• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs do you have in your stash? v. Drug stockpiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to move back in with parents recently so currently only have stash on rx stuff (not all rx'd to me)
I have Sertraline, Seroquel, Thorazine, Trazodone, Tramadol, Dihydrocodeine, Bisoprolol, Cyclizine, DXM and cigarettes.
There's also wine and proseco in the house but I haven't risked drinking or stashing any as I was very badly alcohol dependent for 7 years so am trying not to drink again now I'm sober.

Meth, adderall, benzos, booze, weed and my usual bipolar meds.oh ya, and a pack of cigs cause I chain smoke when I'm riding the crystal wave.

An already-dwindling supply of opium, some cigs, some alcohol, and a few mildly sedative herbs.

We got:
3 grams of Purple Haze
2 grams of Darth Vader (good indica)
2 grams of wax
6 x 1mg Clonazepam
5 x 0.25mg Xanax
2 grams Etizolam
5mgs Clonazolam
Unknown amount of 3 MeO PCP
1 8mg/1.2mg Suboxone
5 x 300mg Gabapentin
And a daily dose of 120mg Methadone waiting at the clinic for us every morning.

I have decided not to included drugs like booze, cigs, antibiotics, anti-psychotics, SSRIs, etc as I feel they have no real value.

Most recently got a bottle of codeine 15mg/5ml, 300x Actavis dihydrocodeine 30mg, 3x Longtec 80mg oxycodone (original formula crushable ones by Purdue), a gram of ket (really helped my depression which always plays up at winter), about 150x Rivotril clonazepam 2mg, 100x Pfizer Xanax 0.5mg, 100x Etizest 1mg, 50x diazepam Galenika generics 10mg, 28x Actavis diazepam 5mg, and of course 250x Amfexa dexamphetamine 10mg.

Practically a walking pharmacy haha!

10 strips of 300 mg pregablin half a tablet of subutex 20 2mg of clonazepam 40 30mg codeine and a box of ground poppy pods.And the funny thing is im not doing any of it I just like having them there like a safety blanket

Most recently got a bottle of codeine 15mg/5ml, 300x Actavis dihydrocodeine 30mg, 3x Longtec 80mg oxycodone (original formula crushable ones by Purdue), a gram of ket (really helped my depression which always plays up at winter), about 150x Rivotril clonazepam 2mg, 100x Pfizer Xanax 0.5mg, 100x Etizest 1mg, 50x diazepam Galenika generics 10mg, 28x Actavis diazepam 5mg, and of course 250x Amfexa dexamphetamine 10mg.

Practically a walking pharmacy haha!
Are you open now.

Man seriously you make me jealous with envy I wouldn't know where to begin to find those all those

Ignoio got the best stash ever ! Especially those ket vials and ketorax didn't know this one looks tasty )
thats beautif you got all you need. Very jealous about those vials hmmm

im really dreaming about your stash its God-like. I want these pharmaceutical good drugs too . I'm so jealous ! You got THE connect mate

Oh ? boy I gotta get off this thread I'm dreaming about it to I'm just dribbling looking at those pictures imagining all the white powder and the hash.. Brig the hash!!! How you gonna flash that not share a bit with your boys I wish I was as well connected as some people here are that's dream

Lots of cocaine, beer, and one more little glob of opium for the evening

Are you open now.

Man seriously you make me jealous with envy I wouldn't know where to begin to find those all those

Haha I know I'm amazed I'm able to get all this stuff myself. Sometimes I expect to wake up from a dream.

Mostly it's legit scripted too. And today I got a full blister pack of Longtec 80mg oxycodone (OC formula) so I'm high as fuck right now.

32 grams Amanita Muscaria
1oz tobacco
Various mildly psychoastive herbs not entirely worth mentioning

Once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can go...
About a pound of weed, 6 ounces of BHO, 300mg diazepam, 1000mg oxycodone, 3g heroin, 1/2g cocaine, sheet o' L, 2C-E, 2C-I, MXE, 30g gabapentin, etc etc...

God I feel obselete to some guys drugs stash, some of those would see me through a nuclear war or zombie apocalypse lol

38 codeine 30mg pure pills just had 300mg and it was suprisingly nice if I'd took anymore i would have had a bad experience im sure :) and in about 20 minutes I will have 1 gram of weed and maybe a freebie for waiting so long but it is only for a 10 and it is 2 am so I cant really complain gonna just have 40 - 50 extra mg of codeine and chill on ps3 I wanted to post this in the "how high are you thread" but I couldn't find it.

Btw if anyone wants to play online, my psn is xXS-SHOOTERxX

120mg Methadone at clinic daily.
Over 2000mg etizolam
25mg clonazolam
6mg clonazepam
0.55mg alprazolam
8 x 800mg gabapentins
Cannabis Live Rozin (g)
2 cannabis sativa strains (4ish g's)
Cannabis Shatter (trim run 0.5 g)
Few hits crystal method
1000mg CBD

1 gram of STUPID fire heroin
At this point about .7-8 of some B- coke (still good, I?ve just had some stuff that is close to 90-95%)
Some nugs of sour
3 green punisher/rolex pills, for friends
Wine, beer, cigs

Quarter ounce of some Medium to Medium well Cannabis ( gets the job done sort of)
10mg Valium ( thats going away soon)
A couple muscle relaxers
Couple shots of Smirnoff left

I have another stash in another location with Hydro,Oxy, and Tramadol but I'm glad its somewhere safe because I used all of those that I had in my local stash and I'd be on to those about now HAHAHA, but they'll be waiting for future, eternally grateful, ME :)

A couple grams of poorly cured pot
A couple grams of high quality dense and dank bud
A small jar of diazepam
Not enough alprazolam, yet sufficient
Some clonazepam
2 doses flualprazolam
A handful of tramadol
Some dihydrocodeine
A good half gram of high grade white heroin
Two different qualities of meth - one snowy/glassy and one pure glass - one intensely long lasting, one very strong
Some patiently air-dried ketamine
3 hits of lsd
Home-cured tobacco
Birth control pills
80%+ moonshine
Some boosters for the speedballs

And..

Last and most importantly, love and a delicious selection of tunes

Cocaine
Heroin
Amanita Muscaria
Weed