• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs do you have in your stash? v. Drug stockpiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
about a gram of haze, about two grams of kush, and somewhere around 150-200mg diazepam. 7 lucky strikes. can of coffee :D

feels good to need nothing. i gotta do an extraction on my acacia before the end of this month lest i forget about it.

At the moment:

3-FEA
4F-NEB
4F-NEP
6-EAPB
ALFA-PiHP

3-HO-PCE
4-AcO-MET
Proscaline

Norflurazepam

100x12mg bromazepam
12x60mg methadone (6 day supply)

That's all atm. =D Enough to keep me happy though.

Tomorrow I should be getting some RC stims, and whenever I want I can go see my GP for my oxy script & xanax script, think that'll be around the end of this week or the beginning of next week.

My stash is rediculous atm. I took to much during my vacation

100x5 mg Methadone
18x20 mg Methadone (I am picking up my script saturday)
30x120 mg OxyContin
78x10 mg OxyNorm (IR oxycodone)
12x5 mg+25mg Ketogan (10mg Ketobemidone and 50 mg Dimethylaminodiphenylbuten)
8x10 mg+50 mg Ketogan suppositories (10mg Ketobemidone and 50 mg Dimethylaminodiphenylbuten)
4x ampuls 1ml Ketorax - Injectable Ketobemidone 5mg/ml (I can collect some another place but there is very few left, injectable Ketobemidone is no longer available in Denmark :/)
45x30mg IR Morphine
4 gram purified cocaine (~95% purity)
5 gram Amphetamine Sulfate (as long as I can keep it dry it is so potent that it is the closest you get to pharmaceutical amphetamine)
1 gram Ketamine
100x75mg Pregabalin
100x150mg Pregabalin
100x6 mg Bromazepam
100x2 mg Clonazepam
Around 30x1mg Alprazolam
An unknown amount of Etizolam powder

30x 15mg temazepam
couple dozen tramadol 50mg
40ish 15mg Dexedrine Spansules (brand name)
few grams of Lyrica (brand name)
1/2g loud (dank whatever you wanna call it)
1/2oz mid
60x 1mg generic Kpins
60x 2mg generic Subtex
45x chloral hydrate combination pills
100x promethazine 25mg
tons of boxes of DXM cough pills
I'm sure there's a couple Valium and NORCOs hiding around here

and finally....
1.9g (added the weights of mg listed on pills together rather than using a scale so that doesn't include inactive ingredients) of 20 and 30mg brand name Adderall XRs

Damn that is a lot of Adderall.

Adderall is not available in Denmark. But from dark web market places I know that Adderall costs A LOT. It seems more expensive than oxycontin sometimes. Do you get it on prescription or?
Is adderall really so expensive on the streets in the US as it is on the dark web?

Damn that is a lot of Adderall.

Adderall is not available in Denmark. But from dark web market places I know that Adderall costs A LOT. It seems more expensive than oxycontin sometimes. Do you get it on prescription or?
Is adderall really so expensive on the streets in the US as it is on the dark web?

Those are from a couple old scripts I got filled right before I switched to the REALLY good shit (Dexedrine). It is pretty damn expensive on the streets here (especially if you have name brand). I'm honestly not familiar with the dark web so I don't really know how it compares to street prices here, but there's only two ways it sells for as much as Oxy around this area. First is to students on college campuses, especially if there's some type of big exam coming up. The second is if there's a temporary shortage of meth in the area, tweakers will pay anything for it if they can't get meth. (This was just based on common sense and what I've been told, I've never sold Adderall or any type of drug.)

I need help i have a roxy 30 i tried breaking it in half and it wouldnt so i cut it open and theyre is a solid white chunk in the middle of it. Its a blue m 30 NEVER have i had this happen!!!! Anyone have this happen or know what the fuck it could be????

^ Welcome to the forum but this isn't the right place to ask.

+I have no idea what to tell you, or I'd try to help.

1.5g #3 heroin
.4 crack
1200mgs gabapentin

this'll be the first time i;ve combined gaba with heroin, taken 600mgs gaba already and just smoked .1mgs of heroin - doesn't feel any different though, how much more gaba would you guys recommend?

I need help i have a roxy 30 i tried breaking it in half and it wouldnt so i cut it open and theyre is a solid white chunk in the middle of it. Its a blue m 30 NEVER have i had this happen!!!! Anyone have this happen or know what the fuck it could be????

forgive me if i'm mistaken, but this sounds kinda like a drug identification question (which aren't allowed here).

^Indeed. Sorry. We don't know what's in your pills. Since it's a pharmaceutical pill, I'll allow you to post a pic... If anyone recognizes a roxy looking like that from personal experience, they can comment. ONLY with PERSONAL experience, not 'My butcher told my best friend's mom that his sister went to their uncle's pharmacy, and got said pill. (for example) - that is not first hand experience, and potentially wrong information and thereofore potentialy dangerous.

It IS a pharmaceutical pill right? If it's not, don't post that picture. Because no one will be able to help with that.

/E: On second thought, dont post a pic. It's not allowed, period. I'd venture a guess that it's fake.

Not nearly as much as I'l have tomorrow huehuehue. I'll update it then.
ATM it's just:

27x80mg OxyContin
~20-30x12mg bromazepam
7x60mg methadone
400mg 3-FA
350mg 4F-MPH
400mg RTI-111

Many are already on paper, scripted and readu to fill. Tomorrow this list will grow with exciting stuff. :)

Not nearly as much as I'l have tomorrow huehuehue. I'll update it then.
ATM it's just:

27x80mg OxyContin
~20-30x12mg bromazepam
7x60mg methadone
400mg 3-FA
350mg 4F-MPH
400mg RTI-111

Many are already on paper, scripted and readu to fill. Tomorrow this list will grow with exciting stuff. :)

60 mg methadone pills? Damn. We only have 5 mg and 20 mg in Denmark. So to reach my 120 mg I need 6x20 mg or a ridiculous amount of 24x5 mg.
I have however some 40 mg pills from Germany. 40 mg seems fairly normal in France and Germany. But I have never seen a 60 mg tablet.

I hope I can meet wit the doc responsible for the prescription of my methadone (When I started I had a doc that retired, and then I got a new one. That is one year ago. I have not met even ONCE with the doctor prescribing my methadone. That is wrong in so many ways. I wish to increase my dose. I think I stopped to early when we was trying the find the level of methadone I should have. Physically my WDs disappeared, but I don't think I got covered the psychological effects. I have an INSANE craving. And when I am feeling pressure from work or other things, I often relapse and take OxyContin or Morphine or Ketobemidone.

I allow myself to take some opioids in the weekend for instance, but ONLY one day and not several days in a row. However, lately I have experienced not being able to stop, Not long ago I took 120 mg Methadone together with 240 mg OxyContin for 14 days and during these days I added cocaine often (I went through 20 grams during my 2 weeks of summer vacation and that was cocaine of 85% purity. It cost me a fortune.

Normally I have set a limit of no more than 5 grams of cocaine each month and I allow myself to add another opioid to my methadone once a week. I have been able to follow these rules more or less for six month, but the cravings have been so strong that they have influenced my concentration and general well being.

Actually, I only get 60 mg Methadone prescribed from my rehab doc, but as he have not meet me I have found a way to get another 60 mg prescribed each week. I am living in a small town so the rehab center consists of very few people and they don't have any oversight what so ever. Therefore I get a prescription from both the doctors related to the rehab facility and they have no idea. One of the doctors is working at one hospital in the northern part of my region and the other in the southern part of my region. So I don't even think they know each other. They invite this behavior with this lack of control. Not that that excuse what I am doing. But that is why I wish to go legit and see if I can get my actual doctor to prescribe more.

Currently I can get by on 80 mg Methadone and don't experience any physical WD symptoms and I am working to get down to 60 mg as the absolute minimum I need. But this is actually also a good thing, if I go three days on 80 mg/day and then take one day with onæy 20 mg/day the next day when I take 120 mg they will work so much more than usual.

Last edited:
60 mg methadone pills? Damn. We only have 5 mg and 20 mg in Denmark. So to reach my 120 mg I need 6x20 mg or a ridiculous amount of 24x5 mg.
I have however some 40 mg pills from Germany. 40 mg seems fairly normal in France and Germany. But I have never seen a 60 mg tablet.

i've never seen a methadone tablet, period. i think the NHS just uses the liquid.
are the effects any different?

High grade hash oil
A lot of shitty brick weed
The usual kratom
Changa (DMT)
A tab or 2 of LSD
A pouch of tobacco
Some alprazolam, probably a single pill

My stash is quite small at the moment.

I hope I can meet wit the doc responsible for the prescription of my methadone (When I started I had a doc that retired, and then I got a new one. That is one year ago. I have not met even ONCE with the doctor prescribing my methadone. That is wrong in so many ways. I wish to increase my dose. I think I stopped to early when we was trying the find the level of methadone I should have. Physically my WDs disappeared, but I don't think I got covered the psychological effects. I have an INSANE craving. And when I am feeling pressure from work or other things, I often relapse and take OxyContin or Morphine or Ketobemidone.

I allow myself to take some opioids in the weekend for instance, but ONLY one day and not several days in a row. However, lately I have experienced not being able to stop, Not long ago I took 120 mg Methadone together with 240 mg OxyContin for 14 days and during these days I added cocaine often (I went through 20 grams during my 2 weeks of summer vacation and that was cocaine of 85% purity. It cost me a fortune.

Normally I have set a limit of no more than 5 grams of cocaine each month and I allow myself to add another opioid to my methadone once a week. I have been able to follow these rules more or less for six month, but the cravings have been so strong that they have influenced my concentration and general well being.

Actually, I only get 60 mg Methadone prescribed from my rehab doc, but as he have not meet me I have found a way to get another 60 mg prescribed each week. I am living in a small town so the rehab center consists of very few people and they don't have any oversight what so ever. Therefore I get a prescription from both the doctors related to the rehab facility and they have no idea. One of the doctors is working at one hospital in the northern part of my region and the other in the southern part of my region. So I don't even think they know each other. They invite this behavior with this lack of control. Not that that excuse what I am doing. But that is why I wish to go legit and see if I can get my actual doctor to prescribe more.

Currently I can get by on 80 mg Methadone and don't experience any physical WD symptoms and I am working to get down to 60 mg as the absolute minimum I need. But this is actually also a good thing, if I go three days on 80 mg/day and then take one day with onæy 20 mg/day the next day when I take 120 mg they will work so much more than usual.

They aren't made by any pharm. company, but pharmacies can order methadone, and make capsules of whichever dose is on a person's script. Goes up to at least 110mg per capsule (Which is the most I've known there to be in a single capsule).

Okay, So in you get a capsulre with powder in. Do your country avoid liquid methadine all together?

Mine comes in pressed tablets of 20 mg (the substitution ones). I have seen that the pharmecy take them plastic pill glas thingy with 1000x20, I wouldn'r mind getting my hands on one of those :D

Holy shit, I just came across 40mg methadone wafers.. FUCK YA.
Exactly like the ones in my current avatar..

I havn't seen these things in a couple years at least.. super fucking excited.

Add #45 Methadone 40mg to my stash.. WHOOP

QUESTION:

I came across a guy with 50mcg/hour fentanyl patches..

He wants to trade with me.. He wants 2 Roxy 30s for each patch.. WORTH IT OR NO?

I think it is, due to my tolerance.. I need these strong opiates.. Heroin/Methadone/Opana type strength opiates..

Would you guys do the trade?

I think it is a very good trade for you.These patches are extremely expensive. I have had 100mcg/hour patches that I used as the patches are meant for, on the skin, You are not high and euphoric in all three days. Damm they are powerful. My tolerance is not as high as yours but as you know from my posts is it very high. And I was so veru sedated. I think that 100 mch/hour patch might have been close to what I can handle as I also took 120 mg Methadone etc. One of my friends who also have opiate tolerance had to remove his because he was nauseous and felt bad (Unforgiveable waste of good opioids).

They patches are (or were for me) most euphoric around the 8th hours after I put the patch on. It take 8 hours to build up to the maximal amount of fentanyl in your blood. But from time to time the euphoria would just come back. Funny enough it happened on most of the mornings I woke up.

I was so stoned, however, that I at one point were close to putting on a second 100mch/hour patch. The only reason I didn't was because I wanted to place it where the other already were. So write down you have taken one, the time you took it on, and the time if is finish (if you intend to use them this way).

While I took that I took tramadol, methadone and oxycodone. But I don't know if they actually where able to bind on the opiat receptors. One thing is sure, I did not get as much effects out of them as normal, but that can be due to a number of variables.
But heroin should probably be able to bind to opiat recepters no matter the amount of Fentanyl.

Do you want to eat small chunks or the patch or smoke them or are you gonna use the as they are supossed to.

WARNING! for everyibe else (and for you :) ) It is extremely dangerous to use fentanyl patches if you have a low tolrance. Fentanyl is so potent that the line between euphoria and death can be a few mcg apart. So find simething else to use unless you have a very high tolerance. And you should not eat small cumps or smoke them either, you will have no idea how much fentanyl enters your system if you goes down that road. Even heroin users that have been addicts for 10+ years die from smoking the patches

Okay, So in you get a capsulre with powder in. Do your country avoid liquid methadine all together?

Mine comes in pressed tablets of 20 mg (the substitution ones). I have seen that the pharmecy take them plastic pill glas thingy with 1000x20, I wouldn'r mind getting my hands on one of those :D
In rehabs (at least the one I've been to) and Methadone clinics (Only know of one, but I'm sure there are more of 'em) they use the liquid. Doctors who took an extra course that allows them to rx custom amounts, give you scripted 'done which is always powder in caps made by pharmacists.

My stash is rediculous atm. I took to much during my vacation

100x5 mg Methadone
18x20 mg Methadone (I am picking up my script saturday)
30x120 mg OxyContin
78x10 mg OxyNorm (IR oxycodone)
12x5 mg+25mg Ketogan (10mg Ketobemidone and 50 mg Dimethylaminodiphenylbuten)
8x10 mg+50 mg Ketogan suppositories (10mg Ketobemidone and 50 mg Dimethylaminodiphenylbuten)
4x ampuls 1ml Ketorax - Injectable Ketobemidone 5mg/ml (I can collect some another place but there is very few left, injectable Ketobemidone is no longer available in Denmark :/)
45x30mg IR Morphine
4 gram purified cocaine (~95% purity)
5 gram Amphetamine Sulfate (as long as I can keep it dry it is so potent that it is the closest you get to pharmaceutical amphetamine)
1 gram Ketamine
100x75mg Pregabalin
100x150mg Pregabalin
100x6 mg Bromazepam
100x2 mg Clonazepam
Around 30x1mg Alprazolam
An unknown amount of Etizolam powder

Today I can add the following research chemicals to my stash. Thw only think that I KNOW I like is the RC benzo's.

100x250mcg Clonazolam blotters
50x250mch Flubromazolam blotters
250 mg Nifoxipam powder (this compund - as is also the case with Etizolam - works very different for me than regular benzo's, and sometimes I experience euphoria as well that can be compared to morphine euphoria.
100x2 mg Etizolam blotters
1 gram 3-FA
1 gram 3-FMA
1 hram 4F-MPH
1 gram 4-FA
1 gram 6-APB
1 gram Ethylphenidate
3x125ug 1P-LSD
250mg 2-C-B-Fly
10x800ug Butyrfentanyl blotters
250mg 3-MeO-PCP
3 gram Deschloroketamine
(my regular supply of Ketamine is running low, and the usual guy I get from does not have Ketamine atm. It some THE best ketamine I have ever tried in my life what he supplies me. Therefore it should be very pure and this make me reluctant to change dealer as they might sell me shit). I know this Deschloroketamine is top quality. The vendor has their own lap where they produce different things, but also check that every new batch they get is was it is supposed to be and the quality in above average. There entire "branding" it a constant supply of high quality products and that the customers get exactly what he orders.

And regulars drugs:
20 gram Cocaine
10 gram Amphetamine Sulfate
Very pure amph, totally white and absolutely no smell (almost of pharmeceutical grade quality). Good amph IS NOT made from speed paste. Speed paste is a waste of money in my opinion, Very pure Amphetamine Sulfate, Dexamphetamine, Lisdexamphtamine or Adderall is MAGNITUDES better.
90x2,5mg Dexamphetamine
30x2 mg Flunitrazepam
98x80mg OxyContin (6th of August)
98x120mg OxyContin (6th of August)
98x10mg OxyNorm (IR oxycodone - also 6th of August)
100x30mg IR Morphine (6th of August)
100x100mg Tramadol
100X200mg Tramadol
200X50 mg Tramadol
50x40 mg OxyContin
I already picked these up yesterday, so that should keep me good until the 6th of Aigust.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.