• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

@FM i know the west coast has the worst dope. I hate smoking tar, it barely gets me high at all, would much rather snort some powder.

Craving people to socialize with. I dosn't have that many friends who are into drugs and tweaking, so I litterly tryin' to convince people to come over to a all-you-ingest drugparty. lol

@FM i know the west coast has the worst dope. I hate smoking tar, it barely gets me high at all, would much rather snort some powder.

I'll be in NY next month too, I don't think I know anybody who could even get it for me tho. Not that I'd want to ask anyway.

...thinking about dosing today, but kinda hungry, that never goes well

I'll be in NY next month too, I don't think I know anybody who could even get it for me tho. Not that I'd want to ask anyway.

...thinking about dosing today, but kinda hungry, that never goes well

dosing some L? Just dose it onto a meal!

there isnt much im not craving at this moment. opioids, tobacco, cannabis, alcohol, ketamine, cocaine, id be down for it all.

Trying to figure out if I want to bring my mda with me, or save it (then again I get it like water). It's straight mda and came in a rock... or just bring a shit load of my adderall. I have to drive to DC in freezing rain to the club and it's snowing where I am. Ughhhhhh, but tonight is going to still happen either way. Probably better to do the adderall because that mda had me rolling for literally hours on end (it was tested but so pure that it just didn't end). Lol, or I can bring both.... =D

An endless supply of heroin in this bumfuck state they call illonis - just moved from New York hate it here no connects

Damn I am craving either a fat gram of tar back home in Phoenix or even some good #4 out here in Detroit... Only problem is I got a vivitrol shot a month ago today... Anyone have experience with it and/or know when I can feel dope again?! Been cruisin thru ounces of trees to no relief!!!! I hate vivitrol and the blocking effects of naltrexone... Good to get clean with but not if you want to chip:(

Ayeee it sucks not hVing your main plugs! Aha also idk about anyone else but Mann oh man do I prefer some fire ass tar to this powder or brown powder in Detroit and Chicago. Went to Chicago 6 weeks ago just hit the south side open air plugs everywhere :)

I miss being able to enjoy any psychedelic other than my main man dmt

Also craving amp n a bag of dope (powder)

weed n shroomies. i dont want any other drugs anymore, so over it, i feel like ive already learned this lesson a few times but i guess once isnt enough to really let it sink in.