• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Invent a Portmanteau

Stratostrophic (stratosphere/catastrophic) the highest level of destruction

Holocaust (holographic / holocaust) : what holocaust deniers believe in

Was also going to do CDVD but that is actually a thing and we have to invent one

Eskipro (eskimo / prostitute): someone who knows 30 synonyms for fellatio

Tententientity (tentative / sentientity) : an object that might be intelligent but has thus far not proven to be

Sedentententientity (sedentary / tententientity) : an object that might be intelligent but has thus far only lied there like a bum

Orthodontententientity (orthodontology / tententientity): an object of as yet undetermined intelligence lying around like a bum from all the nitrous

Dysdontentientity: (dyslexia / self-reference)

Allahteration: (Allah / alliteration) <- !

Supernicious (super / superb / pernicious): when someone is acting all super nice but secretly you are start to realize he or she is a devastating dipshit

Shotgunpropitious (shotgun / unpropitious): when things are slowly starting to seem like you'll likely get your head shot clean off

Hypoclit (hypocrite / clitoris): Someone who wants to receive oral but not give it back

Last edited:
Excellentils (excellent/lentils) supreme lentils

Remembrandtce (remembrance/rembrandt) memorable artists

Rebellusion (rebel/illusion/revolution) the manipulation of undesirable reality to build an illusory perception

Requiemassachusetts (requiem/mass/massachusetts) — to remember the state of Massachusetts in a reverent way :D

Gin (getting in) - a portmanteau my friends have been using since forever, get/getting in refers to sex and/or a girl one wants to do so with.
Tass (tight ass) - another one from my degenerate friends, pretty self explanatory, refers to a hot girl basically.

Wisdominate (wisdom/dominate) the moral, intellectual, and/or spiritual insight to overcome one's enemies.

Chocofillasure (chocolate/fulfillment/pleasure): the persistent consumption of chocolate to fill the nihilistic void in one's life.

Chagrinner (chagrin/grinner) a person whose wide smile betrays a feeling of frustration or annoyance towards a failure or disappointment

^ most appreciative Herby. You've always been a good complimentor (compliment/mentor).

Chagringo (chagrin/gringo) a racial epithet for a chagrinned person who is not Hispanic or Latino (esp. a chagrinned American)

Trumpelstiltskin (Trump/Rumpelstiltskin) A Grimm tale involving a politician who lies to the king, telling him that his daughter can spin straw into gold toupees (or something)

^ You are on a roll!
I think you must have been channeling me re the Chagringo, in my case Chagringa, because I have always joked that while I got put in the right body when it comes to gender, I'm pretty sure that I should have been Latina, specifically Mexicana, adentro y afuera. I prefer Mexican food, Latin culture and Latin music, Latin poets, not to mention that I will be struggling along with my faulty yet exuberant Spanglish til I die (and hopefully get reincarnated in the correct part of the world).;)

I'm actually Italian but was born in the U.S. Similar flags Italy and Mexico. I'm all too familiar with that chagringo life myself. I love Mexican food; cilantro, onions, jalapenos and limes are some of my favorite flavors these day though I always top it off with olive oil

Culjuwal (Cult/Jewel/Cultural) Subjective heretical perspective

Guardinner (Gardener/Guard/Inner) Cultivating soul strength

Heartkeytexture (Architecture/Heart/Key/Texture) Edifying, interpersonal emotional expressions

Last edited: