Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You v. Not High Enough for this Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you!!
I need energy but can't get any from tranquilizers.:\

that's where the methamphetamine comes in pardner ;)

No, it actually has been tricky for me to find just the right combo of upper and downer...too much upper and you feel "tweaked" and overstimulated and anxious, and too much downer and you feel lethargic & tired & like you're actively "crashing". Not good. I think I've finally found the correct ratio and timing for the doses, though.

Yes, I had a dream one of these days about crystal meth. But it was vapor nothing but white vapor.
I believe that's my unconscious resolving its issues with cravings.

Lotta coffee. Missing beer a lot, but after 9 days I'vd already saved almost 100 dollars and 10,000 empty calories.

Trying to decide what the fuck k to do with the next 24h as Thursday evening through Sunday I'm all tied up.

Stimulants and benzos are a match made in heaven, haven't smoked weed on the combo as much as I'd like to have (usually take em together for productivity like you Burny)

I smoked a little weed earlier, lost track of the coffees, maybe nearing mug #10? Want to take valium and smoke more later tonight.

I've been fucking busy this week, i have so many things to do today, wish i could just chill but that's not an option.

At least my kratom is finally here, just took a teaspoon.
So yeah I'm mostly high on adrenaline, cortisol, ect...

What's you on today?

I'm still into k. Took some mdma a bit ago. Feeling groovy:)

that's where the methamphetamine comes in pardner ;)

No, it actually has been tricky for me to find just the right combo of upper and downer...too much upper and you feel "tweaked" and overstimulated and anxious, and too much downer and you feel lethargic & tired & like you're actively "crashing". Not good. I think I've finally found the correct ratio and timing for the doses, though.

Its quite the art I haven't mastered I always was too tweaky or not tweaky enough and since I was fucking with vyvanse mostly it was even more of a problem getting the dose right I just stopped taking the shit one day.

Beer, kava, and weed. I need to lay off the beer like SirTophat I'm almost 200 pounds now. Fucking sucks I love beer but I just can't rock this beer belly any longer its getting too close too warm weather.

I broke my 6 year old glass piece that I loved last night. Drinking coffee now and trying to figure out if I want to go back to spliffs or find a new glass piece. Sucks, I really thought I'd have my trusty chillum forever.

Quitting beer sucks but when it's for money and health and you start seeing a difference it gets a lot easier.

I broke my 6 year old glass piece that I loved last night. Drinking coffee now and trying to figure out if I want to go back to spliffs or find a new glass piece. Sucks, I really thought I'd have my trusty chillum forever.

Quitting beer sucks but when it's for money and health and you start seeing a difference it gets a lot easier.

Backwoods and fronto my nikka

What's fronto my str8 nik? I'm ready to roll up a duchie 2nite fsho it's been a while.

Just popped a teva blue, feeling chilled.

Edit: never mind just found d out fronto n backwoods like the same dealio. Never saw fronto back east.

More opiated than i have been in a good while. *nodnodnod*

(FYI I'm on oxy and bromazepam)

Too high to write any more without wasting hours of my life. Gn BL <3

What's fronto my str8 nik? I'm ready to roll up a duchie 2nite fsho it's been a while.

Just popped a teva blue, feeling chilled.

Edit: never mind just found d out fronto n backwoods like the same dealio. Never saw fronto back east.
Sorry for double post, but I'm on mobile. Is the diazepam 10mg teva generic blue where you live? I used to be prescribed the same generic diazepam for a long time in the past (Teva 10mg) and they were white. So just curious what yours look like.

Off topic : damn, I said I wasn't gonna waste time writing a post while this high.. But I couldn't help myself. =D

Hope I got all the typos and grammatical errors out... Gn and the jn''''''

Teva is brand name diazepam, at at least I thought. Yeah I get the 10mg blue valium tabs and take .5-1 of them per day, occasionally more. They are very pale blue. At least I think so. I'm colorblind.

Today will probably wind up being 15mg. I just found out ephedrine is not OTC in Oregon (fuck you Oregon and your meth problem) so I have to drive to Washington sometime next week if I want to reup. It really helps when I need to work nights.

I'm on my 3rd cup of coffee before I get ready for a rare afternoon shift. Gonna brew or buy another cup on the way there.

Coffee for oral fixation + benzo for inhibiting gaba excitation = easiest way to quit booze ever. Never before have I been so thankful for my script. It's the last drug I need to prove independence from. In due time, I say.

^ Long time I don't see you drinking!!

Btw I remember taking Valium when using Diazepam. Then I moved to Bromazepam which was much better for me.
I believe Ephedrine is okay to buy as it's normally prescribed for cough and sore sore throat. Is it good for energy?

Coffee is not enough anymore. Besides the amount of coffee I drink makes my stomach aches.

Keep it up SirTop!! Specially if you enjoy weeds. It can make this situation a little better. :)

Last edited:
^ High and moderating sober living. *Frowns*.

OT: 80 mg oxycontin Slow Release

60 mgs oxycodone immediate release

3 mgs loprazolam. Feels good and it feels like... Yuuuup, it's time for bed.

Bubye now.

Status
Not open for further replies.