• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

rest in peace LilC

L2R

Bluelight Crew
his passing was just announced on facebook, but no further information has been provided. my condolences to those who were close to him.

Damn.... I always really enjoyed his posts. He was a staple of the site. My thoughts go out to his family. If there is in an afterlife I hope he is smoking blunts and blowing fat lines. RIP

This is sad news. There was a time when Lil C was a big part of The Lounge, he was a good guy and he spent a lot of time on the site. It was unfortunate to see his sister's post on FB :(

RIP LilC/ LilCv2

I just found out that Our fellow poster Corey (lilc) and good friend of mine passed away about 2 months back. Corey was a good friend of mine who I met on here and was really one of the good guys. I was on FB and saw a random post from a person I didn't know how my news feed and was shocked when I saw it. It looks like he died after nodding off prolly while smokeing a cig outside on his porch on a cold night and got hypothermia . But he was strong and fought bc he didn't pass until a week later. Here's the link for those interested http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/park-ridge/news/ct-prh-cold-death-tl-0310-20160302-story.html

He was a good dude and will be missed.

RIP LilC/ LilCv2

I know he posted here at one point, but I've been gone for a while and don't knows who's really left that knew him but I'm going to post it here anyways.

I just found out that Our fellow poster Corey (lilc) and good friend of mine passed away about 2 months back. Corey was a good friend of mine who I met on here and was really one of the good guys. I was on FB and saw a random post from a person I didn't know how my news feed and was shocked when I saw it. It looks like he died after nodding off prolly while smokeing a cig outside on his porch on a cold night and got hypothermia . But he was strong and fought bc he didn't pass until a week later. Here's the link for those interested http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/park-ridge/news/ct-prh-cold-death-tl-0310-20160302-story.html

He was a good dude and will be missed.

OK cool, I haven't been around so I wasn't sure if it was posted..I'm glad to see it was

Hey chinky. I went ahead and merged your thread with the existing one in The Shrine.

R.I.P.

He was a good soul.

I saw this before, but I don't know why I didn't post.

Requiem aeternam dona eis, Domine: et lux perpetua luceat eis.

We didn't talk a lot but he was a cool cat nontheless.

So many fucking losses this year. It's unbelievable. Guess that happens when we grow up, doesn't it?

Makes me no less sad.

Hope sincerely he is in a better place with all the others. Prayers and hope.

Met him once when he first moved to the Midwest, had a little adventure. We didn't stay in touch but all the same my condolences to his family.

Corey, just wanted to stop by and show a little love. You where always good people and are still missed. RIP brother

Damn man another 3 years have passed. Just lost another friend last week which is the 2nd one if 2021 already..it's been crazy..just thought of you bro, hops you doing well