• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Invent a Portmanteau

efchimeral (chimera + ephemeral): someone who is illusory transiently, a transient illusion, illusion of the day

Εnglish is not my native lang, so maybe it can be written better.

Cause all the great words in English are Greek Hellenic, this can be spelt like a charm in Greek

εφχήμαιρος/ εφχίμαιρος = (εφήμερος + χιμαίρα)

*chimera = Greek word
*ephemeral = Greek word

Last edited:
partyr (party + martyr) : someone who ODs or gets very sick during a party, consciously following the ideals of the club party culture.

*martyr = greek word

Unkeyboardinated: when you are unable to type without repeatedly making mistakes.

portmaddog* (port + mad + dog) : a mad dog straying at the port / a ship's dog suffering from rabies

* We built a new portmanteau word on the phonetic skeleton of the word "portmanteau".
** This new portmanteau word has 3 equal parts, not 2.

epta, hepta = seven in Greek . Septa means venerable in Greek !

lol. good looking out. Funny thing is, I learned that myself only a little while before posting it, but then, because I had thought it was 'sept' for so long, I mistakenly put 'septa'. I thought about it later and realized I should have put a 'c' in place of the 's'. :)

Textpectation > The anticipation felt when you're looking forward to receive a message.

Nicetea = Nice + ice + tea [ almost homophone with nasty ] : A quantum superposition of two tea quality states, an ice tea that is nice and nasty at the same time. =D

And don't say that this portmanteau word, is not your cup of tea. ;) Haha

I should use creative commons for copyright reasons . Haha...%)

Last edited:
Textpectation > The anticipation felt when you're looking forward to receive a message.

And now a double layer portmanteau, a portmanteau on a portmanteau:

Sextpectation = textpectation + sex > The anticipation felt when you are looking forward to receive a message invitation for sex.

Banopinut - A blend of a banana, pineapple, and a coconut. (Cannot take credit for this, my friend made up that word a few years back.) :p

Hey Verri! Good fruit selection ;)

Peacotum - a hybrid peach, apricot and plum

Eternafuddle - Eternal + befuddle = eternally befuddled

Last edited:
fuconym - designated for acronyms which you do not understand but can't be bothered to search for