European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVIII V. Cephalopodia's Amphetamine Utopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mate has just rolled a spliff with a shitload of DMT in it. See you when i get back. I hope the elves are kind..

If you are open to a musical suggestion, I am listing to anything ELP recorded (Emerson just died) That was serious tripping music back in the day.

Just been thinking about the frequency of sleep disturbances (Sleep Paralysis and Exploding Head Syndrome) during and after my Opioid addiction(s).
At the peak of my use I'd have incidences at least 7 times a night for years upon years.
Once I quit that shot up to 12 for the first month or so.
A few months down the line and I've had 1 lone instance of SP.

Pretty coincidental, eh? ;)

Apparently he shot himself. Is this what he meant by 'Brain salad surgery?'

I once asked for a Kurt Cobain haircut for a collection of headshots I was working on...

*Obligatory Black Metal Trivia*

Hakannson of Marduk fame actually possesses pieces of the skull, brain matter and lead shot casing from the suicide of "Dead" Ohlin of Mayhem.

Just needs more Varg!

What I want to know is how did he preserve them? Formaldehyde? Vacuum packing?

*Obligatory Black Metal Trivia*

Hakannson of Marduk fame actually possesses pieces of the skull, brain matter and lead shot casing from the suicide of "Dead" Ohlin of Mayhem.

Just needs more Varg!

Don't we all need more vag? (Or have I missed the point?)

Holy fuck. Its been a while since i have been in DMT world. Crazy Incan shit. Lost for words. Wow. Off to the beach before the shrooms kick in. Have more Dmitry to have later...loose..

Holy fuck. Its been a while since i have been in DMT world. Crazy Incan shit. Lost for words. Wow. Off to the beach before the shrooms kick in. Have more Dmitry to have later...loose..

Yer obviously a troll... Typing on DMT? ;)

I realy have been missing in action haven't I. Quite suprised about some on that list as I for instance haven't see Shambles posting for some time unless I keep missing him.

My friend has just called me and I am still in fits of giggles, he has an old friend staying over and last night they got the old vinyl out the loft and hit his homebrew...they then found "two green pills from about '96" tucked inside the cover of;
Darude meet you at the love parade

he said he wasn't sure what they were but they ended up break dancing till 8am and now he has the fear as he has to cook dinner for 6 and then go to a party ...

What the fuck he took he has no idea..green is all I got. Collectors editions..and still pretty potent by the sounds of it. :D

Yer obviously a troll... Typing on DMT? ;)
After DMT my friend...no one could type on the spirit molecule. Its a quick ride into hyperspace. Off to the beach to see where the shrooms get us. We have two more dmt spliffs rolled..

After DMT my friend...no one could type on the spirit molecule. Its a quick ride into hyperspace. Off to the beach to see where the shrooms get us. We have two more dmt spliffs rolled..

Heh, have fun man! :)

............Exploding Head Syndrome.......

Exploding Head Syndrome:? WTFF:? Am i particularly out of it today, or are members posting pretty randomly humorous esoteric posts that are just going way over my head? (Whether it is liable to explode at any moment i do doubt though, my head, that is.)

You're just too high.

We all have exploding heads.
All of us.
You've been too high to notice for the last 30 years.

I pray for you on the come-down!

hqdefault.jpg

You're just too high.

We all have exploding heads.
All of us.
You've been too high to notice for the last 30 years.

I pray for you on the come-down!

I'll be fine through that, Probably sleeping like a sleep deprived Guantanamo Bay detainee for hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.