• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

Would love some ketamine in my life. Not for right now but for tomorrow! The full moon!!!

Seriously craving some opiates. Like, I need a real good nod. It's been so long since I had a gooder.

Amen Papa I ran thru some pods last fall (every weekend for 6+ weeks) and if I had the cash I would love to do it again

^Are pods still more or less 'around' in the US? (Not sourcing; just curious). I wish they were easily accessible here... I especially wish that Kratom had slipped under the radar and remained legal. It would be nice to have more options (and arguably safer ones at that) in regards to maintaining an opiate habit/managing withdrawals.

OT: Moar heroin, I spose.

I get everything that's not flat out OTC from the internet. Couldn't tell you where the pods I buy come from because I have no way of proving that the seller is the grower 100%.

I guess I was trying to establish whether pod tea is still a popular practice (in light of the powers that be making obtaining said pods more difficult). I don't really hear of anyone imbibing pods where I reside. But I digress...

Last edited:
I don't think it is very popular, a lot of people make poppy seed tea when they are broke or can't find concentrated opiates though! Pods are quite expensive considering it's just oramorph with some extra goodies thrown in.

OT: a facking spliff lol. Just got to work :( on dat coffee n val grind.

Totally craving some ketamine. That would be nice right now with some strong cannabis edibles :)

Good dope,not crap. A few xanny's wouldn't hurt either. I lost a looong time. connection. Although I can get stuff not the same. Everyday I look for a message with a new #. I'm beginning to worry badly.

Every do hits? Mix the #4s with gluthethemide. All gone now but was wonderful when it lasted.

I'm on heroin now. Some freebase coke would be nice, some BHO/hash oil, maybe even a small dose of DMT/Changa. A lot goes with heroine :)

I'm craving dissociatives and downers.

My perfect high right now would be some good K, MXE, or 3-MeO-PCP. If I didn't have those, my perfect high would probably be some Roxis and some more Klonopin. I'd like to let some sublingual Kpin wafers dissolve under my tongue and sniff a few Roxis...that would be ideal.

Instead I'm just gonna go with dabs, and the small amount of Clonazepam that I do have. I might get some beer too.

Methamphetamine
GOD DAMN IT, ALL MY PROBLEMS WOULD GO AWAY IF I COULD HAVE SOME FUCKING SPEED.

and then I'd have a host of new problems, but fuck it man.