• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Rest in Peace Foolsgold

He had his demons but I thought he was getting better.....

I can't believe this...:( :( <3

Leave a light on for us up their John. Your free from pain now my brother -<3

Fuck man, didn't know him that well but he was one of the good ones : (

Well then, tonight's gonna go out to him wherever he is, in the finest tradition of remembering the dead by giving life all you can.

Hope he's at peace now.

Very sad news. He was fighting so many demons on so many fronts. Didnt have the best luck in life, but he was trying hard. RIP mate, at the very least, you are at peace.

Allright SHM good to see you sorry it's in such awful circumstances...

I'm in shock <3 I wished it had been a sick joke. I knew he hadn't been around but he did say he wasn't going to be around much because he'd recently moved n was only ever able to come here for half hour slots at the library n his phone didn't have signal for BL. Not going to speculate as I find that disrespectful we all know he had problems with RCs etc I just hope that Charlie n his other cat (I can't remember his other cat's name but I'm sure I remember John saying on here that he had, recently, taken im another cat) are taken to a good home n treated like royalty. John used to treat Charlie like a human-being I used to laugh at him in a good natured way (he was good like that, wasn't he?!) about how he'd treat n worry over Charlie but wish there were more foolsy's in the worlds n the pets of the world wouldn't go far wrong.

I wonder if, like we did for Knock with the MS Society, we could open up a justgiving page n donate some money to the cats protection in remembrance of our Foolsy?! I know that his friends n family sre doing something like this for the funeral but I somehow feel that we, as EADD, could do something?

What do you all think om this idea?

Sad, if inevitable. Thoughts are with his loved ones. RIP, comrade:

http://m.yorkpress.co.uk/news/14294927.JOHN_PLAXTON/?ref=arc

I've been trying to quote your second post on the thread but it won't allow me n phone's doing its usual craziness so will quote this instead. Firstly Thank you for making us all aware of this I, although I can't speak for others, really appreciate you take the time to create this thread.

In response to your second quote, for me, I feel it's sad because (obviously he being a friend goies with saying) he was trying to pick himself up n turn his life around n it seems very cruel for it to happen at a time when someone is picking himself up. It won't be the same without his vids n posts <3

Evey

Last edited:
I'm just in total shock. Its not like I'm not used to stuff like this.....see it every day but when it is someone you know....especially a great bloke like John......

Just can't believe it. Wish I knew the details....could the paras not do anything? Million thoughts going round me head....

Just so sad......

Omg no. He was such a gentleman, kind I always enjoyed PMing with him because he cared so much about how you were. Really gutted and so sad for his family and all his friends here. Poor Charlie :(

JS I hope you are in peace <3

Quiet one so far tonight but thinking will pick up with this weather....roads slippy as fuck...

Can't stop thinking of John /FG....

We've got all this equipment and drugs and trained staff and good people still die.

Questioning a few things tonight.....

RIP John <3

This is terrible news :( Another one of EADD's best gone. RIP :(

We didn't interact much but I thought you were really cool. RIP man

I didn't think I would be posting on Bluelight again but I can't let the death of FG go by without at least wishing him peace in the afterlife.
He had such troubles but was always a great man to talk to and I feel a real loss at his death, how very sad indeed.
I don't usually cry, I didn't cry at my wifes funeral but this has shocked me to the core, but I am glad some of us will be crying over John so he knows that there are folk out there who did care for him.

RIP John, you were one helluva character. Xxx