• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

Was at my homies house and this chick obviously shot dope in the basement and she was nodding her ass off... The thing is I am still so hungover from yesterday (well technically friday and I am pretty sure I woke up still drunk) that the thought of that didn't even appeal to me. I have no cravings at the moment, thankfully. I am so proud of myself :D (dope was my life and now almost two years later it's not anymore) and I'm not even trying not to use drugs. I just don't really want to. Also that hangover really did knock the life out of me. I didn't eat all day and didn't think about it... and then my co-workers wanted me to come out. Fuck. Never again, lol :D I almost wanted to fall asleep on the bathroom floor, but I still went to bed and went in for an 8 hour shift.

I'm craving alcohol really bad I had a pretty terrible addiction to it when I was 16 I quit since other than every now and then but people drinking on st patricks day made me really crave the shit of a drug.

I'm worried about my ability to work now that I've run out of ephedrine, what I'm really craving though is some good old fashioned pain killers.

^Careful with ephedrine I know you like your coffee.

Craving alcohol. Smoked a bowl. I'm detoxing. Shit sucks. Might nap an hour before work.

Could do with some ketamine. I'm feeling pretty good regardless, but some ket would simply be the cherry on top! ;)

^Careful with ephedrine I know you like your coffee.

Craving alcohol. Smoked a bowl. I'm detoxing. Shit sucks. Might nap an hour before work.

It took me over a year to go through a single box of 60x25mg :D It works really well in small doses. I don't particularly like it recreationally, it just makes my weekend night shifts so much easier.

Good luck with the detox boss! It totally does suck, I know.

Yeah I could go for some K. I have a source now but a SLOW source. Can take about a week to score from this girl. Oh well, better than nothing.. If I wasn't so broke right now I'd order some right now..! Unfortunately I am for about another week..
But then...!

I guess what I'm really craving is a big bag of weed. I have one spliff that I'm about to smoke but I'd much rather have a nice big bag of weed. To go with my oxy and potentially save me a whole bunch of em as it potentiates oxy so well..

Oh well, when I have money again I'm going to Holland first thing! =D

It took me over a year to go through a single box of 60x25mg :D It works really well in small doses. I don't particularly like it recreationally, it just makes my weekend night shifts so much easier.

Good luck with the detox boss! It totally does suck, I know.

Thanks man day 3 doing strong. I'm taking a shit ton of supplements and staying stoned all day. What am I craving? Some gaba action. Combining valerian, phenibut, and Neurontin for the closest thing I can get to drunk.

Can you crave shit youve never tried!?!? Im craving extremely potent opiates like oxymorphone and heroin but ive never tried either but i just wanna feel what its like... JUST ONCE <--- mmmmhmm sure just once dont ever do it trypto youll die!