• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Tried meth first time yesterday....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
And I'm still up with a few puffs left. After that's gone can I take some k to slow my brain down?
this is one drug I'd never touch again. I like sleeping and eating everyday

K as in ketamine? That's probably not the drug you wanna take on a meth come down especially since this is your first time. Don't you have any other options?

Ketamine and meth are a common mix, this mix isnt extremely safe but i believe once the meth has worn off alot its mot to bad of a plan, personally i wouldnt do it especially if you have any paranoia from the meth the ketamine trip may be challenging, if possible get youself some benzos for your meth comedown it will be your best bet but if you think you are in the right mindset for a ket trip then give it a go, some people call meth/ketamine combo trail blazing, but i havnt read any reports of using in on the comedown if you do try this please reort your effects back here. :) stay safe and good luck with the comedown! Oh and if you wanna increase your hunger on any amphetamines i used to use kratom for adderall comedowns and within 30 minutes of drinking my kratom tea i would be eating everything in the freezer and t helped great for the comedown and the mix of kratom and benzos ohh my god "best amp comedown mix EVER"

I have benzos. Oddly enough I just yawned but was busy trying to figure out email(Bahahaha) to do another. Brb,,,, lol
why would ket, a small bump be bad?

K and meth are pretty common; I was in the "party/club" scene for a long time 01-05 and we used K/crystal (meth)/G and molly every week. we used the meth to stay awake and the rest to do exactly what you know them to do, so yes, it would be OK for a come down but what makes you say K!? are you looking to come down and go to bed or come down and kinda get that K type feel?

a benzo would probably be better if you wanted sleep but K would be fun too if you wanted to get in that K feel; w/ the meth (well, you are almost done now) but with K and meth at its top, the K is a bit weaker I always felt, so I'd take much larger bumps (I never shot K, only sniffed).

either way, you are fine w/ all that was mentioned. this is under the assumption youve done the other drugs you mentioned before besides the meth.

Lol jane i didnt mean to call you 50 in that message i can only send 1 message every 100 minutes or something? But ill talk to you tommorrow i dont have skype or anything so just message me when you aint so fuckes lol

Let us know what you decide to do please amd how it goes, remeber to start slow if youre gonna use the k start small the. Work your way up so you dont get overwhelmed you know? I wanna come party with you haha goodnight!

Lol jane i didnt mean to call you 50 in that message i can only send 1 message every 100 minutes or something? But ill talk to you tommorrow i dont have skype or anything so just message me when you aint so fuckes lol

Let us know what you decide to do please amd how it goes, remeber to start slow if youre gonna use the k start small the. Work your way up so you dont get overwhelmed you know? I wanna come party with you haha goodnight!

Not something I'll do if even once again. F the k I'm taking clonazepam and sleeping
Omg trying to email I was sending them all to myself haha nighty night

Omg took the kpins ate wasn't tired suddenly so onto k. Finally tired n bed about to snooze. Method by far the worst buzz, dirtiest feeling after a day or 2. I'll stick to my mdma k and opiates

Trypto,
You need 4 more post til more allowed messages. Chop chop lazy lol
And delete old messages. It said error he's a email hoarder and has no space for more until he deletes some

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg took the kpins ate wasn't tired suddenly so onto k. Finally tired n bed about to snooze. Method by far the worst buzz, dirtiest feeling after a day or 2. I'll stick to my mdma k and opiates
Tried meth for the first time 2 days ago. Snorted. It grows on you. It gave me anxiety kinda but I trusted it because I already know I'm a fan of stims and meth is the king of stims. So I did it yesterday and today as well and it has grown on me. Too bad I'm all out now.

Welp, time to drink 3 cups of coffee and smoke a cig to boost me I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.