Status
Not open for further replies.
2 boxes of:
60x2mg alprazolam. (120 'bars'; 240mg)
& 2 boxes of:
30x0.25mg brotizolam. (60 tabs; 20mg)

AND

The best part:
6 (!!) boxes of 30x80mg OxyContin (old formula)
So that's 180x80mg oxycodone or 14,400 grams of oxycodone.

Also have around 45 x 12mg bromazepam.
As well as 3,5 grams of OG Kush.

I can also add my Methadone for this week to the list by this evening (14 x 70mg) cause I'm gonna go get that in the late afternoon/early evening.

Edit: Oh yeah, also have like 1-2 gram of amphetamines

4 x 0,25 mg triazolam
25 x 8 mg norflurazepam
2,5 gram NEIH
1 gram coke (one fat white stone, high quality)
1500 mg tramadol
Probably 10 packages (32 mg per package) of loperamide
2-3 gram hash

Time to refill soon

Last edited:
20 norcos, two 1mg benzos, 1 tramadol, couple grams of herb, a handle of vodka. aka the end is near lmao

2 boxes of:
60x2mg alprazolam. (120 'bars'; 240mg)
& 2 boxes of:
30x0.25mg brotizolam. (60 tabs; 20mg)

AND

The best part:
6 (!!) boxes of 30x80mg OxyContin (old formula)
So that's 180x80mg oxycodone or 14,400 grams of oxycodone.

Also have around 45 x 12mg bromazepam.
As well as 3,5 grams of OG Kush.

I can also add my Methadone for this week to the list by this evening (14 x 70mg) cause I'm gonna go get that in the late afternoon/early evening.

Edit: Oh yeah, also have like 1-2 gram of amphetamines

F you! (sarcastically) lol so tight. I wish you could share some of your wealth. aka mail me some party favors haha.

Hundreds of 300mg gabbapentin
Zopiclone
Zolpidem
Morphine tablets 40g
Oxycontin liquid
Naproxin

Merging 3 posts & removed something close to sourcing.

<Mod edit:> in the future use the 'edit' button instead of just adding more posts (like now, triple posting for example). It keeps the forum a LOT easier to read than having to deal with walls of text. ;)

Hi there! I just wanted to reach out to you and give you my accreditation. I have not seen a supply list like that since- I saw kEith richards' bio! Anyways, my name is Elyse, I'm 30 and from Ohio...tbh I stumbled on this site around 330 am after totally going ham on my adderall that I JUST got back...bc what is more fun to do when u r on one but to look for more! Ahhhh I am probably fucking this all up according to guidelines and if I am I am sorry..just trying to get the swing of it and trying to get my feet wet! I'm trying to figure out how to fix my profile n add pics n such too so it isn't as strange or impersonal. Plus, I'm not going to lie...I'm a pretty girl so I am only hoping that could help my situation on here. Okay I'm so sorry I've rambled enough!!! Just loved your post and your humor in a reply about lighters lol hope to chat with ya!and perhaps get acquainted!

I honestly have a BUNCH LOADS of GREAT drugs.

including..

Blue Dream strain Cannabis, 3.5g (CI)
Heroin, Black tar, 2.7g (CI)
Methadone, 90mg daily (CII)
Morphine 60mg, 200+ (CII)
Morphine 30mg, 50+ (CII)
Oxycodone 15mg, 48+ (CII)
Norco 10/325, 150+ (CII)
Tramadol 150mg ER, 30+ (CIV)
Clonazepam 1mg, 60/month (CIV)
Lorazepam 2mg, 60/month (CIV)
Temazepam 22.5mg, 25+ (CIV)
Diazepam 10mg, 140+ (CIV)
Alprazolam 1mg, 70+ (CIV)
Carisoprodol 350mg, 50+ (CIV)
Promethazine 25mg, 120/month
Hydroxyzine 25mg, 120/month
Gabapentin 300mg, 90/month
Metformin 500mg, 120+
Loperamide 2mg, 300+ (OTC)
Depekote 250mg, 60/month
Loratadine 10mg, 125+ (OTC)
Ibuprofen 600mg, 260+ (OTC)
Naproxen 500mg, 140+ (OTC)

This is just what Know I have in my head..
im sure I have more stuff too list but I'll finish that later.. I don't want to have a page long post.. LOL

--------------------------------

This is weird, I'm still super new to this... I actually stumbled on around 4am yesterday/this morning while all geeked from getting my adds back and like the responsible person I am...took 2/3 of my script the first night. Story of my life!! Haha plus what is more fun when u r on one then to get more?!? Nothing! lol anyways my names Elyse, I'm a 30 year old from Ohio and I live to get fucked up and have always dreamed about something like this existing!! Next I gotta get my profile fixed up n such so it's not so impersonal- and actually get my picture in there...so that can help me. Okay I've taken up enough of your time- just wanted to reach out bc we have so many similar interests lol. Take it easy and if it's easy take it twice! Lol please don't be a stranger and if there's any tips I'm all ears- I have a feeling I'm doing a stellar job at embarrassing myself as per usual lol

1 is just a new packaging. They're the same thing. Yeah, brand bromazepam only comes in 6mg here as well and only EG has 60 pill packaging. Xanax (alprazolam brand Pfizer) does also come in 2mg bars but only 50pills.

Got 12 x 70mg Methadone and 58x12mg bromazepam atm. Also like 3 g's of amphetamines and I can pick up fresh 90x80mg oxies soon.

Drooling for sure!!

<mod edit 2;> Removed what came a little too close to sourcing. It's strictly forbidden to search for drug hookups or to hook other people up with drugs via this website!

Last edited by a moderator:
lol she's seen the drugs, she's high, she's now a pretty girl, "SUPER embarrassed" online, and now wants to get acquainted.

hmm...

You can talk to people privately once you reach 50 posts and 'Bluelighter' title. Until then you can only receive PM's. Or send them to moderators. But not to other users.

But yeah, you need 50 posts first.

lol she's seen the drugs, she's high, she's now a pretty girl, "SUPER embarrassed" online, and now wants to get acquainted.

hmm...

"SUPER embarrassed" strikes me as awkward too. Me and amphetamine sulphates go way back and I had turbulent years with it, but I can't recall one second of embarrassment towards complete strangers on some online forum. Must be shitty adderall she got. "Drooling" hmm weird weird weird

~250mg heroin #4 fentanyl mix
~400mg heroin #4 pure tan
3 8mg Suboxone strips
3 8mg Suboxone tablets
2mg subutex pills
500mg etizolam
6 1mg diclazepam blotters
6 2.5 special press Xanax bars
5 50mg hydroxyzine
>100mg DMT
5 powerful LSD tabs
~3g diamond OG
Other miscellaneous stuff I doubtedly have hidden somewhere

Just what I could think

Not much for me -phet sulphate, ket xanax bars diazepam and etizolam. Waiting on a sample of mephedrone although i can't see it being great. So hard to find that stuff nowadays

^Hope that was a joke, and this is your only warning. Don't make these kinds of jokes. Especially not if you're serious.

OT:
Some methadone (8x70mg)
Alprazolam (40x2mg)
Brotizolam (15x0.25mg)

And a script for 60x12mg bromazepam.

I hate you guys. Looking at this thread makes my mouth water.

I don’t like the drugs, but the drugs like me...

5x70mg methadone
22x80mg oxycontin
60x12mg bromazepam
20x2,6mg (IR) hydromorphone
40x2mg xanax
20x0.25mg brotizolam
15x150mg lyrica
50mg 4-FA

Status
Not open for further replies.