• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Invent a Portmanteau

Superciliunt: combo of supercilious and cunt

if you ever encounter a person who is so arrogant, so supercilious, that neither word is adequate to describe the person, you're probably dealing with a superciliunt.

(both adjective and noun - you must be male)

Last edited:
Paraplagiarism extrasensory theft (paranormal/plagiarism)

Supercilious? I was just looking up that word yesterday. I had used it in a poem many years ago, and the devil was trying to get me to rewrite it, and I couldn't remember what that word meant.

Last edited:
similar words: pretentious, pompous, arrogant, conceited, snobby. just to clarify you have to be a male to be superciliunt.

Shopaholic (shop/alcoholic): someone addicted to shopping.

Delivermin process of salvation for those fully unworthy (deliver/vermin)

Itchcraft itching caused the spells of witches (itching/witchcraft)

Last edited:
Anacronym (anachronism/acronym): an acronym derived from a phrase no longer widely known (for example, radar)

Vessalonian (vessel/alone/ian(grace)) one of the last people on earth to shine the light of Christ

Last edited:
Sorry, I had to correct the title of your thread because it was really bugging me.

As for me: Implinyl.

Implied vinyl.

^ Lol :)

Anticipointment (anticipation/disappointment): the letdown after hype gives way to reality

Anticipointment (anticipation/disappointment): the letdown after hype gives way to reality.

Cocacolonization (Coca-Cola/colonization): the aggressive introduction or pervasive influence of American consumerism on other cultures
Cosplay (costume/play): wearing cost

. Edutainment (education/entertainment): educational material presented in a format intended to attract with its entertainment value)

Auracull (aura/cull/oracle) able to predict actions by perceiving attitudes

Last edited:
Sexploitation (sex/exploitation): pulp entertainment intended primarily to titillate.