Psychedelics:

5x LSD 100ug tabs
1x AL-LAD 100ug tab
~50mg 4-AcO-DMT

Empathogens:

3x M&M pills (~250mg MDMA)
1x iPhone X pill (~250mg MDMA)

I think that's about it.

I need to know how anyone keeps a stash .. God I'd probably die if I had that, bc I don't know when to quit!

Hahahaha exactly. My stash at the moment consists of my emergency 1mg Risperidone pills (maybe 12 or 14) to help come off- or come down from any-fucking-thing when I need to sober up. It's cool to know that I always have something handy that is strong enough to bring you off an LSD trip. If it can bring you off acid it belongs in your stash

From doctor :
Flunitrazepam
valium
tranxene
bromazepam
durogesic

Via via :
Furanylfentanyl nasal spray and 200mg powder
20ml GHB
3,6gr heroin nr3 to smoke on foil

Ow yeah and 126 methadone capsuls and it's 10mg per capsul...Always in stock if i or my gf ever ran out of pain meds. Also couple times in a month i get 10 to 20 capsuls from a friend and i give him some fluni's. So methadone stock keeps growing.

200 dexamphetamine, huh.

I would take that over the entire rest of your stash.

I often get this feeling reading the "most desired prescription" threads and such, in fact if BL was a real place I'm pretty sure I'd have swarms chasing me for my dexamphetamine =D

60 xan
4 kilo kratom
40 hydro
30 trams
phenibut
gabapentin
Amitriptyline
H if needed
sleeeeep

Edit: Acquired some good bud....

Edit: Fu**.. hope i got al my gps sh** turned off

Last edited:
23 John Player Blue Cigarettes
1 70cl Bottle of Smirnoff Vodka
1 1Lr Bottle of Red AfterShock
2.2 Grams of TrainWreck Marijuana
1.4 Grams of Black Tar Heroin
0.3 Rock of Crack Cocaine
22 2mg Xanax Bars ( Alprazolam )
7 10mg Valium D10 ( Diazepam )
14 30mg Dalmane ( Flurazepam )
14 7.5mg Zopiclone
8 10mg Stilnoct
225 mls of Methadone
30 Ibuprofen
12 Solpadine ( Codeine + Paracetomol )

Today : 50 Mls of Methadone
3 Trainwreck Spliffs
3 Xanax Bars
2 Valium

Feeling Good. Stay Safe Guys, Peace, Mr.Heffo94.

13 tabs 1P-LSD
6-APB 2g
4.8g aMT
870mg 4-AcO-MET
500mg 2C-C
225mg Etizolam
250mg 2C-E

and just dropped 90-95mg aMT... Big dose I know, but 2 weeks earlier did 50mg and didn't get nothing but extreme nausea and mildest of stimulation.

Hmm let's see..

1A-LSD
1P-LSD
2C-B
2C-B-Fly
2C-C
2C-D
2C-T-2
2C-T-2-NBOMe
2C-T-7
3-HO-PCE
3-HO-PCP
3-MMC
4-HO-EPT
4-HO-MET
4-HO-MiPT
5-MeO-DMT
5-MeO-MiPT
6-APB
Changa
Clonazolam
DOC
DOET
Diazepam (ampoule)
Diclazepam
DMT
DXM
Ephenidine
EPT
Escaline
Ethylphenidate
Etizolam
Flubromazepam
Flubromazolam
Harmala alkaloids
Ketamine
Kratom
Lisdexamphetamine
MBDB
MDMA
MXE
MXP
Phenibut
Psilocybe cubensis
Proscaline
Salvia divinorum 20x extract
Tetrazepam
Tilidine
TMA-2
Zolpidem

Most chems are only a couple of doses, though

Last edited:
Quick question bro, big into my benzo's, always have been, up there with my DOC. But i've never ever tried Etizolam and know nobody personally who actually has. Can you tell me what they are similar to Benzo wise? Alpraz? Diaz? Clonaz? Just intersted as i've never even heard of them being prescribed to anyone. From what i've gathered they are basically an online benzo sourced from people rather than pharmacies. Please correct me if i'm wrong. Look forward to hearing what exactly Etizolam are like anyway. Thanks. Stay Safe, Peace, Mr.Heffo94.

I don't like to compare Etizolam to other benzos, as it's kinda unique. I don't really like it, though. I would say it has similarities to Lormetazepam, while being stronger anxiolytic and far shorter-acting.
And yes, in most countries it's not a prescription drug, thus being available as a research chemical.

A pack of newports and a bitch of a withdrawal right now. But im living the best life vicariously through u lucky bastards

Ignoio got the best stash ever ! Especially those ket vials and ketorax didn't know this one looks tasty )
thats beautif you got all you need. Very jealous about those vials hmmm

im really dreaming about your stash its God-like. I want these pharmaceutical good drugs too . I'm so jealous ! You got THE connect mate

An alternative stash post - Sorry for the size of the pictures, I could not find a way of making them smaller in the form posting settings.

I am in love, 80mg OxyContin (the old formula) but I am also cheating on whem with other opioids :(
ZPRTEBJ.jpg

This is the Danish version of IR oxycodone, OxyNorm, and it is also the name for when it is used for injection. The pills are 20 mg, 10 mg and 5 mg
jYDLK8h.jpg

This is the absolute best opioids I have ever injected - Ketobemidone. Pfizer calls it Ketorax
KpwSMK4.jpg

Ketobemidone as tablets are called Pfizer calls these Ketogan in Danish. There exist both an oral pill and a suppository. The box on the picture is with suppositories
yTGZScz.jpg

I just got some new ones of these yesterday - 40mg Methadone tablets
xbBffvT.jpg

In Denmark, we can only get Alprazolam/Xanax prescriptions for 0,5 and 1 mg tablets. So after a looong trip I finally have some 2 mg Alprazolam
aI9QaZf.png

Ketamine is one of the absolute MUST HAVE in my mix of drugs. I almost cannot live without it :p
UndGVUm.jpg

Another pictures of a couple of my prescriptions plus a few illegal drugs
GzeE5uu.jpg

This is how Danish injectable Diazepam looks. It was one of the medications that I got delievered to a place where the truck driver thougt a hospital would pick up the boxes
KtEy283.jpg

Yet another of the drugs that were in the boxes - Injectable Ketamine
HPMZyUD.jpg

This is the drug that there was most of in the boxes. Injectable Fentanyl ufortunately the pictures I took myself are gone but as far as I remember it was B-Braun amongst others (I remember green boxes and ampuls. I will attempt to find some of the pictues of my own stash of Fentanyl. The police seized my phone as evidence at arrest so I lost a lot of pictures. However, the two pictures above are my own.
Fju1t3q.jpg

Some of my Pregabalin (Lyrica - or rather a cheaper one)
FH9tJEq.jpg

100 mg ER Tramadol I just got the other day
36FK1nA.jpg

280ug LSD blotters
J9SF64P.jpg

A drug I rarely use, but I found a little bag today as I was taking the other things out - MDMA
aD6uJHe.jpg

A drug I rarely use but can be fine when I need long periods of concentration. Danish Methylphenidate or Ritalin, Medikinet and a lot of other things. But they are nice to have, so I attempt to have a few in my stash at all time. I haven't had any but I just got some today
FcMM7kq.jpg

Something I prefer over Ritalin and amphetamine medications like Addall - But ONLY when it have a high purity. The is the closest to pharmaceutical grade amphetamine sulfate that you come. But unfortunately it is a nightmare to keep is away from moisutre. Sulfate draws moisture like a big turd draws flies
eW6WpnH.jpg

An old photo of some home grown skunk (weed or whatever you call it)skunk (I don't know if you use this word in English? that are drying before it is ready for use
IwQCQwv.jpg

40 gram Hash - something I rarely use. Maybe one time each year when I get my hands on some medicinal hash from fra US
ZXaKquf.jpg

Bubble hash, also rarely used. It is probably getting dry. I don't know. Sorry for the bad picture, there was things around it that can be used to identify me. I will have to taker another one when possible
sSqYTBp.png

This is by far one of the products I miss the most Etizest Etizolam. After the ban in Britain amatuer pressed Etizolam pills are of such a bad quality. The only thing I have left is Etizolam powder and Etizolam blotters, these on the other hand is very pure. I know you can get them from India, but I am 99% sure that most of the mail fra India is checked by customs. I ordered 500 Etizest before the ban. I should have ordered 10.000. I am a moron and a pussy for not doing that
5aUBzXN.jpg

Cocaine (85-90% purity). There is 3 og 5 gram on the picture as far as I remember
I could not live without quality cocaine. The stuff I can buy from the regular dealers in my City are at best 30% pure, and after having tried 99% purity, that is just like snorting dirt.
bMVe4GE.jpg

Cutting up some of the cocaine above
0FN0pka.jpg

cyxUgeO.jpg

Last edited:
Here's what i have:
A gram of shatter
A qp of weed
30 150mg lyrica
30 2 mg lorazepam
30 50 mg vyvanse
30 150mg wellbutrin