• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You v. Not High Enough for this Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh. Im just fantasizing. I quit opioids I hope for good. But tip, potentiation through PK ways is the same as just taking more. I can argue it is safer as at least you can control how much. But if you like opioids and pick whatever because they feel nice together, fine.

Ehh. Im just fantasizing. I quit opioids I hope for good. But tip, potentiation through PK ways is the same as just taking more. I can argue it is safer as at least you can control how much. But if you like opioids and pick whatever because they feel nice together, fine.

Is this directed at me? I don't really understand what you're trying to say, can you rephrase it?

^Oh, I didn't notice you became a mod. Congrats and welcome to the BL-team! (eventhough I'm not currently on staff =D) I imagine that subforum suits you. I rarely venture outside DC anymore myself, but I'm sure you'll do great. :)

OT: Woke up, had a smoke, ate 120mg oxy, ready to start the nod.. Eh, I mean day. I'm probably going to The Netherlands later today with a good friend for some marijuanaas. Good fun ! :)

Btw; oxy (at least in oxycontin) is a hcl so salt. (Source: box of oxycontin) =D

Last edited:
Not you b_d. I just read all these posts about ketoconazole or whatever potentiator people try and doubt how much a long term or high dose user gets out of it. You cant feel an increase in the Cmax or AUC or whatever parameter you choose subjectively and too many of us seem to forget this. Ehh, I dont care what anyone puts in there body (minus some dumb shit like antibiotics for no reason) but trying to get a negligble increase through enzyme inhibition seems like a waste of time.

^Oh, I didn't notice you became a mod. Congrats and welcome to the BL-team! (eventhough I'm not currently on staff =D) I imagine that subforum suits you. I rarely venture outside DC anymore myself, but I'm sure you'll do great. :)

OT: Woke up, had a smoke, ate 120mg oxy, ready to start the nod.. Eh, I mean day. I'm probably going to The Netherlands later today with a good friend for some marijuanaas. Good fun ! :)

Btw; oxy (at least in oxycontin) is a hcl so salt. (Source: box of oxycontin) =D

Protonated oxycodone is a weak acid (pKa ~9.5) ;-) Thanks for the welcome too, appreciate it!

Oh excuse me mister scientist. :3

OT: Took another 80mg oxy, bored while waiting for friend to wake up. About to take my 12mg bromazepam of the day as well. Ahh I've missed these little pink buggers, was off them for like 10 days. Was off benzos entirely for only a few days, but flurazepam isn't quite as good. :)

Anyway I'm feeling rather good, I barely slept though last night, I did rest (nod) though so I'm not really exhausted, I just feel that I'm a little irritable which is quite common for me (and many others I once read) when doing lots of opiates, for me it's especially when I don't get enough sleep and/or food in me. Hope I don't get too tired from the weedz when we're in the coffeeshop smoking all kinds of different strains. =D

I hope he wakes up soon... Slacker.

It's pretty cloudy while the past few days there's been nothing but sunshine, and this is the day we decide to go to Holland... Oh well. Don't need sunshine to sit in a car. It is more pleasant though...

Just finished smoking dem herrrionz, not a lot but enough to keep me well for today. Still got plenty left.

About to eat something and then go fulfill my mod duties for the day.
Have a nice day everyone.

Oxy and lorazepam. I'd forgotten how much I like lorazepam. I know it's a hit or miss benzo, but for me it's definitely a hit. ;)

My pre work combo:

3 Busch Ice chugged
a couple small bowls of midgrade\dank mix
100mg caffeine pill
100mg l-theanine
Nicorette and power ade cause I gotta bike to work and need to be pumped.

70mg hydrocodone, 3.5mg alprazolam, 4mg clonazepam, 400mg Lyrica, 60mg cyclobenzaprine, 300mg diphenhydramine, 20mg mirtazapine, and 500mg cipro to potentiate
May add 1,350mg DXM in a little while, will let you know.
Also gonna have about a gram of L-Theanine with this, it is slightly relaxing and mellowing.
And 12mg ondansetron for DXM nausea and it is slightly mind altering.
If I find my weed pipe I will smoke some resin.
Washing it down with Spiced red wine (Christkind Glithmein, definitely calling this one Jesus Juice, and it is one of the best wines I have tried. It was on sale really cheap because it is a CHristmas wine. You are supposed to heat it up before you drink it.)

I wish we'd have a vacuum metastability event, I am tired of this universe.

Really fucking Oxy'd. Nodding super hard. Keep snapping out of it with a ton of gibberish in my post that I have to delete. Gonna drive down to the Netherlands now to buy some good weeds (no, I won't be driving, I'm really not capable atm :p). My best friend will be driving instead.. Can't wait, it's been a while since I smoked 'erb. ?

Leaving now. I will report back with what I bought when I'm back at my friend's place. =D

Damn I wish I lived nearby to a place like the Netherlands. ... mmmm.

3 1mg lorazepam
1 1 mg clonazepam
6 600 mg gabapentin
.2 mg clonidine
4 mg suboxone

So all typical minus benzos. I just found out I have a warrant and for some serious shit.... serious shit. Im scared!
Group tonight... scared ill be snatched up!

^shit dude, that's pretty fucked...

Pill, how long a trip is it? Is it illegal to bring back cannabis?

ot: ate some RSO, couple dabs of "Papaya"

Status
Not open for further replies.