. It's good to hear from you again Skodeo.

No tia. Still working now it appears. I emailed my boss and he offered his place to me and even an extra car to use to get around. My girl took off for work in a neighboring town today and I'm spending my hours before work at Starbucks and chilling in the park.
Called that detox center and they want me to pay without my insurance covering it all...that won't work. Hoping for the best. When I get paid I'm gonna open a new checking account and buy kratom offline and use that to stop taking lope. It worked better than suspected the other day, but it doesn't last too long. At least I can use it to get off lope as opposed to tianeptine when I took it. It took the hardcore stuff to even touch my tia WD.
Cool sounds good man. Your boss is really hooking you up so it’s awesome you are working for a truly good person. Don’t do anything to rock that boat as he is really helping you out. How are things with the Lope? I am still taking it at too high a dose. But who knows if I will ever be strong enough to taper and quit. Anyways I am glad you are getting help with transportation and a place to stay. It’s a sign of how strong your work ethic is. So just keep building off of that and go one foot in front of the other. Good to hear from you man and try to keep all the negative and harmful thoughts out of your head. I wish I could. Take care!

Off work. Had a hard time accepting the help offered and just said I'd be ok for the night. Hopefully my girl doesn't put up a fuss about me needing to sleep in her car yet again, but she's helping me take care of a few things tomorrow. I've been extra stressed so today I took 300 mg lope a couple hours before work and I just now got off early since it's halloween and no one came in. Just waiting outside my work sitting on my laptop utilizing the wifi until I can set a meeting point with the gf.
Def gonna order a hefty sum of kratom in about a week's time when I am able to. I am so sketched about having to jack lopes nearly each day in a TINY town with 3 stores that sell it in higher quantity bottles (not just like a 24 pack). Of those 3 stores I hit one constantly, the second maybe once every week or two, and the third I hit once in a blue moon (I did today, my reasoning being that I know for a fact they employ secret shoppers that look for thieves dressed in plain clothes. I just get the feeling that these places have to be catching on to me after all this time and it freaks me the fuck out.

Just my luck. Stuck on the streets in the freezing cold with just the clothes on my back (which happen to be wet from work as well). Freezing to death on the stoop of Pete's Coffee jacking wifi. Kill me now.

Can you still take up your boss on his offer? It sounds like you could really use a helping hand.

Hang in there skodeo

Hey, all!
Last night at work my boss caught me outside and I told him my entire situation. He literally gave me 100 in cash and I stayed at his place last night. Got up today at about 9 and left. Chilling at Starbucks now, work is another 6 hours away so I have a half day to kill. I'm going to start working 6 days a week and just save up cash. Been popping lopes each day...my intake has increased given my situation at hand. The last few days it has been 300 to 400 mg at a time. I have 400 mg for today and then I'll have to jack some more.
Pay day is Sunday. I'll open a new checking account Monday (I'm off both Sun and Mon...unless I choose to work Sunday this week) and then place a order online for a hefty sum of kratom and perhaps throwing some phenibut back in the mix for the time being.
Wish me luck...things are somewhat coming together.

Forgot that I hadn't posted in a few days. Besides last night, for the last few evenings I have been out sleeping in a bush. It has been pretty cold here in CA (dipping into the 40's at night) and the rain clouds have moved in. It was horrible...

May I butt In?

How come you're not sleeping on the couch offered by the boss?is this an issue of pride?

May I butt In?

How come you're not sleeping on the couch offered by the boss?is this an issue of pride?

It was....I took him up on the offer last night after our "sit down" at work. I just don't want to be a bother. I was thinking, "I got myself into this mess and I'll have to get myself out of it." In my mind it was redemption as well.

Can I just be clear that the dose-response curve for loperamide is biphasic. The ATP-binding cassette (ABC) transports loperamide and desmethyl loperamide out of the brain. Once your dose overcomes the ABC then the dose/response curve becomes steeper. I've seen several people end up in the ICU with compartment syndromes. The BMJ noted this issue in long-term opioid users BUT the huge doses of loperamide do carry that risk. Sometimes people have only loperamide separating them from rattling but do try to use as little as you can. It is not a risk-free alternative to 'conventional' opioids. Evidently CYP3A4 is the crucial enzyme. Once your liver cannot deliver enough, acute and chronic damage ensue.

https://academic.oup.com/jat/article/40/8/677/2445880

I've included this link so people can see that this trick is not likely to be around for much longer. 21 deaths in Carolina and who knows how many ICU admissions? I know I have it easy with OTC codeine and dihydrocodeine but these too can cause damage out of proportion of their potency.

^^^^^^ yikes
I use alot of loperamide myself. Not heroic doses in attempt to get high. But larger than recommended doses, seemingly allllllll the time, In order to control my IBS-D and still be able to eat from time to time.
I Wil work hard to lower my dose and frequency of use.
Thanks for your post/ the Intel.

Can I just be clear that the dose-response curve for loperamide is biphasic. The ATP-binding cassette (ABC) transports loperamide and desmethyl loperamide out of the brain. Once your dose overcomes the ABC then the dose/response curve becomes steeper. I've seen several people end up in the ICU with compartment syndromes. The BMJ noted this issue in long-term opioid users BUT the huge doses of loperamide do carry that risk. Sometimes people have only loperamide separating them from rattling but do try to use as little as you can. It is not a risk-free alternative to 'conventional' opioids. Evidently CYP3A4 is the crucial enzyme. Once your liver cannot deliver enough, acute and chronic damage ensue.

https://academic.oup.com/jat/article/40/8/677/2445880

I've included this link so people can see that this trick is not likely to be around for much longer. 21 deaths in Carolina and who knows how many ICU admissions? I know I have it easy with OTC codeine and dihydrocodeine but these too can cause damage out of proportion of their potency.

I think P-gp (or ABC as you call it) is far more important. Im not saying 3A4 means nothing but not sure you could raise serum levels high enough through its inhibition alone to overcome P-gps actions. Maybe, but I have my doubts.

Anyway, high dose loperamide is dangerous. Ive said it here before. Opiate withdrawal isnt deadly. It sure sucks but not to the point of taking somethibg that may kill you.

I think P-gp (or ABC as you call it) is far more important. Im not saying 3A4 means nothing but not sure you could raise serum levels high enough through its inhibition alone to overcome P-gps actions. Maybe, but I have my doubts.

Anyway, high dose loperamide is dangerous. Ive said it here before. Opiate withdrawal isnt deadly. It sure sucks but not to the point of taking somethibg that may kill you.

It seems more likely but isn't addressed by toxicology. There was a study on the dehydration of loperamide in the same manner as MPTP-->MPP+ substantia nigra damage and the conclusion was that loperamide was safe because it didn't get into the brain readily and if you get into the second phase, nobody knows. Possibly it causes chronic damage, possibly not. Still, a risk I would be unwilling to take unless I was REALLY in a corner.

Hey guys,
So I'm popping in to update y'all. I've been at my bosses in his detached granny unit for the last week or so. I'm paying 30 a day, however (900 a month)...that is until I can find another room or figure out what to do. He told me I could stay for a couple months if need be. I've been taking lope or expensive headshop kratom for the time being. I DID just decide to purchase 20 g's of tianeptine once again and tonight, following work, I'll order some kratom off the net. I have no desire to get hooked on tianeptine again as a substitute. Those times were hell having to WD from it and being unable to use anything to feel better besides a ton of H or fentanyl. Plus, it appears that tianeptine is scarce online these days and has really doubled in price since I last purchased it in April or May. Once it comes I at least won't have to steal lope anymore. That's the worst and I still have never been caught even though it's nearly a daily occurrence at a single store since I live in a small town. Where I'm living right now is located 4 miles from downtown so it takes a ton of effort to walk my ass all over to get what I need and make it to work. The headshop is literally a ten min walk away, that's why I have been dropping stacks there to get by and not have to worry about procuring lope long distance. One brand of kratom they sell is actually really good, which surprised me. I'm paying $30 for 50 capsules that will last only a day divided into 3 doses.
Anyway, in another 30 min or so I'll head out to work. I was smart enough to snag lope yesterday when I walked to the store/open a new bank account so I could once again make online purchases. I woke up yesterday morning early with severe neck pain from sleeping incorrectly and this morning the pain has become even more pronounced. While I normally would wait right before work to pop my lopes I decided to take them right after waking a few hours ago to ease this intense pain. Forcing myself to head to my job and, if need be, may hit up the ER tonight to see if I can get something to aid my aches.
Tianeptine will arrive Thursday, but I probably can't get to the PO box until Friday morning. I have a small check for back pay that's owed to me coming in today which I'll use to find some good kratom online. I also decided to snag some f phenibut since I'm not taking gabapentin anymore. I'll utilize that every few days. I dunno what to do...I should just try to stick to kratom once the tianeptine is gone, but even though it helps lope WD it still won't make me feel 100%. Work is a struggle solely on kratom and after a couple hours it wears off. I have no idea how well kratom will work once I'm 3 days or more into not taking lope...past experience says it will be no where near as bad as cold turkey, but it wont be easy. My new job is pretty demanding physically. I'll need to adjust to a decent kratom regimen and taper, but I always say something like this. Once I begin a taper I can never seem to maintain it and fall victim to cheat days. Thinking I may try to get my hands on some subs, but I am once again without a car and the only place I know where I can find them is an hour or so away in the city or via the darknet, but I haven't ordered from a DNM in years...such a hassle.
Wish me well and I hope everyone out there is doing good today.

Last edited: