A sip of red wine
Cannabis
Cigarettes
Caffeine

Vaping some sour diesel and my "e-cig"
5-6 grams of kratom
150mg pregabalin

2 Excedrin :)

I still have my headache and might add in some temazepam if gets any worse.

Few days ago it was a 400mg dose of ketamine, trying to K hole after a show i purposely save an amount for this usually about 300mg. So I do that and decide this time i am going to do a dab right afterward to see what a K hole after a dabs like. The very last thing i remember is torching the nail thinking "this is coming on fast better finish up."

Wake up 2 hours later with 0 recollection of anything thinking "why am i fucked up did i do drugs" with the dollar i used stuck to me and everything pushed off my bed. Sucks because i had a CD set to play on my phone for the experience, i didnt even experience anything like 0 recall of anything after that last thought. It was a fucking waste of good K... but i know understand the difference between "anesthetic dose" and"k hole" dose. But i tell you waking up that fucked up and not remembering i did anything thinking i just woke up middle of the night, fucking weird. It lasted for all of 3 seconds but i instantly thought "what the fucks going on did i do drugs!?!?!" I've accepted my own death several times on K never warped through 2 hours though, expensive to simply pass through time id take like 3 xanax to accomplish that at 1/3 the cost :(

Just this here cannabis.

First night in a while without something to activate my opioid receptors. Ran out of kratom last night. Hopefully I don't go too crazy. I just wish I was tired. I mean I'm tired, but I'm not sleepy.

~100mg heroin; insufflated (China White; the real deal, not 'fentadope');
25mg promethazine
30mg DXM.
I may add a little cannabis later on; hopefully it'll help push my evening into nod territory.

Edit: added a spliff, glass of iced cawfee & a swig of m-done (10mg).

Last edited:
Well not nightly, more like evening but around 5pm 200mg of Tramadol with 2mg of Klonopin. About an hour later 60mg of Hydrocodone oral with two hits off some really good weed that gave me a nod, also had 1mg of xanax a few hours before the Tram and Klon...Todayd totally I had 110mg of Hydrocone when I woke up with 3 xanax and one Klonopin with 1200mg of Gabapentin and 3 10mg percocets a few hours laters .

So tatal opiate wise today 170mg of Hydrocodone and 30mg of Oxycoden all orally and 200mg of Tams to potentiate that
Benzo wise about 6mh of xanax and 2mg of klonopin to also potentiate
1200mg of Gabapaentin
2 hits of really good but,

I've had a nod goin a few times today between the 170mg of Hydro and 30mg of oxy with the benzo's and wedd added...something about weeed and opiates that make me nod hard.

Time to go back on my Sub tomorow -(. Daan mone.

Damn, can't see how you would be able to stay awake!!

Last edited:
Last night ended up with IV 32mgs Dilaudud. Two doses of 16mg. My tolerance isn't as huge as it was before, so I didn't wanna overdo it. I'm down to using about once a week which is huge since I used to use everyday.

5 beers
1 glass of wine
0.25mg clonazepam
120mg vyvanse
Cannabis flower
Cigarettes
Caffeine

(Last night after my last nightly fix update I also took 300ug ETH-LAD and smoked an 8th of cannabis to my self. Then went to work on my spray painting tags at 3:00am, foolish benzodiazepine influenced decision.)

10mg 4-HO-MiPT
10mg 4-AcO-DMT
10mg 4-AcO-MET
0.5mg Xanax
Cannabis flower
Cigarettes
Caffeine
Alcohol

Last edited:
5mg valium (only dose of the day) + spliff + half a DIPA bomber

I would love to try cutting out valium for at least a week, in conjunction to alcohol, to see if my brain could handle it. unfortunately I'm not confident it can right. So I won't bet against myself and try anything radical just yet

Lean and ambien did me right proper earlier. Still feel good after and have not had to take my usual medications yet.

Oh 6 gabapentin was in the mix too.