• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Rest in Peace Foolsgold

Really sad :( I thought things were on the upward swing for him finally.. <3 RIP

I didn't really know Foolsgold but have read many of his posts. Sad to see someone pass so young. RIP.

Horrible news. He really was a lovely fella, Just goes to show even the seemingly indestructible are very far from it. Condolences to those who knew him best <3

Gold's just around the corner
Breakdown's coming up round the bend

RIP John

Nice, and very apt. The music thread will not be the same without him :(

Yea he loved his music n his videos, didn't he?! This doesn't seem or feel real at all.

If anyone is in contact with inflo could you please let her know? She was friends with him n know he thought a lot of her.

Evey

Still can't quite believe it. We've lost too many good people already this year, and it's not even April yet :(

RIP, Foolsy.

Really saddened by this news,

RIP Foolsgold, condolences to everyone that knew him as he will be missed.

Bear

I can't stop crying, I am in bits. John and I exchanged many many emails and I had been so worried when I hadn't heard from him for a while. I asked if anyone had heard from him a little while ago and was told he had been in touch. I only sent him a 'hello' card to his last address a while ago. He always wanted to meet up with me and my partner but my partner wasn't so keen for meet as he felt it wasn't right at that time as he was really quite unwell mentally-as was i.
I will regret that for the rest of my life.

He was always so kind and thoughtful to me despite alll the shit he had going on...

I can't type anmymore through the tears. John no more pain but the system let you down and that I can't forgive.

<3 If I could, can give Charlie a home..I would and I can...

I can't stop crying, I am in bits. John and I exchanged many many emails and I had been so worried when I hadn't heard from him for a while. I asked if anyone had heard from him a little while ago and was told he had been in touch. I only sent him a 'hello' card to his last address a while ago. He always wanted to meet up with me and my partner but my partner wasn't so keen for meet as he felt it wasn't right at that time as he was really quite unwell mentally-as was i.
I will regret that for the rest of my life.

He was always so kind and thoughtful to me despite alll the shit he had going on...

I can't type anmymore through the tears. John no more pain but the system let you down and that I can't forgive.

<3 If I could, can give Charlie a home..I would and I can...

Yea he tried so many times to seek help n was frustrated at the lack of understanding they gave him. I know it's easier saId than done but try not regretting - you helped him n he thought very highly of you n cared. You were a true friend to him n that's what important. You not have met him in the physical world but you were close to him n helped him online n in my opinion you can be closer to people online as you feel able to talk with them more private level. It wasn't your fault you were both unwell the same as if you had a physical ailment eg broken leg or whatever. <3

Eveu

Awe :( this is sad. I remember his posts in the lounge... I hope someone took his kitty in... May he rest in peace.

Sad. Condolences to his friends and family

John no more pain but the system let you down and that I can't forgive.

Indeed that is what I find most frustrating when things like this happen, people obviously going through difficult times, not getting the support they should + deserve to get from the appropriate services. I know many people in difficult situations are wary of engaging with the help that is out there, but too many slip through the cracks and our society ought to be better at supporting people who have been dealt a bad hand in life or are going through crises.

Shit very sad news, i was thinking i hadnt seen him in a while t'other day. God bless u and your family mr gold.

After having such a bad year in 2014, I was only saying the other day how lucky we were to get through last year with such little tragedy, so not only have I jinxed it, I've fucked it, as this is equivalent to a years worth of bad news.

Fucking fg of all people, I know he was in a bad place but shit, I have less right to still be here than him with my consistently retarded behaviour

RIP - nothing else to say that people arn't already thinking xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

but despite his own problems was always supportive of others and so likeable.
RIP. FOOLSGOLD<3hope your at peace now <3

Completely agree with this, so sad to read this news, he was such a pleasant guy, i don't ever recall seeing him write a single bad word against any other member on here; hence everyone liked him, and a lot more than he realised.<3

He had tons of supportive messages when he created a thread about his deteorating mental state some time ago on here, and he was so modest that he was shocked at the amount of support that he got. Rip John. You will be badly missed on here.