Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCVIII V. Cephalopodia's Amphetamine Utopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

BecomingJulie

Bluelight Crew
Last bit o' Gibz
I take a few days off and we're 7 pages late...
To paraphrase Morrissey: you bunch ae jammy cunts need me more than you love me. ;)

~Sprout

I have found the most amazing drug.

And it isn't even an actual drug. It's knowing you have your own personal fiefdom within the Global Telephone Network ..... Or maybe I just have a fone phetish .....

Last edited by a moderator:
Down to 75mg a day as of today (from 225mg a day)

One week of 75 and then I'm off venlafaxine. I'm on 175mg of pregabalin from a 400mg capsule (whatever other crap is in the 400mg, along with 300mg of active drug)

So hopefully in a week or 2 I'll be off everything. :)

Then I can enjoy 1p-lsd properly!

Is Venlafaxine an SSRI or SNRI? Do you know off the top of your head if both classes of AD could interact with 1P? If not, never mind, I'll UTFSE :D

That's great news Tangerine Dream, I am almost off the pregablin entirely and feeling quite a lot better for it. I think maybe I can learn to live without it, having made improvements to my lifestyle instead.

giphy.gif

Good job Bear :)

Thank you - I really haven't done anything myself though, hired builders to remove and fit floor, ceiling, then painter to do the walls, electrician to fit the new lights :D. Furniture next, then some photos printed :)

Yay, speed showed today. It's practically swimming though, hopefully the vendor lived up to promises and shipped more to make up for that.

Might have to try that mix, bear, sounds like a hell of a time. Any experience with just speed and 2C-B? Considering trying that depending on how I feel saturday.

Also, that room's looking mint bear.

Speed and 2cb is a great also (you can't really go wrong with any combination of mdma, speed, mushrooms and 2cb) Mushrooms and speed are fantastic for clubbing (as long as you don't get the giggles which was a very funny night out :D)

Thanks, I'm really pleased about the way the room came out, going to buy a graphite grey/grey sofa and them maybe a canary yellow chair and thinking maybe a few black and white photos or one big print. The problem is I have so many great photos I'm struggling picking just a couple :D

Have a great Friday everyone

Bear

Thought i would pop in and say hello. New job is interesting. Doing support work currently for a guy just out of prison with schizophrenia, aspergers and chronic drug and alcohol issues. He is an interesting but hard case. He injected petrol when he was 16 to see what it did....that should give you an idea of what i am dealing with. Anyway i survived a week and am currently enjoying a few beers before bed. Hope everyone is doing good. No drugs for me for a while but i cant stay away from EADD lol :)

Sounds like you got a real challenge consumer. But then what's life and work without testing ourselves. You do right to take a break. IMO drugs - Nice to have a blow out every so often but regularity just makes it normal and ruins my whole reasoning behind doing it in the first place. It's been said before but recreation and abuse are 2 very different things but very close with regards some drugs to define. IE the point at which you are taking them because you have to and taking them because you want to.

Thought i would pop in and say hello. New job is interesting. Doing support work currently for a guy just out of prison with schizophrenia, aspergers and chronic drug and alcohol issues. He is an interesting but hard case. He injected petrol when he was 16 to see what it did....that should give you an idea of what i am dealing with. Anyway i survived a week and am currently enjoying a few beers before bed. Hope everyone is doing good. No drugs for me for a while but i cant stay away from EADD lol :)

Mate that sounds like a typical day on the road where i live :)

At one point I was seriosuly considering becoming some kind of drugs worker myself. Im more or less there regarding relevant qualifications, life experience etc, but looking at myself honestly I think some clients would probably drive me completely round the twist. My levels of patience and tolerance for others weaknesses tend to be very variable, and I'm often on a pretty short fuse.

As ridiculous as it may sound, simply giving up nicotine makes me so much calmer and less stressy. I might as well do that at the same time i quit kratom, it's piss easy to quit from e-cigs, last time i quit but then restarted i switched to the 11mg nicotine juices rather than the 18mg ones, so it will be even easier next time. The problem is that i find it so easy to quit, that i constantly re-start, thinking that i can quit again at any time, even though i find you do have to really mentally gear yourself up fot it, or you will never succeed ime.imo.

Haha!!! If u have low levels or tollerence for others with weaknesses and a short fuse.DONT apply to a be a pramedic or nurse. Youd punch someone in about 5 seconds.......eh consumer?

Haha!!! If u have low levels or tollerence for others with weaknesses and a short fuse.DONT apply to a be a pramedic or nurse. Youd punch someone in about 5 seconds.......eh consumer?
Absolutely. Patience, a thick skin and a non confronting but assertive nature is required as well as being non judgemental. Its certainly not for everyone lol

You need to be able to tolerate being called a cunt and every other insult you can think of and still be calm and help the person to the best of your ability. I dont give a shit if someone abuses me..i dont listen to it.

Do you have to pass a "conflict mamagement" course as part of your trianing?.....

Mine consistend of allways just back off and call the law......unless noones watching ! :):)

Do you have to pass a "conflict mamagement" course as part of your trianing?.....

Mine consistend of allways just back off and call the law......unless noones watching ! :):)
No..no real training in that area apart from doing a semester on mental health..in the hospital we would just call security or the cops if anyone was causing shit..in my new job its a bit different..the guy i am working with has a long history of assaults...i am nit really worried...if he trys anything i think he will come off worst and would likely get thrown back inside....but i am kind of on my own. I would hope i can avoid escalating any situation to that level though but you never know with a dude like this. Anyway off to bed. Its 1:44am and i have finished my wine. Laterz

You need to be able to tolerate being called a cunt and every other insult you can think of and still be calm and help the person to the best of your ability. I dont give a shit if someone abuses me..i dont listen to it.

I'm here to help you / them - fuck off cunt, I'm here to help you / them fuck off cunt, are you refusing medical help ? Fuck off cunt - so you are refusing medical help - good bye.

The thing is hou have to get them to sign a form to say they are refusing medical help but if they are so stupid as to refuse help theyre not gonna sign a fucking form saying so are you?....crazy :)

I may be deluding myself but i believe i could possibly develop and stregthen those qualities. Currently a substance as humdrum and commonplace as nicotine tends to change my personality for the worst under the slightest sign of any stress. I'm such a fool for continuing to use it when ive been aware of this for years, and how much calmer and saner i am off nicotine; im a totally different person.

Status
Not open for further replies.