What drugs do you have in your stash? v. Drug stockpiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diazepam
Alprazolam
1/4 oz Weed
MDMA
Couple hits of acid

Could do with some ket to round things off nicely %)

22 2mg xanax bars
1/2 of a 30mg adderall IR
Cigarettes

Literally not shit else.
Never had such a small stash.

5.9 g freebase heroin
100 mg cocaine
10 mg flunitrazepam
10 lt 40% tsipuro (Greek drink)

And of coutse beer,, tobacco, and vaping liquid

Last edited:
None :( looking to get a gram of meth, a gram of heroin and 10 drops of liquid lsd soon though! :)

updated stash:

50 2mg Xanax bars (they're pressed most likely but contain at least 2mg ALP each)
1 pint of red lean
20 30mg Adderall XR
1 Oz dank weed
2 g Coke
25 Street E pills (def not just MDMA lol)
10 10mg Hydros
5 8mg Subutex(Bupe)

I went to the doctor's office today! He gave me many happy candy and now I am feeling epic.
NSFW:
320a8039e5.jpg

I'll list everything in the picture (click the NSFW to see the pic). It's listed from left to right & top to bottom.

• 6x2mg Suboxone
  • 74x80mg OxyContin
  • 52 x 12mg Bromazepam
  • 65 x 0.25mg Flubromazolam
  • 9 x 2mg Etizolam
  • 1,5g Racemic Amphetamine Sulphate
  • 500mg 4-FA
  • 1g EthylPheniate
  • 8,5 x 50mg Diphenhydramine

Last edited:
I went to the doctor's office today! He gave me many happy candy and now I am feeling epic.
NSFW:
320a8039e5.jpg

I'll list everything in the picture (click the NSFW to see the pic). It's listed from left to right & top to bottom.

• 6x2mg Suboxone
  • 74x80mg OxyContin
  • 52 x 12mg Bromazepam
  • 9 x 2mg Etizolam
  • 500mg 4-FA
  • 1g EthylPheniate

Haha could you imagine how happy I am having a friend like him... lol

My stash is pretty tiny at the moment :v
4mg Alprazolam
600mg Tramadol
30mg Hydrocodone
20mg Dextroamphetamine
230mg Heroin
5mg Carfentanil

Admittedly it's hard for me to maintain a large stash because that would imply having the self control to not just use it all up as fast as possible. The Carfentanil is probably the only thing here that'll last any reasonable amount of time because I hesitate to fuck with it at all.

Carfentanil, that's a pretty rare find man..
As you probably already know, be very careful with that shit man.. a lil wiff of the powder by accident when opening the bag and you're done. If you are using a liquid form, depending on how concentrated the solution is, get a tiny, tiny drop on your skin and you ain't waking up. Imo fent isn't worth the hassle, but that's just me.

Be safe man.

Yea that's part of why I'm pretty hesitant to mess with it at all even though I have it, I have a lot of experience with other fent analogues but I know this is way more dangerous than anything else I could possibly get my hands on. In all honesty it may be something that stays in my stash and never gets used.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea that's part of why I'm pretty hesitant to mess with it at all even though I have it, I have a lot of experience with other fent analogues but I know this is way more dangerous than anything else I could possibly get my hands on. In all honesty it may be something that stays in my stash and never gets used.

It's a good thing you know your stuff but I am advising you to steer clear from it. That stuff is just not worth it man. 1mg of carfent equals about 10 grams of morphine. Reading that comparison makes me anxious in your stead, knowing you have 5mg of the stuff. Get a good bag of H instead. More enjoyable anyways..

Out of curiosity how do you like regular fent ?

Take care and happy nods from Belgium.

Last edited:
It's a good thing you know your stuff but I am advising you to steer clear from it. 1mg of carfent equals about 10 grams of morphine. Reading that comparison makes me anxious in your place, knowing you have 5mg of the stuff.Get a good bag H instead. More enjoyable anyways..

Out of curiosity how do you like regular fent ?

Take care and happy nods from Belgium.

Yeah it's definitely a potent substance, arguably not something that should ever be used on a recreational basis considering it has practical uses as an elephant tranquilizer and a chemical weapon. I actually ended up with it by chance not intentionally, I was trying to get Oxy and the friend I was talking to was like hey here's some Carfent instead. Bit of a jump I wasn't really planning on taking. I won't touch the stuff right now because my opioid tolerance is at an all time low I'd bet any amount would kill me, but I'll keep it around for if there's ever a time it may be manageable on a veryveryvery carefully dosed basis.

I adore regular fent, I actually like it more than heroin which is what led to me experimenting with fent analogues. It's definitely something you have to be more cautious with dosing, there's a pretty thin line between getting high and making yourself extremely sick or even falling out. But I find it much more euphoric which makes it pretty desirable in my book. Has about the same rush when IVd, only downside is the high only lasts about 45 minutes vs the multiple hours you can get out of a dose of H.

NSFW:
320a8039e5.jpg

• 6x2mg Suboxone
  • 74x80mg OxyContin
  • 52 x 12mg Bromazepam
  • 9 x 2mg Etizolam
  • 500mg 4-FA
  • 1g EthylPheniate

+10 x 2mg alprazolam
+10 x 10mg diazepam
+3 x 100mg pentobarbital
+5 x 80mg methadone

Nice additions :)

Yeah it's definitely a potent substance, arguably not something that should ever be used on a recreational basis considering it has practical uses as an elephant tranquilizer and a chemical weapon. I actually ended up with it by chance not intentionally, I was trying to get Oxy and the friend I was talking to was like hey here's some Carfent instead. Bit of a jump I wasn't really planning on taking. I won't touch the stuff right now because my opioid tolerance is at an all time low I'd bet any amount would kill me, but I'll keep it around for if there's ever a time it may be manageable on a veryveryvery carefully dosed basis.

I adore regular fent, I actually like it more than heroin which is what led to me experimenting with fent analogues. It's definitely something you have to be more cautious with dosing, there's a pretty thin line between getting high and making yourself extremely sick or even falling out. But I find it much more euphoric which makes it pretty desirable in my book. Has about the same rush when IVd, only downside is the high only lasts about 45 minutes vs the multiple hours you can get out of a dose of H.

To each his own ofcourse.. I tried butyrfentanyl and regular fentanyl (durogesic patches, the 25mcg/hour ones, which I have smoked) and found them to be lacking in some way. They were extremely sedating but definitely lacking the euphoric aspect, for which I take opiates in the first place. So yeah, it sure is interesting how people can have totally different experiences with the same substance.

What roa were u using with your fentanyl experiences? Patches/pils?

OT:
- 7 suboxones (2mg)
- 4 oxy 80's
- 3 x 0.25 flubromazolam
- 1 x 2mg etizolam
- 8 x 50mg dyphenhydramine
- 50 x 40 mg propranolol for after heavy stimulant binges

+

Pill2Chill is chilling at my crib today/tonite so we are gonna have a realllllay good time though, if you saw his post you will know what I mean ^^

Gotta see my sub doc asap tho.

cheers.

Update

OPIATES

2.8g Black Tar Heroin
12mg Suboxone #60/month
8mg Subutex #322
2mg Suboxone #12
40mg Methadone #68
10mg Methadone #94
30mg Oxycodone #105
5mg Oxycodone #118
10mg Hydrocodone #87
15mg Morphine #55
50mcg/hour Fentanyl #15
10mg Oxymorphone #45
8mg Hydromorphone #35
150mg Tramadol #58

BENZODIAZEPINES

2mg Alprazolam #71
1mg Alprazolam #60/month
2mg Clonazepam #60/month
2mg Lorazepam #74
10mg Diazepam #41
25mg Chlordiazpoxide #14
10mg Zolpidem #20

STIMULANTS

1.2g Methamphetamine
30mg Adderall XR #16
20mg Adderall IR #14
10mg Ritalin #16
Blue Apple Mac Ecstasy #8
Purple Massarati Ecstasy #4

COMFORT MEDS

25mg Hydroxyzine #210
25mg Promethazine #120/month
0.1mg Clonodine #80
100mg Gabapentin #112
800mg Gabapentin #65
20mg Dicyclonine #190
4mg Ondansetron #50
500mg Naproxen #145
600mg Ibuprofen #225
500mg APAP #325

Last edited:
^ Damn man, I think I just drooled all over my keyboard. Jealous.

Last edited:
To each his own ofcourse.. I tried butyrfentanyl and regular fentanyl (durogesic patches, the 25mcg/hour ones, which I have smoked) and found them to be lacking in some way. They were extremely sedating but definitely lacking the euphoric aspect, for which I take opiates in the first place. So yeah, it sure is interesting how people can have totally different experiences with the same substance.

What roa were u using with your fentanyl experiences? Patches/pils?

I've always found it interesting how different people react to different substances, one of the first lessons browsing BL taught me about drugs is that no one person's experience with a drug is universal. Everyone's biochemistry is different and consequently everyone will react differently to the chemicals they put in their body.

I usually got Fentanyl powder in the past (which while it was mostly regular fent was probably not 100% pure) and took it either via Insufflation or when I had clean needles via IV injection.

Also moved my stash earlier and realized I had miscounted and actually have 50mg of Hydrocodone not 30mg, nice surprise to end the day with.

Last edited:
One of the few opiates I never did and would love to try, they don't have'm here in Belgium.

Am I missing out or what? On par with oxy in your opinion?

OT: only my scripted box of subbies.

Peace

Wouldn't say you're missing out to much, I find oxy is still stronger but not drastically so.

One of the few opiates I never did and would love to try, they don't have'm here in Belgium.

Am I missing out or what? On par with oxy in your opinion?

OT: only my scripted box of subbies.

Peace
Hydrocodone is a really Euphoric opiate.
The very first opiate I tried, and got addicted to.
But if you have a decently moderately high tolerance to Opioids in general, you wont get much out of Hydrocodone. You would need to take a pretty big dose to achieve desired effects.

Hydrocodone is also my favorite Opiate to combine with Weed, very euphoric.

Oxycodone is better than Hydrocodone though. To me Hydrocodone is like a milder version of Oxycodone.

x70 Ultram 100mg
x50 Tramadol 50mg
~50mg Etizolam PG solution
~50mg Diclazepam PG solution
4 tabs of POTENT LSD
A dose and a half of MDA
~80mg n,n-DMT
10 or so 1mg DCpam blotters
3 grams homemade dabs
Shit tons of kief

Hey guys, I can get my hands on some Opana 40s!!! This is starting to seriously become my new favorite Opiate.

BUT, they're EXTENDED RELEASE. I never had them, and I'm wondering if they are possible to snort? If not, I'm not interested. If so, I'm all in on them.
I currently have the 10mg Oxymorphone IR's, and they're amazing and are definitely snortable.

Another thing, my guy wants 2, YES TWO of my 40mg Methadone wafers for each one. Those are my babies man, and DON'T come by that often.

​PLEASE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.