Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

whats the rikodeine high like?

thebigfella

Greenlighter
So recently I've started an obsession with codeine cough syrups. What is the high like? I've done like 30-40 mg of oxy before and loved it but I know that its nothing like that obviously. Could someone describe to me what it feels like and is it worth it?

I'm not familiar rikodeine, but I do know drinking large amounts of any cough syrup will make you very nauseous and opiods make you nauseous aswell, so you will probably spew unless you want to work out how to extract it from the syrup. but I reckon that will be a waste of time anyway.
every time I've taken large amounts of codeine it's been pretty boring(with no tolerance) and I really don't think it's worth chugging cough syrup for. there is so much nasty shit in it.
dxm on the other hand is pretty legit.

but by all means go for it if you want, I wouldn't mind hearing your story but I doubt it will be fun at all. I think there is a reason pharmacies don't make it a pain to buy codeine containing syrups like they do dxm containing syrups.

wait a sec I actually think I have tried a codeine containing syrup once but I didn't take a very large doses (the pharmacist tricked me out of buying Robitussin dry cough)
just made me feel stupid and lazy.

I hope this post was somewhat helpful.

if ibuprofen+codeine tablets (like neurofen plus or whatever) are still OTC or whatever where you live then I would suggest doing a cold water extraction on some of them rather than drinking cough syrup. I feel it would be better for your body.

I don't really think it would even be worth the money tho

^ have you ever taken dihydrocodeine?
Because rikodeine doesn't have codeine in it.

How would i describe it? Farty, gassy, bloated and shitting out liquid (from the sorbitol added to the syrup).

Is it worth it? In my opinion, absolutely not worth it. While i liked the DHC high, the side effects of sorbitol overdose made it very difficult to enjoy.
...but people still drink that shit, so i guess it is a matter of individual preference.
Not for me though. God no!

If you have no tolerance you don't need to take nearly enough to get a nice buzz where the sorbitol will be an issue.

hi! i actually chugged a whole bottle of rikodeine about three months ago. unfortunately it must have been a really small bottle or otherwise quite weak (i was entirely opiate naive at the time) because i felt nothing except a vague sense of calm/euphoria, followed by incredibly persistent itches all over my whole body, so i spent the better part of three hours naked and scratching myself.
i guess this isn't super helpful?? but i thought i'd add my experience

It is good in small doses to boost other opiates , plus it works really well for smokers cough/ flu with an energy drink and some sinus/cf tabs .** BEWARE **only small doses or it all goes to shit...seriously stomach renching CONSTANT gas farts that reek and water poo that could be faster than your reactions.

It is good in small doses to boost other opiates.

This. When I used to take codeine I would CWE 200-300mg and then over the top take another 100ml of Rikeodeine over the top. As 10ml contains Dihydrocodeine tartrate 19mg this means 190mg of dihdrocodeine. On top this i would take 1-2 units of alcohol.

To OP:

Now even 100ml is a lot of sorbitol. And you can get violent diarrhea from it meaning that the number one rule of taking rikeodeine is to do it at home - in range of a toliet and spare pants.

Secondly I would no longer recommend alcholol with CWE'd codeine as there is a good chance some APAP comes through and this creates a toxic affect on your liver.

Thirdly I would argue that long term, heavy sorbital use is really bad on your gut, liver and whatever. I think for all the efforts the high from rikodeine is quite nasty. Thus why i just went straight to smack.

^ have you ever taken dihydrocodeine?
Because rikodeine doesn't have codeine in it.

How would i describe it? Farty, gassy, bloated and shitting out liquid (from the sorbitol added to the syrup).

Is it worth it? In my opinion, absolutely not worth it. While i liked the DHC high, the side effects of sorbitol overdose made it very difficult to enjoy.
...but people still drink that shit, so i guess it is a matter of individual preference.
Not for me though. God no!

yep, agreed. unless youre opioid naive then you can sip the bottle over a period of time and get high while avoiding the shitty (no pun intended) side effects from all the sorbitol.

shit just thinking of sipping that shit is making me dry retch.....oh man that shit tastes disgusting. Just swallow it and be done.

I don't know if anybody reads this still, but after the OTC codeine ban, i've been struggling to get something for my migraines, anyway i have found that 1.5 units of beer usually solves the issue, and thursday/friday it's easy to pass off as lunch time drinks. However want to say two things:

1.when sick, SWIM would drink whole bottle of 200ml of rikodeine a day, now it is possible to do it without feeling wrecked and just a little bit gassy, if you intended on doing this, make sure you have 3 solid meals with no other sugar substances. you can basically drinks 100 mls after a big breakfast and another 100 after a big lunch. SWIM don't recommend this really since you got feel a little bit wrecked in the stomach, but will fully unf**k you and leave you able to work, if you had too.

2. SWIM had some shit happen to him, long story, and the other day SWIM did consume the whole bottle in one go, and it's full possible to hold in the diarrhea, SWIM highly recommend not doing this, but if you do, and once again SWIM don't recommend this unless your absolutely have to, make sure to have some kind of sedatives, immodium or maybe even magnesium on hand or something to calm your stomach after,if immodium don't take the pills at the same time as the rikodeine, but like 2-3 hours after drinking the bottle, you'll need to, the worse part of the experience and why SWIM don't recommend it is because when you basically crap water for a few hours, and the dehydration that you experience is probably the worse part and you can't drink any more on the count that you can't stomach any more. There is a fairly decent buzz, but like SWIM wouldn't be doing it again any time soon.

Thanks

So recently I've started an obsession with codeine cough syrups. What is the high like? I've done like 30-40 mg of oxy before and loved it but I know that its nothing like that obviously. Could someone describe to me what it feels like and is it worth it?

It?s all I can get these days since the OTC rules came into play. Sucks... try and get Kratom, works decent. I miss codeine though ?

if ibuprofen+codeine tablets (like neurofen plus or whatever) are still OTC or whatever where you live then I would suggest doing a cold water extraction on some of them rather than drinking cough syrup. I feel it would be better for your body.

I don't really think it would even be worth the money tho

All products containing codeine aren?t available OTC anywhere in Australia anymore... this is the only thing available.

It's sort of self limiting. if you had 100ml you may feel something & it may stay inside of you long enough to absorb, but 200ml will prob go straight through you. Literally pissing shit. I don't know what part of digestive tract it needs to stay to be absorbed fully but the sorbitol fucks things up. Also (this is stupid/harmful/not recommened) I last had it many years ago with alcohol & the combination turns into some stomach eating shit which left me in severe pain for days & I bled so much from the stomach I shat black due to a thick coating of dead blood

I tried rikodine and purple soft drink aka Lean. It did absolutely nothing for me. Take note im on 100mg of methadone though

DHC is stronger by weight than codeine, but the latter feels better IMHO. If you can CWE 30 tablets of 15mgs codeine, I'd do that - it's better.

I never took Riko as opiate naive. But at times when I've been off a program ('done/bupe) - it's been a great thing (the larger bottle - 200ml) to relieve some of the WDs.

Oh - I should add, as an opiate tolerant person, I could handle all that sweetener thats in there (no runs). If you drink the 200ml, you'll probably feel wonderful, stuck on the toilet for the day ;)

I tried rikodine and purple soft drink aka Lean. It did absolutely nothing for me. Take note im on 100mg of methadone though

Yeah - you would absolutely feel nothing on 100mg of 'done. 200ml of Riko - 800ml even - you wouldn't feel a thing, even on 20mg of done every day.