• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

Alprazolam
MXE (white crystalline batch I loved so much)
Promethazine (to potentiate my methadone alongside the alprazolam)
11-OH-THC (via medicinal-grade edibles)

I could go for some marijuana and some Ket or MXE.

I really miss mxe.

3 meo pcp would be nice too.

~60mg diazepam or 120mg temazepam
0.2mg clonidine
~700-1050mg carisoprodol
100mg hydroxyzine
MMJ-grade NYC Sour Diesel or AB-FUBINACA
70mg more methadone added to my current dose = 140mg total

candyflipping in a good set&setting
or meth mixed with ghb
or a real life experience capable or making me feel the same way :p

More carfentanil to vape (IV is deadly forsure, but smoked it feels like a fent/oxymorphone rush thru the MMT half-life blockade)
90mg temazepam
.5mg flubromazolam
100mg hydroxyzine
GHB (for dopaminergic modulation in conjunction with the m-amp, plus nootropic, euphorigenic, and an effective sedative)
R-modafinil
Deathstar (sour d x sensi) + edibles for 11-hydroxy-THC
10mg '2-Oxo-PCE plugged
Aniracetam

I got fucking dumped this week, so I'm craving all the drugs. I'd honestly do meth right now if it was offered to me. (Only tried it one other time, but I think this qualifies as a "special exception" situation). Of course Adderall would be a smarter choice so I'd take that gladly as a substitute. Just got some OxyContins in and those are going down nicely. Hmmm...what else? I'd take any of the following:

- Somas
- Midazolam
- Desoxyn
- Blue Diesel (Blueberry + NYC Diesel); Dream Queen (Blue Dream + Space Queen); or Golden Pineapple (Golden Goat + Pineapple Kush) weed
- (pre-ban) Methylone
- Quaaludes or similar
- Tuinal
- Xyrem (GHB)
- Phenmetrazine

I realize some of these are obsolete but a girl can dream, right? %)

Heroin, because a relapse kind of sounds like a good idea right now even though it's been almost 2 1/2 years.

^Well, if it is just "right now" just wait until this fucking feeling leaves. It doesn't worth to go back for just a moment of craving.

Let's see. Weed for sure, it's been over two months. I'd love to rail a couple triangle dillies, pop 30-50mg valium, and take phat bong right now. Like, if I had those things laying in front of me at this moment, they'd already be done before this sentence is finished.

I'd just love any sort of weed-opiate-banjo combination. Codeine, an edible, and lorazepam? Fuck it, that sounds wonderful to me. Ditto for oxycodone, clonazepam, and a blunt. I could go on and on and on...

More carfentanil to vape (IV is deadly forsure, but smoked it feels like a fent/oxymorphone rush thru the MMT half-life blockade)
90mg temazepam
.5mg flubromazolam
100mg hydroxyzine
GHB (for dopaminergic modulation in conjunction with the m-amp, plus nootropic, euphorigenic, and an effective sedative)
R-modafinil
Deathstar (sour d x sensi) + edibles for 11-hydroxy-THC
10mg '2-Oxo-PCE plugged
Aniracetam
How did you dose this stuff? And what form of it did you have?

I imagine it must be a great high, it's an opioid with strong DRI properties if I'm remembering correctly, right? So how does that feel?

All I have to go on is tilidine, which is a rather weak opioid (especially compared to carfentanil lol), also with DRI properties on top of its opioid activity. It's actually pretty damn great if you don't have much tolerance. But I'm not inclined to think that requiring a low tolerance would apply to carfentanil. :D How you even got a dose of that in your system without dying has me wondering. So please tell me what form it was in and how you measures your dose! :)

They use this stuff to knock out elephants, right? Sounds pretty epic to me. Don't think many people can say they have tried this drug (and lived anyway).

OT: Craving .. ehm, maybe some H. I *might* be able to pick up some later today, but it isn't certain yet. If it doesn't happen that'd be a shame.. Cuz the guy I'd be going with still owes me a lil bit of methadone (2x80mg), which would be rad to finally have.. For a rainy day, just like my O-desmethyltramadol.

Oxy and/or H. Unfortunate events have led to me losing half a gram of H. Wasn't my fault, nor the friend of mine that had it at the time it got stolen from his car. His window got kicked in and all that fun stuff. The backpack it was in was taken along with his gps, car radio and whatever else the thieves could grab I guess. So yeah, sucks that my H was in there. I hope the thieves think it's hash, roll a fattie off of it and overdose that way! :p Assholes! :!

How did you dose this stuff? And what form of it did you have?

I imagine it must be a great high, it's an opioid with strong DRI properties if I'm remembering correctly, right? So how does that feel?

All I have to go on is tilidine, which is a rather weak opioid (especially compared to carfentanil lol), also with DRI properties on top of its opioid activity. It's actually pretty damn great if you don't have much tolerance. But I'm not inclined to think that requiring a low tolerance would apply to carfentanil. :D How you even got a dose of that in your system without dying has me wondering. So please tell me what form it was in and how you measures your dose! :)

They use this stuff to knock out elephants, right? Sounds pretty epic to me. Don't think many people can say they have tried this drug (and lived anyway).

Honestly, I was using it in a very sloppy, dangerous manner. I measured it by the fact that it came in gel capsules with ~tenths of the "carfentadope". It was only minuscule-microdoses of the carfentanil cut into high-grade white ECP heroin. My buddy said merely a small sprinkle of this "carfentadope" would cause one to fall out; as him and one of my best-friends had fallen out twice on this shit, they went to the hospital and got the substance analysis back with the result of heroin/morphine and carfentanil.

I was just chasing small increments of the carfentadope on foil and with each hit felt the morphine-like warmth in my stomach fist and foremost, even prior to the psychoactive effects- the bodily effects hit me initially (probably due to the opioid receptors in the gastrointestinal tract) and the rush broke right through the methadone blockade/saturation (as I drink my MMT dose of 70mg daily, each morning) with ease; it was a euphorigenic and intense rush, very heavy all-encompassing opioid-induced bodily warmth/high (as my limbs were heavy, loose, and relaxed), pins n' needles akin to high-dose IV morphine rushes, and what followed was a proper high and nod, although short-lived due the rapid-acting, short half-lives of fentanyl and it's analogs/derivatives.

It was so potent and from what I felt from a ROA that I only used years ago due to a much lower tolerance, I would never take the risk of shooting carfentanil or this dope laced with the aforementioned fent-analog (10,000x the potency of morphine as it's an elephant tranquilizer that's gained popularity in the criminal underground for heroin distribution in my state). The only way it makes sense for me to pursue this drug, is the fact that I'm on a blockade dose of MTD and nothing else has ever broke thru like carefent did, with an actual high that followed. I was only ever able to obtain a mild rush in the past with huge doses of heroin, fentanyl-laced heroin "China white", and a dose in the hundreds of a medical vial of liquid morphine- which was mainly a rush of pins n' needles with merely a medicinal sedation that followed, with little euphoria to speak of or even a nod for that matter.

Yes, carfent does have DRI properties. It was very dopaminergic and before the nod-part of the high came into play the rush was uplifting/stimulating in a high-ass-dose oxycodone sense of uplifiting/stimulatory synthetic-opioid stimulatory/uplifitng highs (which can eventually lead to a pleasant nod session).

"In 2016, carfentanil was identified as an additive in heroin sold in Ohio, leading to a spike in the number of overdose cases." carfentanil wiki page.

OT: MXE + 3-MeO-PCP + etizolam + sativa-dominant hybrid

Since I'm coming down from methamphetamine

1. Valium
2. Indica-dominant potent hybrid strain
3. Temazepam
4. S-Ketamine IV and intranasal administration
5. Methadone (80-100mg) + Acetyl-fentanyl vaped (possibly intravenously) for rush and rapid analgesic, blissful euphoria as methadone kicks in.

Last edited:
With you on the S-ketamine. Would be grand right about now.

Other than that; I would love some weed!

I wouldn't say no to some OxyContin or MS Contin either, so I could take some orally (unchewed for duration) to complement my heroin high as well as increase the time I can go without redosing.

Some IV midazolam so I can comedown and get some sleep. Guess I'll try a couple Klonopin, so paranoid I literally jumped like a foot up off my bed when I heard my phone.