0.5mg xanax
10mg flexeril
Cannabis flower
Alcohol
Cigarettes
Caffeine

Last edited:
Old thread here.

Mine was some truly amazing sex, followed by a toke of hash and a cigarette.

Yah no me as well. I don't go to sleep, no no no, that is out of season, I PASS THE FUCK OUT, always through either complete and utter physiological exhaustion post-5 day binge. Or 1-2, 15mg Midazolam HCL pills before bed with a nice coffe would always be just they way I like it, one minute your still here and blink once and it's morning.

115Mg methadone from this morning and I just smoked my last joint of OG kush I smoked about 4 grams of that and 3 g of Jack herrer earlier today

25mg of a benadryl is out it took to knock me out cold. Been sleeping better lately after being off stimulants for a few weeks.

The two last days have consisted of stimulants for me, so I have taken enough Ketamine at bed time to reach a K-hole and sometimes during that bus mostly after I fall a sleep like I have taken no stimulants and I completely revomes the comedown and bad mood etc. that often follow stimulants.

Avoiding the comedown from stimulants is amazing. I discovered it by and accident because I made an error and mix cocaine with a lot of Ketamine that put me in a K-hole. During the entire duration of the K-Hole I just stood up and with the glas plate on which my cocaine was placed (I snorted the Lines standing up)

Last edited:
Went to a party yesterday. It was alright, drank a few beers, a couple of mixed drinks and smoked a lot of spliffs.

3 bumps of cocaine
350mg mdma
4 hits of LSD
1mg xanax
Alcohol
Cannabis
Cigarettes
Caffeine

3g Green Borneo kratom, 50mL vodka + water over the course of the evening, and a couple of small snaps of Fire OG to celebrate positive direction in my life

Hope you all are doing alright :)

100mg-150mg methamphetamine
Small amount of Black Tar Heroin
Alcohol
Cigarettes
1 bump of cocaine

10 grams red Sumatra Kratom
Cold brew coffee
25mg diphenhydramine
Spoonful dried kava root
Chocolate
American spirit

^ I used to have this methadone routine for years.

Now I'm settled with coffee (plenty), chocolate & Nicotine.

7-8 lines of cocaine
Poor quality black tar heroin
Methamphetamine
Alcohol
Cannabis flower/wax
DMT
Cigarettes

^sounds like a party!

Quite a bit of red kratom and 2 spliffs containing the last of my wax. Feeling really sedated actually, can't complain