• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

My last tablet of Valium (half of a 10 mg pill, so 5 mgs I suppose).

That + (couchlock-y as fuck indica hybrid) weed & black coffee.

There's a party or get together or whatever happening later tonight that I might attend, if so then I'll probably end up using heroin and getting drunk 8):\ I know the crowd that'll be there

Drank myself to sleep. Probably like 4, or maybe 5, litres of regular beer. Considering I have "no tolerance", I didn't even get drunk, courtesy of ALD-52 afterglow and codeine w/d. Well, at least I fell asleep, I guess that counts for something!

With them pupils like I had last night, the people at the bar probably thought I was one crazy motherfucker.

Some dabs of some really fine shatter, was still feeling them dabs from earlier and a 20mg THC piece of a Hubbys hash oil bar.

I would love to try cutting out valium for at least a week, in conjunction to alcohol, to see if my brain could handle it. unfortunately I'm not confident it can right. So I won't bet against myself and try anything radical just yet

This is wise: trust your own instinct and take reasonable, safe steps towards tapering. Your daily 5mg valium dose is very reasonable and can prevent neurotoxicity stemming from interdose alcohol wd's

Half a shot of vodka
Cannabis flower
Cigarettes
1 tiny bump of cocaine
And I'll probably take 0.5mg Xanax or 0.5mg clonazepam in an hour or so.

Rex Goliath Pinot Noir (12.5% drinking out a coffee mug like I like)
bowl after bowl of dank
and 2400ish? mg Neurontin (staggered)

Chewing a bit of Nicorette and plotting my next mug of wine.

I fuckin hate trying to sleep coz its always a bitch to get my eyes to stay shut every night I will inject heroin take benzo's and other meds but I have to be careful because I know I need a lot to put me to sleep so about an hour before i want to sleep I will take a big hit of heroin, 200mgs of amitriptyline, 80 - 100mgs of diazepam, 600mgs of Gabapentin, 250mgs of trazadone and a spliff or two sometimes tho I will be lying in bed and have to shoot my mornings heroin just to get the nod and be able to have 8 hours. I wouldn't suggest such a mixture to anyone and I am truly unhappy with the fact that it takes this much to get me to sleep but I've only got myself to blame I have asked my Dr for help but all she keeps saying is right we'd stop the Gaba's straight away lower the diazepam its miserable if it takes that much to get me to sleep what is lowering the dose immediately going to do. LOL - FUCK ALL thats what

caved and took more opium. also like 5 pot brownies (they're kinda weak)

Cannabis flower
0.5mg Xanax
0.25mg clonazepam
Half a shot of vodka
Cigarettes

Tonight I took the desired 5mg Valium with a nice cup of coffee before work. Time to get cracking.

30mg adderall and gallons upon gallons of beer. Also nicotine via pouches. Jesus Christ I was hungover this morning, and I still am. Had a great night though.

rank some beers and smoked a bowl. randomly ended up doing some really good coke today.

Just now woke up at midnight.
Administered 500mg tianeptine.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Is tianeptine recreational for you?

Tonight was 5mg val. Some random came thru my lobby and I bought what looks to be about half ounce at the least of good homegrown. I shouldn't have, since I have weed at home, but I can't pass up a good deal when I smoke every day.

70mg MDMA
3mg-5mg 4-AcO-DMT
3mg-5mg 4-HO-MiPT
Cigarettes
Cannabis wax & flower
1/4th shot of 35% abv vodka
0.25mg Xanax
Caffeine
1 beer
30mg adderall XR
And lastly about 20 nitrous oxide canisters.

Last edited: