• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You v. Not High Enough for this Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having fun at work despite construction today; light stim and sedative combo ftw. I shouldn't be this happy considering the absolute shit fiscal luck ive had so far this year. Onwards and upwards! I know how to have fun on a budget ;)

Just a bit of codeine again today but I'll probably take more clonazepam this evening, getting anxious again now the codeine's wearing off.

I am full on dreaming awake on some A1FROMDAYONE (rip YKM420) crystaline chunky china white H (bascially pure as in raw #4 H).

each small line puts me back in this world of dreamawake that is intensive nodding.

The 2 mgs of loprazolam i take everynight, def makes the dreams awake stronger.

Night my home-junkies !!! Don't let the cold turkey cold mornings bite!

Feel like chilling so popped some more blue for 10mg diazepam total today. Still feel a difference between 5 and 10 all these years later, and still terrified that I'm irreversibly changing my brain chemistry with daily usage of either alcohol or valium. lmao.

The weed mix I've been smoking has also been dank, to use a term I don't usually go near =D

Took 15 mg zopiclone about 15 minutes prior to taking 1000 mg codeine. On a full stomach too. Wow, the Z-stuff is doing something, I'm already quite high. Dranking a strong coffee. 'tis gonna be a fun Friday, as far as that fun goes staying inside and surrounding yourself in laptop, cups of tea and drewgs. And I'm all about that game.

Everyone have a nice Friday evening! Stay safe, mah fellow Bluelighters!

Cheers

low dose of codeine a few hours ago, 0.5mg of clonazepam and I also smoked 2 fat spliffs with this new girl i met.
Going to eat some sushi, been craving that for a while.

Wow, I'm really high off the combo, I'm positively surprised. Eating delicious pizza. Typing these comments has become somewhat more difficult than it used to be. I wonder why.

iv'd shot of d-methamphetamine.

I'm the ultimate poly-drug abuser...I just replace substance abuse habits with other substance abuse habits lol. I haven't done H in....I don't even know how long. Longer than a month, I know that. Lately on the weekends (plus Friday, lol) I'll shoot speed, just because. This habit costs me about 20-40 dollars a week, though, so it's significantly less expensive than opiates. I've only recently realized that I've been doing this on a fairly regular basis on the weekends...first, it was snorting. Ruined my nose, can't snort. Then smoking, but I don't like to smoke it really so that only lasted for about a month. Now finally shooting...I'm sure I'll get sick of this at some point, too (at times I feel like I'm already there)

Less enjoyable than opiates, though, where you just float through life on a warm opioid cloud for long stretches. With shard, the first high is incredible, soaring-on-the-wings-of-eagles shit...the subsequent re-doses eventually start to feel like you're being force-fed powerful drugs in a POW camp...where all you want to do is sleep, for the love of god! It's all good in the hood if you've got some minor tranquilizers, though.

What's wrong, Erik?

Thanks for asking!
I've got this flu, couldn't sleep. Didn't go to work, discussed at home.

Have done a couple of exams and of them says that I have chronic gastritis.
My doctor says I need to slow down at work and suggested that I take a benzo.
Benzos don't work for me anymore. I have abused them so I'm wondering what I could do to sleep better.

The other doctor says my bladder lines are a bit thick. So now I need to see another doctor.
Only one of these meds costed me more than a 150 U$!! I have to buy 3 more. :\

Damn, I'm sorry to hear you're having those problems. Have you tried melatonin or valerian for sleep? Maybe antihistamines would work too. However, considering it's been ages (I assume) since you last had benzos, they may start working again, to some degree at least. Good luck, man.

Thanks a lot BD!! :)
I'm going to see the doctor Monday and we'll sort it out.

I'm going to smoke weed here shortly.

Unlike many people I really like the weed/stimulant combo. It accentuates the stimulant properties of cannabis/THC to a huge degree (for me personally)...gives the high a sharp edge to it & makes me feel extremely blazed, yet not "couch locked"

Feel better Erik, I hope you can find an adequate sleep aid and remember not to work too hard :)

I'm patiently waiting for the next two hours to expire so that I can smoke some weed. I really want to buy rolling tobacco for spliffs, but I have two good reasons not to: I'm pinching pennies for the foreseeable future and have just reached 4 months without tobacco.

I do dearly miss it.

After 1 year+ sober I think could be ready for a little puff of weed.
Weed has never been a problem or issue in my life so I guess it's about how much confident I am.

It's not like I'm going to shoot H right after smoking a bit of MJ.

I could always talk to my doctor. He's pretty honest with me, open minded and will tell me the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.