• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

Ah, so you're interested in "the Hitler", eh?

That is what that drug cocktail is refered to as. ;)

Never though I'd say this but a "Hitler" sounds good right now.

I actually have 80mg of oxycodone and a decent amount of regular amphetamine but to be honest I'd rather wait a bit.

Many members of the Nazi military and officer corp took Pervitine, which was a brand name for pharmaceutical-grade methamphetamine.

Hitler was a regular user of oxycodone and cocaine (the cocaine was for sinus problems...FDR received the same treatment when he was president, for sinus issues).

There was an interesting recent book published called "Blitzed: Drugs in the Third Reich". Nazi Germany was awash in drugs...

Ugh, me too! Haven't been able to get a refill of my adderall since ODing/ having crazy panic attack last December though... sucks... I don't wanna buy the shit from some college kid or get hooked on anything else, but man do I miss it! Was making progress on my website, finishing my dissertation and feeling so sharp/euphoric on my addies! Any advice out there?

A 150mg dose of methadone (as opposed to my 70mg)
15mg Dexedrine XR
5mg etizolam
S-Ket insufflated
Grand Daddy Purp blunt dipped in oil rolled in kief

And now Im gonna post something completely unexpected for this thread:
Heroin.

I was craving a powerball (Heroin + Methamphetamine) all day, and actually ended up doing it.. I also added extra goodies to the mix and this is one of the best highs I've ever had.

I took,
0.5g Heroin
0.3g Methamphetamine
1.8g Gabapentin
10mg Oxymorphone
50mg Hydroxyzine
75mg Promethazine
2mg Clonazepam

Cloudfucking9

i could really use the near-unlimited d-amp i had access to a couple years ago right now.

fucking oregon has ephedrine off the shelves so it's not even like i can substitute anything worthwhile anyway.

Last edited:
Alprazolam would be useful to mix with my amp.
And more weed because I'm almost out.

would love to run some dilaudids and add 5 mg valium with it. I'd take roxys over the dilaudids. just need to be numb and nodding.