• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Invent a Portmanteau

Triceraclops (triceratops/cyclops) telepathic devils

Last edited:
Celebutant(e) (celebrity/debutant(e)): someone famous for being famous, with no apparent talent except self-promotion.

Prodijesus (prodigy/jesus) a person that quickly learns the lessons of goodness(of which, I am not)

Metrosexual (metropolitan/heterosexual): a man who appears to be inordinately concerned about personal aesthetics and/or is perceived for this quality as being homosexual.

Contronquer (control/conquer) when influence is used to subjugate the will of another

Interrobang (interrogative/bang): a combination question mark and exclamation point.

Farsmartyr (farce/martyr/far/smarter) the wisdom gained by ending all mockery of enemies(i'm trying to get there)

Affluenza (affluence/influenza): anxiety or dissatisfaction caused by submission to consumerism.

Backronym(back/acronym)

Netocracy
(Internet/aristocracy): an elite demographic distinguished by facility with technology and online networking

Sonsepta (son/sun/concept/septa(Greek for seven)) shining the light of Christ's perfect peace

Nice portmanteaus people. Enjoyed reading them all. Here's one

Cognoisseur a connoisseur of cognitive frameworks

Aparthide (apartheid + hide) : hide oneself from a system of racial segregation

and

Apartheidi (apartheid + Heidi): a young girl in the Swiss Alps, segregating goats and sheeps.

demonstraight (demon + demonstrate + straight): show to others that I am inhabited by a straight (not gay) demon :)

Inspectre (in/spectre/inspector) to question appearances

Entersceptre (enter/sceptre/interceptor) to gain the advantage of power

Enemya
(pronounced like 'anemia', thought of like 'enemy-a') to flush out the strength of wickedness from one's soul

Immaterk (immature/jerk) the rude attitude that arises out of an immature soul

Sindicate (sin/indicate/syndicate) words, actions, and ways that point to wicked affiliations

Minetenantce (mine/tenants/maintenance) consistent growth in character to continue life

Leavil (leave/evil/level) depart from a place or way of wickedness

Climbate (climb/climate) to elevate above circumstances

Reverage (reverse/mirage) to percieve that which repels you

Parity (purity/party) the joy that comes from communion with God

Kardtwills(Kardia(greek for heart)/cart/twills/cartwheels) changing material desires of the animal nature by having and following the Spirit of Christ