• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

5g Kratom while at school, then a brown-bagged tall can of Rolling Rock with a classmate before the long train/subway ride home (3 hours). The beer was shitty, would not recommend.

also, a few hits of OG Kush once I got home

400mg ibuprofen, the last 875mg of my amoxicillin treatment, 12mg bromazepam, and I expect to smoke more H before I go to sleep. I might just do a shot, or smoke some and shoot some. But I'm definitely doing some more dope before the lights go out for me tonight. The RoA('s?) I'll use still remain uncertain, but it won't be very long before I decide. I'm pretty sure I'll smoke dope, but whether I'll shoot some as well... Well I just don't know that yet. Depends on how satisfying the smoking turns out to be.

Smoking H,
And about to pop,
45mg Morphine
2mg Lorazepam
2mg Alprazolam
100mg Hydroxyzine
100mg Promethazine
800mg Gabapentin

1.5mg alprazolam sub'd
1mg clonazepam sub'd
4.5 x Not Your Pussy Father's A&W 100% ABV
1 PBR 32 50mg hydroxyzine for hypnotic/sedative effects and AH effects for runny nose and mild fever I'm running causing chills.
800mg Ibuprofen
Acetaminophen/QPAP
Nicotine (Blue Razz Custom Vapes organic e-liquid)- achieving subtle narcotic effects through deep, slow inhalations of high-dose nicotine vapor. "There is a distinct analgesic and anxiolytic component, which feels rather unique. I would very roughly liken the effect to nitrous oxide (albeit, not as pronounced). It has a 'non-psychedelic' dissociative effect with indirect/secondary opioidergic quality and minor anxiolytic properties" -negrogesic quote on an archival thread he made on uniquely exp with vaped, higher-dose nicotine that I found to be agreeably great (also initiated by the tranquil stimulatory effect in conjunction with the sedative/narcotic effect profile.

Eventually: Valerian root extract, passion flower extract, hops flower extract 4:1, lactium + 5mg melatonin + 800mg chelated magnesium + 600mg ashwaghanda

3 grams Bali kratom
small (.5 gram?) AVB weed capsule
2.5 ounce gin & tonic
50mg diphenhydramine
12.5mg doxylamine succinate
vaping weed and nicotine until I fall asleep.

About 5mg valium, and green tea w/ agave syrup. Maybe some unisom and melatonin in a bit.

Kind of a rough day. Started off well enough, kind of fizzled out into an anxious malaise later on.

5g Bali Kratom
Cup of cold green tea with about 30mL vodka (a unit)
Small hit of OG Kush and a nice dab later on to put a cap on the end of the week

Kind of a rough day. Started off well enough, kind of fizzled out into an anxious malaise later on.

That sucks, man. :( Looking at it from a different perspective, though, the more time you spend away from abusing alcohol and on your reasonable valium dosage, the easier it will become, as the GABAa receptors will begin to downregulate and normalize over time. There are just too many GABAa receptors created via homeostasis during your days of boozing, so now that they are not occupied to the brim all the time anymore, there will be days like this. Things will get better, what you're feeling is a sign of progress. :)

Got to high on ICE just 45 min ago

Wow I did a single gram of ice anally and like 10 min later I had a mind blowing orgasm sitting on my porch smoking a cigarette.

We have a homeless vet living out back in our suite and he saw me and I am wanting to be bad and I am out of control in my thoughts and desires.

How long will this last before I don't feel like letting every man walking by have me lol

As I typed I fell weak and walked to Walgreens across from my home and found a man looking for a card saying I'm sorry for his wife that had left him and I said come here and took him to my yard and let him have me in my husbands crew cab truck

He asked to return with his friend and I said yes!!!!!

I have made myself a whore I think?

Sorry if this is inappropriate

Ok...in that case you sound like a nice mature lady. ;) I used to like shard too. It definitely makes sex highly enjoyable.

^Haha :p

valium10 blue (internet brand)
24+16+24+24oz beer 8% (about 5-6 pints)
3-4 shots captain morgans white rum
bubble hash and good weed (bowls x2)
About to roll a kingsize spliff

Wishing I had another blue and some ice

I had to go to the hospital for an abscess in my throat today, I don't usually do opiates much but I got to try IV fentanyl. Pretty nice.
Also hydrocodone 5mg/325mg
Then the rest of my nightly fix was RSO cannabis extract, cannabis flower, cigarettes, and caffeine.

Thanks Ergie. :) I really screwed up my relationship with alcohol in 2016 (it was never very good to begin with) and now I must work hard to fix myself. It's tough being in love with a substance so insidious and ubiquitous. Especially when other comparatively benign and enjoyable drugs are heavily stigmatized! Pot makes staying off the hooch so much easier.

OT: Still feeling the opiate/banjo combo from earlier today. Taking it easy with some green tea. No melatonin since I gotta wake up early.

Yeah I typically don't really care for opiates but the IV fentanyl was decent. Probably won't really take many of the hydrocodone though.
Tonight
Cannabis flower, RSO extract & wax
5mg hydrocodone
Cigarettes
Caffeine

very small amounts of diazepam, melatonin, and unisom. i'm already exhausted, so these are kinda for placebo/peace of mind.

had a hell of a day. didn't get as much accomplished as i wanted to, but i did my best. the next two-three days are gonna be a shitshow haha.

very small amounts of diazepam, melatonin, and unisom. i'm already exhausted, so these are kinda for placebo/peace of mind.

had a hell of a day. didn't get as much accomplished as i wanted to, but i did my best. the next two-three days are gonna be a shitshow haha.

Hey SirTophamHat, do you notice any sort of sedative/hypnotic/anxiolytic effects from melatonin?

I recently started using doxylamine for insomnia and I was suprised by the amount of sedation it produces.

It's slightly sedating in my experience. There's a ceiling effect at some point. I used to take 5mg and have since dialed back to 1-2. I like to take it 30min or so before bed. Mostly it just promotes dreaming :)

That's cool, marijuana negatively effects dreaming for me so I might need to try melatonin just for the dream inducing effect hah.

My nightly fix will be many spliffs with Cherry Pie bud, 25mg doxylamine succinate, 0.5mg clonazepam, and 1200mg gabapentin.