• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

Id love some quality bell ringing coke, a "friend" knows I've been looking and said I'd get it today but I herd the desperation of an addict without a fix in his voice as he stumbled for a reason I had to buy the landing gears first and hook him up of course so I stood strong and told him forget it since I know it would be picked through over priced cut crap by the way he sounded

I just want a nice lovey Roxy . So many fakes out here... And $25 for 30mg. Insane.

Same here, I had some the other night, but they dried up and the fakes have appeared.

Drug Salad du Jour!

A friend of mine took a stroll in the woods earlier and found a bag of assorted goodies. After scouring the Internet for info I am pretty sure what I have ingested is 30mg morphine, about 3 mg clonazepam and 1 mg of a serbian version of Xanax called Ksasol.
What my system is missing from this drug cocktail lighg is, say, 210 mg Vyvanse, some it dexies and loads of MPH. I want more of that Ksasol, bacase I have to save the 2mg for tuesday.
Heaps of Nordic Light and a few bottles of poppers placed all around.
Oh, and a big jar of 300 mg Lyrica! It mixes well with just about anything. You stumble around with your faced puffed up beyond recognition.
Lyrica is like a Kinder egg of different experiences. One second you act drunk, trip and go flying (ha! Cheap pun!)
Another monent an MDMA-like tingle shoots up your spine and then there's a THC phase and even a light trippy part.

But the real reward is in the combination with other medications. Lyrica with speed mellowes it down without cancellung the effects of each other.

I just adore it. I mean who can resist a pill with that perfect name: LYRICA!

Slightly OT, but since I read PIKHAL I 've allways wanted to get hold of some 2-CD. It just seems perfect for me. I'm waitlng for my neighbour to introduce me to DMT.
MDPF felt like I had a blender whizzing my bralln to a pulp. No more.

Oh well, on Monday I can pick up Concerta and two types of Ritalin. The ir I crush and smoke. And no, its not needeed to bother concocting a free base and bake it.
Methylphenidate melts at a relatively low heat, and smoking mph gives a really intende that feels totally different from other ROA.
T R Y I T!!!

Want to dose some 3-MeO-PCP but I don't really have time for that (gotta pay bills, clean house, pack, clear out the fridge...). Maybe next weekend.

I'm craving a big ol' fat shot of Clear&Black.... I'm craving the taste of it. I swear. Just the taste.... And that feeling... Curled up over the toilet in the first 5 Seconds puking and then Ahhh relief.... It's like... I feel like the intro to ace of Spades by motorhead, and then it fades into 'Fade into you' by Mazzy Star.... That's the best explanation I can give for a Goofball how I like 'em to be.... Mmm....a nice Fatty Boom Batty 50unit Shot....got me lickin my lips and shit.

I dont even know so many things I crave today.

15 grams of bali kratom
1200mg gabapentin
10 Natrol kava capsules
A cup of Maxwell House Boost
A pall mall cigerette

Only the last will I actually get.

Some DXM! I wanna go on a DXM trip sooooo bad. It’s been 6-7months since I’ve had any (a bit longer for ketamine). Was using it more often than I should for awhile (about once or twice every other week for several months) and built up a decent but not huge tolerance because most doses were under 500mg . I was also using what I’d consider a large amount of ketamine during this time (about 35g over several months) so I’d imagine there’s gotta be at least some cross-tolerance from that. I’m done with ketamine but I really miss DXM. The best trips I’ve ever had were on DXM and life honestly doesn’t seem as good without an occasional DXM trip.

If I do give up on my tolerance break after this long should it be enough?
I might pick up some later and use it tonight, it just depends on some things. I feel like a DXM trip would do me some good.

Been craving meth alot lately... might go on a mission to see an old buddy...

Kratom!!
My dealer told me the new shipment has arrived...But now he doesn't answer the phone. That makes being in WD suck even more.