• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

Oxy
But
My head is messed up BECAUSE of opiates ATM. Toy story made me cry earlier. Paying for my little binge.

Just some good dank with a big chunk of hash on top smoked from a bong. I gotta go pick some up as soon as I get a chance.

EDIT: well now that I think of it I would love some OxyContin, probably about 40mg + a couple temazepam and promethazine (which I have both of but haven't had Oxy in months) to give it a even stronger kick

UPDATE: The OxyContin and dank are still unavailable but I was extremely lucky and found enough hash in a broken dry herb vape attachment to scrape together and get me pretty damn stoned. Not to seem ungrateful or anything but I usually want this particular hash mixed with bud. It must've been made from really strong indica because its got a very strong downer effect. It really creeps up on you, at first I didn't even think I was stoned until I realized I had spent nearly 30seconds turning the flashlight on my phone on and off instead of unlocking it like I had set out to do. Also after 10mins or so I noticed I wasn't in pain anymore (which is definitely a big deal for me because I was hurting extremely bad), I started to feel really euphoric/happy and I'm so relaxed I can barely keep my eyes open. I'm used to a high that just hits all at once fairly quick after smoking (almost instant usually as long as I have a low tolerance which is the majority of the time) but I'm starting to really enjoy this slower type not as trippy more relaxing high. I'm so thankful for finding it, this'll probably hold me until I'm able to make a run for more. Well I'm going to go enjoy this high I don't feel like it'll make music sound as good as what other types do but I guess I can go find out. Best of luck to others in finding the drug they crave!

Last edited:
Oxymorphone

You lucky *bleep*! I'd be interested where you procured that (street, doc) out of a pure sense of curiosity. ROA? Previous opioid tolerance? Dosage? How did it feel?

OT: 600 mg codeine PO, immediately followed by 1.5 mg flubromazolam analitically to align the rushes and peaks (starting at 5 to 10 min since ingestion); followed by a rectal shot of 150 mg 2-FMA at T+0:15. This has been the best high I've had in a while. Once most of the stuff wears off (it's 4:27 PM) by the evening, I'm gonna go on a pretty strong 4-HO-MET trip (20-25 mg, undecided yet), and might even add some 3-HO-PCP in there for the extra introspection and euphoria.

Crystal. Last used Sunday, didnt get to sleep until 2-3 today (Tuesday), and I still can't sleep. But I don't have anything. Luckily I can last without it.

Meth....I did a decent shot today but it didnt give me exactly what I was looking for as my tolerance is going up....Now Im without and Im finding myself highly irritated... This is a new feeling for me as I have always been fine without it. sigh...........

Just Cannabis. I gave up on the other drugs and won't touch them. Believe I had enough of dealing with the withdrawals and the coming down part. It sucks and I don't want to get involved with all of it again.

This is going to sound strange. But I want a few hits of good LSD and a package of Suboxone. I would use the LSD to get my to the 24 to 36 hour mark. None of thi pills I take get me high, the just keep me stable.

Well ive pretty much just woken up for the day and ive already done my a.m. heroin dose but i guess im craving a light "nod" right now. Lmao!

Quality sativa
And as always, a potent opioid. Not too much though, although nowadays, i know when to use and when to save/stack up; but opioids are too fucking tempting, so unless it’s a weak one, i’d probably have to some strong urges

Same here. Last major injury I had i declined painkillers because I know the hold they get on me.

Ot: opiates

Acid and MDMA are what I crave. The problem is they both require long tolerance breaks. That's the main reason I do and seek out other drugs, just because I can't do what I really want which is just to be tripping or rolling all the time when I'm not working. I'm in the process of trying to learn to make DMT not scary so I can do low doses on a regular basis and not have to worry about tolerance.

You lucky *bleep*! I'd be interested where you procured that (street, doc) out of a pure sense of curiosity. ROA? Previous opioid tolerance? Dosage? How did it feel?

OT: 600 mg codeine PO, immediately followed by 1.5 mg flubromazolam analitically to align the rushes and peaks (starting at 5 to 10 min since ingestion); followed by a rectal shot of 150 mg 2-FMA at T+0:15. This has been the best high I've had in a while. Once most of the stuff wears off (it's 4:27 PM) by the evening, I'm gonna go on a pretty strong 4-HO-MET trip (20-25 mg, undecided yet), and might even add some 3-HO-PCP in there for the extra introspection and euphoria.

This is the "Craving" thread ;), I haven't had oxymorphone in probably six years :\ For answers... My ROA was always intranasal (higher BA than oral) and I had tried everything up to and including heroin before I got to OM. Always have had a moderate tolerance. Never did more than 20mg in a night and it felt incredible of course. :) I did not have an Rx, just good street sense.

OT: d-amp

...at first I didn't even think I was stoned until I realized I had spent nearly 30seconds turning the flashlight on my phone on and off instead of unlocking it like I had set out to do. Also after 10mins or so I noticed I wasn't in pain anymore (which is definitely a big deal for me because I was hurting extremely bad), I started to feel really euphoric/happy and I'm so relaxed I can barely keep my eyes open. I'm used to a high that just hits all at once fairly quick after smoking (almost instant usually as long as I have a low tolerance which is the majority of the time) but I'm starting to really enjoy this slower type not as trippy more relaxing high. I'm so thankful for finding it

Sounds nice. Real nice... Texas needs to hurry up and legalize God's given delight. Believe it or not, we are in the right path!

Warm opiate high or a loving woman... I'm aching all over...got a long day ahead... wish me luck

hmmm let's see Either More Dopamine Receptors and a Fat bag of Ice to go with em. Or a Neurological Reset button to repair all the damage I've done to my brain and make myself forget how wonderful being high felt the first month or two. sigh oh well guess ill smoke another bowl8(

All I feel is Nothing

Meth but it didnt give me exactly what I was looking for as my tolerance is going up....Now Im without and Im finding myself highly irritated... This is a new feeling for me as I have always been fine without it. sigh...........

Not sure how long youve been partaking but when people say it only gets worse they really do mean that shit.... Ive been consuming Every day ( Smoked and Oral sometimes snorted but that fucks my nose up to bad) since July 10th of 2017 , I dont get even get High anymore i get Normal , Its fucked up