• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Garlic bad for your brain?

That's exactly the source I read. Thanks for posting.
Funny how they totaly twist information so blatantly, even worse from an article stating garlic is neuroprotective.
For a laugh, try reading the Daily Mail's health articals. They have one stating that caffeine and nicotine make holes in the brain and another saying that a new enzyme has been created which 'zaps sugar from the boddy', don't know what on earth that is actually supposed to mean or how its of medical value.
However, the most stupid I have read yet, is one stating that a drug blocking an enzyme called IKK, can prevent one from gaining weight or getting diabetes regardless of how much junk food they eat. In the same article they refer to what they make out to be an evil enzyme as being vital for the operation of the immune system and general cellular processes. It is also stated that 'kinases are the reason we get fat from over eating' as if we would be better off without the thousands of Kinases that keep us alive. It would supprise me if the auther even new what an enzyme, let alone a kinase is.

Garlic gives me a mild case of erectile disfunction unless I combine it with equipotent dosages of Basil. So how good can it really be.