European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCVIII V. Cephalopodia's Amphetamine Utopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The powder is usually cheaper, do you have milligram scales? I don't think I could dose C-B without them :eek:

The only option if you don't have an mg scale is making a solution, but given a decent mg scale can be got for about £20 there's really no reason not to pick one up if you're playing with powders.

The powder is usually cheaper, do you have milligram scales? I don't think I could dose C-B without them :eek:

I dont personally but i certainly have access to some. I think i may just get 10 x 20mg tablets..just easier and less of an initial lay out

Hello Comrades <3 I hope you are all as well as can be expected?

Just a quick query if anyone can help. I have been on the abstinance wagon pretty much for many weeks now and I am slightly falling off this weekend and then back to some more clean living HOWEVER is there anything that people have found has not sat right in the mix or is dodgy to mix in with 3-FPM? A friend has a bit of speed and I may see them later, I may also have just a few drinks. Everytime I have done speed in recent years I have ended up with really bad kidney infection or at the least pains. I just could do with a bit more push to see tonight out and I am sure other things may be swirling around town but YEP..any warnings for bad combos with 3-fpm.

Would appreciate your experiences, advice,

Have a great weekend... <3

IME, 3-FPM has no noticable problems with weed, small numbers of drinks, ketamine, SSRIs or speed comedowns. Medicinal doses of DXM carry a somewhat increased risk of overheating due to inhibited sweating, but otherwise didn't seem to cause any problems. YMMV and all that of course, but that's what I've found so far. Might try 2C-B and 3-FPM next weekend, but so far that's just an item on the to-do list.

3-FPM is pretty brutal on the kidneys alone, if you get sensitivity from Amphet then perhaps a combo ain't a great idea.

Thanks Squid and Sprout. I have to say though I have never had any kidney problems even binging of 3 for days with my Kidneys, even with the most caustic lots I have had.
Perhaps in particular the last lot of Speed the notorious wet phet sludge paste had not been properly dried out? All alleged speed I have taken (rarely in last few years) has given me kidney problems/UTI's of some degree.It makes me reluctant to use it.

What about 3-fpm with MDMA and maybe with 4-FA..anyone have anythoughts of that combination even if staggered?

I have had no problems with 3 and coke or with 3 and Mepth myself but that is my only dabblings of putting anything else in the mix.

I am happy to say my tolerances are lower than normal due to a prolonged break.

<3

I used to get horrendous kidney pain when using amphetamine habitually, this wasn't helped by a dose of hepatitis and a motorcycle accident that tore one of my kidneys. The weird thing is, 3fpm has never given me kidney pains.

Afternoon, all (morning in my timezone). Am rattling a little currently, no opes until Monday. Very envious of your access to RC-legislation, customs and DEA make it a very risky proposition without local sources.

Don't get too green - we're soon to be shafted by the legislative dickage to an even greater degree than you are.

I've been reading about that-unfortunate. But you have physical access to the Continent if necessary?

I would imagine anyone going to the extent of trafficking illicit drugs from the mainland would be much more likely to choose MDMA and Amphet over 5-MeO-WD40. ;)

Understood. The MDMA here is so iffy even with test kits, people aren't using in great numbers except at festivals. I'm told there are sources in the US for RCs but if it's made here, it's likely to be meth.

A few bumps of potent K after a gram of mephedrone and 40mg 2C-B will be okay, right? I haven't done it yet, I thought I'd ask first

200_s.gif

Understood. The MDMA here is so iffy even with test kits, people aren't using in great numbers except at festivals. I'm told there are sources in the US for RCs but if it's made here, it's likely to be meth.
There are certainly domestic supply lines in the US, though by all accounts they tend to be fleeting cash-grabs whereas the UK legal environment permitted some to grow into full scale businesses relying on reputation and competition like any other market.

A few bumps of potent K after a gram of mephedrone and 40mg 2C-B will be okay, right? I haven't done it yet, I thought I'd ask first

Sounds like it could get a little messy but in terms of "turning blue and channeling a jellyfish spirit" I wouldn't expect it to be too stupid.

Just received the BL viewing/posting stats... drumroll please, guys?
=D <3

Status
Not open for further replies.