• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Any Advice for my skin?

giovanni557

Bluelighter
Hello everyone and thanks for your time I'm looking a good cream for scars for the face that really works ps I have tried mederma silicone sheet, vitamin e and other creams more any advice I would greatly appreciate it.

Sun block. Vitamin e.
Suggest you visit a doctor for more specific and important feedbacks.

The 'alpha hydroxy acid' creams are pretty effective on the skin and can help with the appearance of scarring - best to see a doctor thought or have a look into the micro dermabrasion as this can work wonders but is more expensive.

This section is normally used for people with problems on or with the site and your question will get a lot more 'traffic' if posted in the relevant section - Healthy Living or Second Opinion etc.

I'm sure a mod will move this for you but just bear that in mind when posting :) (if in doubt, post in homeless and one of the mods will move for you)

I used sth called contrakel creme and you cannot see the scar anymore (neck). And it was quite the scar. But as you probably know, it depends a hell of a lot on the scar, type of skin, age, hydration (elasticity), workouts (bloodflow)... I used it for a couple of months everyday and it worked. good luck. Just go to the pharmacy and ask someone who works there for the best creme theyve got for it.

Hello everyone and thanks for your time I'm looking a good cream for scars for the face that really works ps I have tried mederma silicone sheet, vitamin e and other creams more any advice I would greatly appreciate it.

As bearlove suggested, AHA/BHA products are great for reducing the appearance of scar. However, preventative care is the best solution for preventing scars from forming.

If they've already formed, then I'd suggest AHA/BHA products combined with products that have physical or chemical UVA/UVB blockers. AHA/BHAs tend to increase your sensitivity to sun and exposure to sun will usually darken your scars.

Salicylic acid, tretinoin, niacinamide are all great AHA/BHAs I use in my daily regimen. Vitamin C serums can be expensive, but can brighten and even out your complexion with regular use. You should make suncreen a habit as well. There are several great resources for skincare, including but not limited to reddit.com/r/skincareaddiction and paulaschoice.com

Raw Organic honey is amazing for stimulating new cell growth. It is also a microbial and an antibacterial and is good for breakouts as well. Slather some on your face (becareful of eye area) let sit for 5 min and wash off with warm water. Also helps with laugh lines and wrinkles. I had 2 chicken pox scars on my forehead and they were gone within months after I started using honey to wash my face.