• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Like 4-5 shots of liqour at the bar and 5-8 beers or so. Cannabis flower, cigarettes, 120mg vyvanse, and 0.5mg Xanax. I think that was it, but once these dudes wake up we're going to get some nitrous oxide. ?

Well the other night into this morning... I did molly and mda =D ketamine... got secretly dosed with lsd.... saw fractal spiders form out of a strand of my friend's hair blowing in the rain. Had amazing sex while rolling with my boyfriend. Went back out for an adventure.... did literally a huge pile of ketamine that I thought wasnt good (seriously snorted a pile that my k fiend friend was like wtf lol).... then well it was actually really good and spent forever trapped in my tent trying to find my pack of american spirits. Rubber band walking out of the tent and they were on the ground near the fire. Then went on a mission to find our family dealer to find more ketamine. Then got stuck in a tent from said ketamine... only for sunrise to come and a random dude stop at our campsite to play guitar/sing. Still rolling on the mda... and I ate methylone on purpose it was free. Went to sleep around 8am and cuddled with my boyfriend who let me run off and get retarded with my friends. We both had so much fun.... I would do it all over again.

Last edited:
A shot of dope that's making my vision blurry and throat tingle just thinking about it.

Chilling until my bro gets up for work around 6 then gonna smoke some dank and crash.

I guess it was good because I don't remember posting that^^^

For how much I went through, and the shots I was doing, I'm having a very mellow comedown. Yeah slight craving, but I've got a tall boy and about to smoke a bowl. Very relaxed and ready to rejoin humanity... for a little while.

I wish I had the connections for dabs/hash anything of the sort. I have an excellent bud & dope connect but that's it.
My vices are the two. I don't drink, period. I do a couple bags and smoke some weed and I'm as good as a baby with a spiked bottle of rum.

1200mg gabapenitn
3mg of xanax
a bowl of weed
line of dope(crystal)
4 hits smoked crystal.

This morning starting at 530 I had a small shot of dope, a line of dope, 2 hits smoked , some plugged(did this between 5 till 12:30..the plugging was done in small little bumps like 3 times, maybe a lines worth. Wish I had another rig that one I had was dull as fuck! Would never do that but just woke up after passing out on xanax and gabapentin. Also had 4mg of Suboxone plugged, 2mg SL, and 2 grams of phenibut right before work which is my usual...anyway didn't feel like posting in the morning fix thread

Last night was very interesting started with about 3 points of Crystal Railed and Smoked. The smoked a blunt Of some dank. Followed by a couple shots of Hennesy. This is where my night got Werid my buddy came over with Some Tar. Ended up smoking probably about 2 points. I Couldn't stop Moving for some reason. Then my Girlfriende got off work and wanted to drop our last two hits of acid so 1 hit a piece. And I don't remember anything but her yelling at me to take a shower to Come down a Little. Woke up and shit was Everywhere I mean kitchen Chairs lined up in Rows of Two lol. NEVER AGAIN. Ps this was my first post Correct me if I did something Wrong

Damn that is a crazy night.. I would tryi it,lol.

Nightly:
Starting at 6pm 1mg of xanax, by 7pm 3mg total.
Just got home 30 mins ago from work, smoked like 3 hits of mid
4mg of xanax followed by 2mg of xanax 5 mins later.

Morning fix
Snorted smoked about a quarter gram of crysttal...smoked more crystal than just for hits, more like 10., Smoking so compulsive made me go through it all
8mg of suboxone SL
1.5 mg of Phenibut

The dope is why I have taken so much benzo with some gabapentin and phenibut, with weed,lol.

Last night was very interesting started with about 3 points of Crystal Railed and Smoked. The smoked a blunt Of some dank. Followed by a couple shots of Hennesy. This is where my night got Werid my buddy came over with Some Tar. Ended up smoking probably about 2 points. I Couldn't stop Moving for some reason. Then my Girlfriende got off work and wanted to drop our last two hits of acid so 1 hit a piece. And I don't remember anything but her yelling at me to take a shower to Come down a Little. Woke up and shit was Everywhere I mean kitchen Chairs lined up in Rows of Two lol. NEVER AGAIN. Ps this was my first post Correct me if I did something Wrong

Crystal meth & tar...sounds like the west coast where I'm from!

Stepping on the gas AND pumping the brakes, gotta love that whole dynamic ;)

Last night was 0.5mg lorazepam, 5mg oxy, and dabs after dabs until bed

Here comes dat boi

oh shit whaddup

Dabs
Wine
Kratom
I did a whipit like an hour ago
also i guess i just did coke or something

whatup whatup...! miss that Kratom, haven't had it for months now even though i have a 500g sealed bag of Bali sitting around haha. I'm sending it back since the other bad was smoky due to the palm-oil plantation fires, as long as I send it back they'll include it in my new Bali order. It's so much better than low-dose Rx opiates in every aspect other than duration (sometimes).