• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

Yes indeed. Fuck tramadol, and ooh didn't even think about the benzos, damn it's been a long time.

I used to have a valium script. Doctor was an idiot prescribing them to me. Just in it for the money. I abused the hell out of them.

I used to have clonazepam 50 x 2 mg per month, zopiclone 30 x 7,5 mg per month, lyrica 75 x 75 mg, oxynorm (but only for two months, and small amounts).

Now i have: mirtazapine, take 30 mg daily; flunitrazepam, 20 x 1 mg twice per year; hydroxizine, 100 x 25 mg per month.

Only abused my lyrica script and, ofc, oxy script. Used to exchange zopiclone for oxy or buprenorphine lol

Been off of opiates and pills for 8 days. ...so opiates as usual.

Need to trip but can't find the time alone and not busy

12mg dilaudid with a 30mg ir oxy mixed in IVd , 2mg xanex oral my all time fav combo , Ive done both and personally think the dilaudid rush beats out H

12mg dilaudid with a 30mg ir oxy mixed in IVd , 2mg xanex oral my all time fav combo , Ive done both and personally think the dilaudid rush beats out H

Agreeded dilauded beats both opana and heroin IV in my opinion. The rush feels like another drug is mixed in besides an opiate like some kind of 30 sec MDMA full body rush

Might have to buy tramadol anyway. Well, i just found two xanax 1 mg and already have 12 x 1,25 mg fluclotizolam. Will be pleasurable today, at 400-600 mg, and maybe tomorrow, if i use a benzo. From there on it with merely work functionally, with the need to aid it with benzos, or else the side-effects will get too annoying.

Just found like 200 mg of codeine in my med cabinet. Really don't think that's even worth a buzz

Been off of opiates and pills for 8 days. ...so opiates as usual.
Same (give or take a day since my last dose). Although that was only like 40(or actually more like 30-35mg) of oxy. which is a teeny tiny dose considering I used up 59,6 :)p) OC 80s in a mere 4 days. Saving a half oxy for Methadone refill day. It did t make iit. :\

I don't even.. Imagine I'd paid US street price for them. I think I would've cried, either that or it might actually teach me a lesson. Xept if I lived in the US I'd H full time and probably get myself a Roxy (those are the none-crappy ones right? The 30mg ir's? I'm pretty sure they are) script, 2 or 3 a day ought to be possible with my medical file from here. I should let the Methadone get out of my system next time. Cost me quite a few oxies.

Same (give or take a day since my last dose). Although that was only like 40(or actually more like 30-35mg) of oxy. which is a teeny tiny dose considering I used up 59,6 :)p) OC 80s in a mere 4 days. Saving a half oxy for Methadone refill day. It did t make iit. :\

I don't even.. Imagine I'd paid US street price for them. I think I would've cried, either that or it might actually teach me a lesson. Xept if I lived in the US I'd H full time and probably get myself a Roxy (those are the none-crappy ones right? The 30mg ir's? I'm pretty sure they are) script, 2 or 3 a day ought to be possible with my medical file from here. I should let the Methadone get out of my system next time. Cost me quite a few oxies.

I have a ten year history of CP and spinal surgery and what I've been told nowdays is that I can't have anything unless I've been debilated for 8 months and had many spinal injections which I've had millions of and they've never worked....maybe then I can have a couple Percocet 10s per day.

Ppl that are 70 in wheelchairs are getting cut off now days.

So if u are young and don't have cancer you'd get nothing here in my opinion

I don't mean to negate your illness at all...I'm sure it's legit...but it's brutal here right now. Opiates are reserved for those with severe MRI provable trauma and disablement, cancer...if you have back problems and can still walk despite being at a level 8 of pain... you aren't getting tramadol nowdays

Then getting the pharmacy to actually serve you is harder than getting the script...I used to have my old mother go in for me to fill my fent and she would say I was bed ridden...bc they would never fill fore since I was young

Last edited:
Oh, I'm sure you're right, I was picturing it as me moving there with my medical history and the meds (&doses of them) I've been using for years now. Would they cut off a CP patient c/t from 240mg oxy? If so, thats seriously messed up. I would expect to be tapered down immediately. Perhaps even to zero and likely faster than I'd be comfortable with but c/t would be unethical no? But yeah, Belgium has many easy GPS for opiate scripts.

More opiates, almost depleted my supply already. Even just a few boxes of DHC would be blessed.

Im craving dpt. Im craving ecstacy. Fuck me up with that mxe. Gotfriends on bluelight. Posting their thoughts. Were all high and alive.

Actually kinda craving some weed. I smoked very small amount (got me very stoned only twice) of really potent pineapple haze.i frigging love weed with opiates (and benzos too ideally). I took a break which lasted like 6 months until I smoked those few spliffs recently and I do feel like buying a bag of weed now thative still got a good amount of oxy, it does allow me to get by with a lot less oxy every day since it can really amplify the effects requiring a far lower dose for a good effect and a decent nod.

My pharmacy might not be able to get my Oxy which is due just before Christmas and I can't shop around because it's an electronic prescription. The suspense is killing me, Argh. If I wasn't such a square I could get some illicitly. Bah Humbug..

OT: Some Oxymorphone HCl USP 2mg/ML-10ML HP ampule(s) %)

I'm craving stims and benzos (which i haven't done in a couple months!) I am completely out of opiates though, so i'll soon be craving that, too..i'm about to try to fall asleep before that happens tho... grrr. Atleast i have herb n kratom:\...