• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs do you have in your stash? v. Drug stockpiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some very impressive stashes here. Some of y'all are quite the benzo aficionados heh.

I don't wana tell y'all what's in mine because I'm paranoid. Suffice to say mines a little more exotic but more substantial than most.

Around 250 different types of prescription drugs, RCs, anabolic steroids and the like. Hardly anything truly recreational though. Because droogs are bad.

Last edited:
^ that's a useful form of hoarding lol. High blood pressure? I got you man, anxiety? No problem.

Yes you never know when you're going to need these things. You need some Colchicine for a nasty outbreak of gout? Got it covered here mate.

Actually, I wanna make a list. I'd be interested in having an inventory, though I suspect it might take me hours to list it all, some in the freezer, others packed tightly in boxes. Vast volumes of some of them too lol

We had a guy where I grew up rob a pharmacy, dude got away with nothing but heart pills lol... idiot

Haha, what a dunce.

But yeah, I've got a whole ton of heart pills as well =D

Well, if you ever need it you've probably got it lol. I dont really have much. About a half pint of Jim Beam, little under 1/4g of meth, and like 10 psuedoephedrine tablets lol, and loads of caffeine.

Hey bptubbs i noticed your post as i'm guessing you don't have a cold lol

tell how many mgs of psuedoephedrine is there in the 10 tablets you took? will that dose stop you from sleeping for the night the same way speed or meth will if you use those drugs in the evening? What brand of psuedoephedrine did you use? where i live there is only psuedofed

How does the high from psuedoephedrine compare to snorting amphetamines or smoking crystal methamphetamine ?

Hey bptubbs i noticed your post as i'm guessing you don't have a cold lol

tell how many mgs of psuedoephedrine is there in the 10 tablets you took? will that dose stop you from sleeping for the night the same way speed or meth will if you use those drugs in the evening? What brand of psuedoephedrine did you use? where i live there is only psuedofed

How does the high from psuedoephedrine compare to snorting amphetamines or smoking crystal methamphetamine ?

Pseudeoephedrine doesn't get you "high" since it's not really centrally active, unless you enjoy vasoconstriction and adrenergic stimulation. It's nothing like amphetamine/methamphetamine despite being only a step away (similar chemical structure).

4 10mg Adderall XR
Half a beer I'm drinking right now......
A Benzedrex cotton

Definitely nothing great...... but it's enough. Could be better. Yet it's enough. More beer and vodka for tomorrow night. More Adderall when I fill my script, and take that Benzederex cotton over my weekend "as needed".

This is what I have in my notepad that I keep updated (every time I add or take something - this is just my backup supply, not what I'm prescribed per month):

PAIN MEDS:
**Norco:
-- In Stash --
- (6) 5/325mg ✓
- (14) 7.5/325mg ✓✓
-- Keychain --
- (1) 7.5/325mg ✓✓

**Vicodin:
-- In Stash --
- (25) 10/300mg ✓✓✓

ANXIOLYTICS:
**Clonazepam:
-- In Stash --
- (45) Teva 1mg ✓✓
- (4) Actavis 1mg ✓
-- Keychain --
- (1) Teva 1mg ✓✓

**Klonopin:
-- In Stash --
- (4) Roche Klonopin 1mg ✓✓✓

NERVE PAIN MED/POTENTIATOR:
**Gabapentin:
-- In Stash --
- (40) 300mg ✓✓✓

STIMULANT:
**Adderall:
-- In Stash --
- (80) Teva 10mg ✓✓✓
-- Keychain --
- (1) Teva 10mg ✓✓✓

This was fun!
Cheers!

This is a proper stash!

-An 8th of cinex
-Nearly a gram of etizolam in various forms--mostly PG and powder, some in blisters
-Couple hundred grams of white & green kratom
-15g phenibut
-A six pack of beer, one I don't care for

Stocked up on what i could after my pay check:

35 2mg from the pharmacy, not pressed.
2 green tesla pills
Half hounce some perfect girl scout cookie
8th of some platinum og
.7g of some purple power plant
3- ,5g sexy extract cartridges (sour x tangie, 2 strawberry ogs, and pink lemonade)
1- .5g king louis og 710kingpen Cartridge
1- 1g diablo kush Vape Meds cartridge
160. - 300mg gabapentin
1 - 10mg xr adderall
9 - .5mg klonopin
1 -8 mg subutex

Figured id buy the script of the real xanax while i know thwyre actually real lol

I had 140g of very strong uk heroin, stuff that stick to your teeth.... was a vegetable on the couch for weeks/months comatose-d... literally going to kitchen and getting a spoon and putting a lump of it on the foil and walking back to couch hahaha...only lasted few months between me and missus back then i think,.. was a year or two ago that. Now I'm currently waiting till tue to go get some H... havent had in about 25 days...and gagging for some tbh lol cant wait buy ha :) also if i was to make a stash i think valium and some red devils would be a nice welcome and a eighth(or 7/8 .07 bags) of good gear is a good stash to have ha...

how can anyone have a stash tho... maybe a stash for the week knowing this is what you got or sumin...but whole point of being an addict is ...cant control it lol and wanna use it all ha....tho i remember going to work with gear in my wallet and not having the chance to use it all day..but felt better that is was with me in my pocket lol, those bags were like my lil babies hahaha

I honestly have a BUNCH

including..

Blue Dream strain Cannabis, 3.5g (CI)
Heroin, Black tar, 2.7g (CI)
Methadone, 90mg daily (CII)
Morphine 60mg, 200+ (CII)
Morphine 30mg, 50+ (CII)
Oxycodone 15mg, 48+ (CII)
Norco 10/325, 150+ (CII)
Tramadol 150mg ER, 30+ (CIV)
Clonazepam 1mg, 60/month (CIV)
Lorazepam 2mg, 60/month (CIV)
Temazepam 22.5mg, 25+ (CIV)
Diazepam 10mg, 140+ (CIV)
Alprazolam 1mg, 70+ (CIV)
Carisoprodol 350mg, 50+ (CIV)
Promethazine 25mg, 120/month
Hydroxyzine 25mg, 120/month
Gabapentin 300mg, 90/month
Metformin 500mg, 120+
Loperamide 2mg, 300+ (OTC)
Depekote 250mg, 60/month
Loratadine 10mg, 125+ (OTC)
Ibuprofen 600mg, 260+ (OTC)
Naproxen 500mg, 140+ (OTC)

This is just what Know I have in my head..
im sure I have more stuff too list but I'll finish that later.. I don't want to have a page long post.. LOL

Damn u just became my BFF and u didn't even know it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.