• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

News Mega Merged Drug Bust Thread v. "Drug Wars" a Bust

That Compton bust could well have just been an unpermitted medical grow. That's still how a lot of dispensaries get product. They haven't finished implementing regulation here so it's still transitional.

Probably just a business or personal rival called it in.

I love seeing pics of how big hydro grows look. Sad that they get busted and dismantled though.

Federal police seize 1.2 tonnes of MDMA in Sydney

The Australian Federal Police (AFP) have seized more than 1.2 tonnes of the drug MDMA in Sydney, worth an estimated street value of $145 million.

The haul was found during an AFP-led operation this week, an AFP spokeswoman said today.

MDMA is a methamphetamine also commonly known as ecstasy.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-tonnes-of-mdma-in-sydney#MfE3Qe0U5bsufjGI.99

MORE DETAILS -

MDMA tablets worth $145 million seized by AFP in Sydney drug raid

The Australian Federal Police have seized 4 million MDMA tablets during a raid on a storage facility in Hornsby, in Sydney's north.

It is estimated the drugs amounted to 1.2 tonnes and had a street value of $145 million.

The seizure is the AFP's largest drug haul for 2016.

Two Polish nationals have been arrested and will face court today.

Border Force Commander Tim Fitzgerald said the drugs came from Czechoslovakia and the syndicate went to extreme lengths to conceal them.

"The goods were declared as aluminium rolls and within the aluminium rolls there was a number of lead casings that concealed the actual narcotics themselves, so it's a very sophisticated concealment," he said.

The raid was part of a joint operation with the Australian Border Force.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-10-15/afp-seizes-4-million-mdma-tablets-in-sydney-raid/7935686

Last edited:
Australia's fourth-biggest bust of MDMA nabs drugs worth $145 million

The Australian Federal Police and Australian Border Force have jointly seized 1.2 tonnes of the drug MDMA valued at $145 million in what's potentially the largest drugs bust of the year.

The huge haul of the class A drug, a key ingredient of ecstasy, was found in the Sydney suburb of Hornsby on Thursday.

The seizure followed a rapid investigation that began on Wednesday and involved both Australian and international agencies.

Two Polish nationals, Dariusz Zbroszczyk, 28 and Piotr Latusek, 29, were arrested on Friday and have been charged with offences relating to the importation of drugs.

1476507870074.jpg

They faced Parramatta Local Court on Saturday. No application for bail was made and the matter was deferred to the Commonwealth DPP list at Central Local Court on October 19.

It is understood the narcotics originated in the Czech Republic and that a large international syndicate is behind the consignment.

Police said a "very sophisticated concealment method" had been used to import the drugs. They were detected in duffel bags encased in lead and hidden in rolls of aluminium sheeting at a storage facility in the city's north-west.​

By Saturday afternoon, 88 sheets of aluminium were awaiting forensic investigation. Of the 22 rolls examined so far, about 250kg of the MDMA - also known as molly - had been found.

Police displayed some 15 bags of evidence containing black refuse bags and large clumps of the drug in its pure crystalline form at Sydney's AFP headquarters on Saturday. They represent just over a fifth of the haul.

The joint agencies would not elaborate on how the drugs entered the country undetected on August 15 and signalled more arrests were possible as they work with international partners in the ongoing investigation.

AFP Deputy Commissioner Justine Saunders said the "significant find" is the equivalent of over 4.1 million tablets of ecstasy and represented the country's fourth-largest haul in history.

"The size of this seizure and the amount of potential harm cannot understated," she said. "It shows the lengths to which criminal syndicates will go to profit off the misery of others - while there is demand for illicit substances, criminals will attempt to supply it."

Deputy Commissioner Saunders said the haul was indicative of the scale of the drug culture in Australia today, with the eastern seaboard of the country the intended market.

AFP Regional Commander Tim Fitzgerald said the size of the find was concerning.

"What we're seeing is a trend of an increase in importation of illicit drugs into Australia," he said.

In 2014, police seized 2.8 tonnes of MDMA as part of Operation KOI, leading to charges against six individuals. Six years earlier, Operation Inca uncovered 4.4 tonnes of MDMA in the largest drugs bust to date.

Source: http://www.smh.com.au/national/aust...-drugs-worth-145-million-20161014-gs30g3.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder where they got all the safran oil to make it? On another note if it was a crap batch I say burn it to the ground. It seems these days everything coming out is shit not like 20 years ago when MDMA was MDMA.

Wonder where they got all the safran oil to make it? On another note if it was a crap batch I say burn it to the ground. It seems these days everything coming out is shit not like 20 years ago when MDMA was MDMA.

You don't need Safrole oil to make MDMA, it can be made with PMK oil but the latest way to make is with PMK-glycidate, this seems to make the MDMA less empathetic and more mongy.

When testing MDMA the best results are a dark purple rather than an instant jet black, the jet black result seems to come from MDMA made with PMK-glycidate. It seems you need a much higher dose of MDMA made with PMK-glycidate, people are speculating this led to the Dutch 200mg+ "super pills"

You don't need Safrole oil to make MDMA, it can be made with PMK oil but the latest way to make is with PMK-glycidate, this seems to make the MDMA less empathetic and more mongy.

When testing MDMA the best results are a dark purple rather than an instant jet black, the jet black result seems to come from MDMA made with PMK-glycidate. It seems you need a much higher dose of MDMA made with PMK-glycidate, people are speculating this led to the Dutch 200mg+ "super pills"

Just goes to show how out of the loop I am.

I wonder which one creates a better quality pill? Safran, PMK or other?

Just goes to show how out of the loop I am.

I wonder which one creates a better quality pill? Safran, PMK or other?

Its called SAFROLE, not Safran lol....you ARE out of the loop :)

The pills from 89 to early 90's were made from Safrole and felt different to the pills these days so id say Safrole is the best route to MDMA.

PMK oil is supposed to be the same but I suppose im old fashioned

Its called SAFROLE, not Safran lol....you ARE out of the loop :)

The pills from 89 to early 90's were made from Safrole and felt different to the pills these days so id say Safrole is the best route to MDMA.

It was made with safrole oil up until recently I believe... like 2010, right? That's when the price really dropped as they started using non-scheduled precursor chemicals in those Dutch labs.

I'd say safrole has to be better ingested, if only because those new PMK pills are 200mg+, they wouldn't do that unless it was needed, right? But the price has also collapsed so they might just not have to be as conscious about how much they include

Wrong... It was the synth method that made the MDMA mongy, chemists took short cuts and missed out steps to produce it quicker meaning the MDMA was mongy, there has been a big discussion about it in EADD, I'm no scientist I just eat the stuff but some in there know their shit and that seeks to be what has caused it, however old skool MD is appearing again.

Wrong... It was the synth method that made the MDMA mongy, chemists took short cuts and missed out steps to produce it quicker meaning the MDMA was mongy, there has been a big discussion about it in EADD, I'm no scientist I just eat the stuff but some in there know their shit and that seeks to be what has caused it, however old skool MD is appearing again.

Yeah I follow that thread religiously and the consensus, I thought, was the starting the precursors. I could be wrong but the old thread is very interesting reading for any MDMA lovers

Yeah I follow that thread religiously and the consensus, I thought, was the starting the precursors. I could be wrong but the old thread is very interesting reading for any MDMA lovers

This had me thinking about the guy in America who used to sell chemicals to make MDMA when there was no ban. Then some reporter busted him on tv during an interview.

The Hive.....the place for great naughty chemists, havn't heard that place mentioned for a long time.

Had some fantastic visionary minds
Yes. It was an interesting place. I read a lot there. Most of the chemical stuff went over my head but there was lots of interesting info there. I think there are parts of the hive saved somewhere on the net somewhere.

Australia's fourth-biggest bust of MDMA nabs drugs worth $145 million

The Australian Federal Police and Australian Border Force have jointly seized 1.2 tonnes of the drug MDMA valued at $145 million in what's potentially the largest drugs bust of the year.

The huge haul of the class A drug, a key ingredient of ecstasy, was found in the Sydney suburb of Hornsby on Thursday.

The seizure followed a rapid investigation that began on Wednesday and involved both Australian and international agencies.

Two Polish nationals, Dariusz Zbroszczyk, 28 and Piotr Latusek, 29, were arrested on Friday and have been charged with offences relating to the importation of drugs.

1476507870074.jpg

They faced Parramatta Local Court on Saturday. No application for bail was made and the matter was deferred to the Commonwealth DPP list at Central Local Court on October 19.

It is understood the narcotics originated in the Czech Republic and that a large international syndicate is behind the consignment.

Police said a "very sophisticated concealment method" had been used to import the drugs. They were detected in duffel bags encased in lead and hidden in rolls of aluminium sheeting at a storage facility in the city's north-west.​

By Saturday afternoon, 88 sheets of aluminium were awaiting forensic investigation. Of the 22 rolls examined so far, about 250kg of the MDMA - also known as molly - had been found.

Police displayed some 15 bags of evidence containing black refuse bags and large clumps of the drug in its pure crystalline form at Sydney's AFP headquarters on Saturday. They represent just over a fifth of the haul.

The joint agencies would not elaborate on how the drugs entered the country undetected on August 15 and signalled more arrests were possible as they work with international partners in the ongoing investigation.

AFP Deputy Commissioner Justine Saunders said the "significant find" is the equivalent of over 4.1 million tablets of ecstasy and represented the country's fourth-largest haul in history.

"The size of this seizure and the amount of potential harm cannot understated," she said. "It shows the lengths to which criminal syndicates will go to profit off the misery of others - while there is demand for illicit substances, criminals will attempt to supply it."

Deputy Commissioner Saunders said the haul was indicative of the scale of the drug culture in Australia today, with the eastern seaboard of the country the intended market.

AFP Regional Commander Tim Fitzgerald said the size of the find was concerning.

"What we're seeing is a trend of an increase in importation of illicit drugs into Australia," he said.

In 2014, police seized 2.8 tonnes of MDMA as part of Operation KOI, leading to charges against six individuals. Six years earlier, Operation Inca uncovered 4.4 tonnes of MDMA in the largest drugs bust to date.

Source: http://www.smh.com.au/national/aust...-drugs-worth-145-million-20161014-gs30g3.html

I have a very old friend who I saw tonight at a family gathering who now works for feds, funny enough he's working on this case.

He told me the drugs weren't even seized at customs but someone tipped them off 4 days after they arrived and were placed in the warehouse facility. The guys collecting the drugs didn't have much to do with it other than dismantling the shipment.

The friend says all the cops want is to make a pr stunt and just show how they've done a big raid but don't really care otherwise. As something like this shows they are doing something.

He is quite open about his role so no doubt it's the truth.