• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Anti-psychotics Megathread

I have come out completely hunderd percent
Hi am sharvan and i have done PHD research in medicine and i was injected with invega before four months for alcohol addiction and after which i lost interest in sex and cant feel love and cant get any human feeling and cant get high with smoke or drink or any thing and lost interest in music , dance and all hobbies
After research i found that dopaime pathway in D2 in mesolimbic pathway is blocked and that changes the chemical imbalance in neurons in brain permanently
And consulted many doctors but no use then i contacted brain surgeons and scientist across globe and found that we need dopamine inhibitors to fix that problem
And so just with in three days i was completely heeled back to normal by my opinion
Just take pacitane 2mg 1-0-1
Pacitane drug explanation:
Trihexyphenidyl is used for the symptomatic treatment of?Parkinson's disease?in mono and combination therapy. It is active in?postencephalitic,?arteriosclerotic, and?idiopathic?forms. The drug is also commonly used to treat?extrapyramidal?side effects occurring during?antipsychotic?treatment.?
Stablon 1-0-0
Drug stablon explanation :
In contrast to most SSRIs and tricyclic antidepressants, tianeptine modestly enhances the?mesolimbic?release of?dopamine[45]?and potentiates?CNS?D2?and?D3receptors,[46]?but it is also unclear how this occurs because tianeptine has no affinity for the?dopamine transporter?or the?dopamine receptors.[9]

Tianpetine is an addictive drug when not prescribed. None of us here want a second mental illness

Last edited by a moderator:
Can one invega injection (156mg) really ruin your life for a couple of months to a year?

I can't believe they wanted to inject me with this crap four times a month!

Hi I'm new to the thread I was on coming off invega v3. I had 7 injections of invega, I have been off for 200 days and still am having side effects like sex dysfunction and low emotions I can't get excited and I can't cry I lost all interest in my hobbies, I have anhedonia bad it's driving me crazy, and my hair is falling out head hair eyebrows, hair all over my body. I took a blood test my prolactin thyroid and testosterone are normal, I don't get it.

Last edited:
5 days ago I stopped taking my anti-psychotics. I was on 300mg of Chlorpromazine and 300mg Quetiapine.
No where near the discontinuation I was expecting.
So far I have experienced:

Positive:
Significantly increased energy
Decreased appetite and rapid weight loss
Increased Sex Drive
Hypomanic type symptoms (I am not bipolar)

Negative:
Severe night sweats
Odd, transient sleep
Nightmares

Hi I'm new to the thread I was on coming off invega v3. I had 7 injections of invega, I have been off for 200 days and still am having side effects like sex dysfunction and low emotions I can't get excited and I can't cry I lost all interest in my hobbies, I have anhedonia bad it's driving me crazy, and my hair is falling out head hair eyebrows, hair all over my body. I took a blood test my prolactin thyroid and testosterone are normal, I don't get it.
Time will heal it. I had severe anhedonia and no libido to

5 days ago I stopped taking my anti-psychotics. I was on 300mg of Chlorpromazine and 300mg Quetiapine.
No where near the discontinuation I was expecting.
So far I have experienced:

Positive:
Significantly increased energy
Decreased appetite and rapid weight loss
Increased Sex Drive
Hypomanic type symptoms (I am not bipolar)

Negative:
Severe night sweats
Odd, transient sleep
Nightmares
Probably be good to let someone know what your doing so they can monitor you for any rebound phychosis

Forgive me if I am posting in the wrong place I just wanted to state my situation and intentions. I believe I am misdiagnosed however I do experience unspecified mania, not sure where it came from. I have been hospiated and placed on typical and atypical anti-pyschotics. I have been on Halodol, zyprexa, latuda, you name it for over 10 years. Recently I tried to pull away from the mental health system and it's clutches it has and have tried to find a way to taper. No luck due to no prescribers wanting me to taper left me to stop cold turkey. I ended up getting put on an court order where I have been prescribed mandatory invega sustena shots. I have been on the shots for 6 months. I have been trying to follow and catalogue all the testimonies this devil drug does. As of late it's like I can't experience pleasure, as well as my reproductive side effects ( failure to orgasm, weak orgasm). I smoke cannabis and it's like I can't even get high anymore. Which is sort of like some kind of cruel torture as that was one of the hobbies I drew pleasure from. I am trying to find people who have been on this drug for a while to describe what damage it has caused them so I can bring these things up to my doctor and make a court case out of this. Eventually I'd like to be off any psychiatric drugs, but lately this dosage and method of transmission has left me feeling like tapering is going to be catastrophic, I am very low in morale and borderline suicidal if it wasn't for the support of friends and my resolve to beat this out of scorn and spite. If anyone can help me that'd be great.

P.s been a fan of this site for a while, it has helped me with my psychopharmacopia edeavors since I was young.Feel free to message me too