• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Besides my morning methadone it's been several fat joints with a big ass glob of hash oil in eachstill awake not from a good stimulant Buzz but because of the retarded 100° plus temps San Francisco has experienced make falling asleep hard it's still like 80's out side ....and that's the "hot"days
This weather is highly unusual& set a New record breaking the 103 ° for yesterday set in 2000

Its almost impossible for me to feel comfortable to just lay down and drift to sleep instead I toss n turn and pass put for a hour , hour and a half if I'm lucky and once five am rolls thru I'm awake

Woke up at 9 AM
Took two halved 150mgs wellbutrin, drank two liters of Valentino Rossi energy drink.
After that the day was usual smoking here and there, while popping xans by 5 blue footballs, and taking my legit pain medication with some tonic
And I finish the day with 20mg of clonazepam in an alcoholic solution administrated P. O.

After weeks of constant stimulant usage (mostly coke), I'm just taking it chill with:

600 mg tramadol (in divided doses, 400 + 100 + 100 mg)
Lots of joints
2 mg alprazolam

3g Green Bali kratom, 2 beers, a 10mg THC edible, couple puffs of a joint, and some In-N-Out while standing in a parking lot next to some firefighters with an old friend, watching the mountains burn at 1am.

I just ate italian food. Always treat myself with food after a stimulant binge. Donuts, biscuits, thai food, indian food, pizza, italian food, etc. Otherwise I'm on a strict diet.

I also add a light to moderate workout, like strength and conditioning for 25-30 mins. I

Smoked four more joints
0,5 mg alprazolam

Boosting the tramadol pretty well. Feeling really content and just satisfied with everything. Currently enjoying 'The Dunwich Horror' by HP Lovecraft.

Last edited:
Railled 60mg roxy
Chewed 30mg oxycontin
50cl beer 7.9%
3 loprazolams
50mg oxazepam
30mg valium

Gonna take a few zannies and zopiclones, might pop a last oxycotton 30

160mg oxy,
25mg diphenhydramine,
2mg alprazolam,
250µg brotizolam &
~30mg amphetamines

Last edited:
Railled another 60 mg Roxy
Popped 30oxycontin
300mg oxazepam
Xanax bar aka 2mg

Smoked my only ciggy of the day

Woke at 3am after falling asleep crazy early after a xanax bar. Sniffed a line of speed at 5am. Still classed as nightly? Lol.

Tonight diazepam, clonazepam, and lorazepam mixed is mashing me the fuck up. Wobbling about just typing this. Some of that is probably the opiates I had this morning too.

am pretty comfy after swigging back a hydroxyzine, promethazine + codeine syrup and toked a bowl of green earlier.

WOTD: Counter-metabolize

When you took 10mg of melatonin a few hours ago and smoked weed, but you still can't sleep

less is more. Melatonin does not make you sleep in the same way other sleeping pills do - rather helps your body regulate itself to fall asleep naturally. Its a hormone and if you take too much, your body will counter-metabolize it. You're better off with a benzodiazepine or otc diphenhydramine.

I always take 1mg or less.