• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You v. Not High Enough for this Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm great, have slept for almost two hours and left work earlier.
Craving for energy though.

Last edited:
I'm great, have slept for almost two hours and work earlier.
Craving for energy though.

Lol of feel you man.. same thing here.. slept for an hour and my energy is drained.. need a can of redbul or really strong coffee.

50mg methadone and then IM'ed 100mg promethazine and drank some pepermint tea :) feeling sober I am waiting on a drug test so I have not used any benzo's since there otc once I pass the test I will get wasted as it's the only way I can nod out anymore. That or gabapentin and baclofen or phenibut but I had an addiction to all three of those actually pregabalin too so I stay away from them I take gabapenin once a month top's. Thinking of ordering some kratom and kicking the methadone or atleast switch back to bupe as I found bupe is way better at holding me I could of skipped a day easliy with methadone I start to get w/ds at night and the clinic dose not allow twice a day dosing or take home's at all.

1000 mg codeine, 15 mg zopiclone, 2000 mg valerian extract. Feeling magnificent, the sedation and anxiolysis from zopiclone adds very nicely to the codeine dreamy high. Except the stupid bitter taste in my mouth that persists for a long time. P2C, you said that it goes away after some time; how soon will I get rid of it if I use semi-daily (once a day)? Anyway, have a nice day/non-day/whatever everyone!

Cheers

5mg Valium, thermos of coffee (200mg? Caffeine) on the way to work.

Here's to hoping traffic isn't stop and go on the Fucking highway like usual.

I swear to god worst commute I've ever had and it's only 30min

What drug are you on right now?

I thought this would be a good thread to write down what we are on, and then later we can look back on what we have been taking and see improvements if we have been weaning off different drugs or just for fun to remeber when you did a specific drug.

For me i am currently on

72 mg codeine /720 mg acetominophen liquid i am on this dose every 4-6 hours i just got my tonsils out and it hurts like a bitch.

I am also on 2 mg clonazepam sublingually (tevau brand) yellow 0.5 pills

Oh i also had a scopolomine patch on since my surgery thag i JUST took off so im thinking thats still in my system.

I want to warn others here i have a high tolerance to both benzos and opiates and mixing the two can be extremely dangerous, do not take any doses based off of what me or anyone else posts.

So... What drug are you guys on right now!? :)

Oh i apologize, what is DC? Im new lol if you could post a link or point me in the right direction id really appreciate it

Transit sucks..

Have had lots of coffee. What a rainy day..

Searching for that energy I have been looking for.

Last edited:
Got the day off so I'm trying to enjoy some relaxation as much as I can. I'm gonna hit some serious overtime this week at work, and today is my only day to chill. I'm sippin on this "Extra Rich Honey Brown Lager." Gonna toke up on some dabs in a couple hours as well. Anyway, that's it for me. Just bumping some good music and kicking back. Cheers all. %)

got 56 oc 40s today. paid a lot tho. but yeah they are good to have. got my appetite back.

I'm nodded and numb. it's good. sipping on some quality coffee (before bed, cos coffee don't effect yo sleep on opies and benzos).

Last edited:
1000 mg codeine, 15 mg zopiclone, 2000 mg valerian extract. Feeling magnificent, the sedation and anxiolysis from zopiclone adds very nicely to the codeine dreamy high. Except the stupid bitter taste in my mouth that persists for a long time. P2C, you said that it goes away after some time; how soon will I get rid of it if I use semi-daily (once a day)? Anyway, have a nice day/non-day/whatever everyone!

Cheers

The taste never went away and I took the drug daily for a month and the taste stayed the same idk maybe with more time it could subside but I think you will always have a mettalic taste in your mouth but I am not sure. I took the drug for a month and did not develop any w/ds when I quit but also the tolorence grew and the taste never went away although I really liked the medication. I added 10 pills of phenibut to the methadone promethazine 250 mg pills's I feel great and a little euphoric since I only take phenibut once or twice a month and it mixed nicley and vaping some bluberry outta my ego one vape =D

Im gonna go smoke a bowl in anticipation of Bernie's win in Michigan. He was down by what, 20 points this week? F U Hillary.

Also MAGA!!! I don't care if everyone thinks it's ridiculous I'm a Bernie AND Trump supporter FUCK THE ESTABLISHMENT

The taste never went away and I took the drug daily for a month and the taste stayed the same idk maybe with more time it could subside but I think you will always have a mettalic taste in your mouth but I am not sure. I took the drug for a month and did not develop any w/ds when I quit but also the tolorence grew and the taste never went away although I really liked the medication. I added 10 pills of phenibut to the methadone promethazine 250 mg pills's I feel great and a little euphoric since I only take phenibut once or twice a month and it mixed nicley and vaping some bluberry outta my ego one vape =D

Did you use it daily, dosing how often per day? And how much of a tolerance increase did you notice ("before: X mg gets you high; after: Y mg gets you high" format). I really liked the zopiclone actually, thought it was going to be a boring hypnotic at first, and was very pleasantly surprised. Currently 15 mg gets me into a pleasant, light-headed, anxiety-free state, which I also like for the fact that it's somewhat similar to being drunk, with the effects of zopiclone on coordination, which I like and find fun.

The bitter (some say metallic, but I find it just bitter, like alkaloid-bitter) taste is the only downfall, but even that is not always noticeable. Doesn't fuck with my taste perceptions when eating food, especially spicy and overly tasty stuff. It's only felt when drinking dilutely-tasting drinks, like water (no taste - so is replaced with pure bitter taste), milk (also fairly empty tasty - replaced with a bitter one), juices are not affected that much because they have tastes of their own.

OT: 15 mg zopiclone 15 minutes before drinking 150 ml of 0.0223 N codeine phosphate. Feeling calm and sedated, just what I'd been craving since lunch.

Zolpidem (which I imagine is similar to zopiclone) also tastes pretty bad and "metallic"/chemical-esque, at least the generics that I'm prescribed.

I've never had zopiclone but I enjoy zolpidem, it is a drug which has grown on me. Haven't taken it in several nights, though. It doesn't really make me drowsy (I can easily stay awake on it if I so choose), it's just an effective anxiolytic which puts me in a good "headspace" for sleep

I haven't taken zopiclone long enough myself for it to go away but, from what I've read, it should take about a month for it to go away.

OT: some OC, not enough. :( about 16 more days till I can probably get a box of 80s that are all mine to use as I see fit. No parental lock on those. 16 days is a long time though. I hope by then I will already have stabilized on the daily dose I'm given.

I dosed the diazepam and speed perfectly...I have the energized, confident effect of the strong stimulants combined with the anxiolysis and "chilled" feel of the tranquilizer. Awesome. Perfect for the test I'm about to take. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.