• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs do you have in your stash? v. Drug stockpiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly have a BUNCH LOADS of GREAT drugs.

including..

Blue Dream strain Cannabis, 3.5g (CI)
Heroin, Black tar, 2.7g (CI)
Methadone, 90mg daily (CII)
Morphine 60mg, 200+ (CII)
Morphine 30mg, 50+ (CII)
Oxycodone 15mg, 48+ (CII)
Norco 10/325, 150+ (CII)
Tramadol 150mg ER, 30+ (CIV)
Clonazepam 1mg, 60/month (CIV)
Lorazepam 2mg, 60/month (CIV)
Temazepam 22.5mg, 25+ (CIV)
Diazepam 10mg, 140+ (CIV)
Alprazolam 1mg, 70+ (CIV)
Carisoprodol 350mg, 50+ (CIV)
Promethazine 25mg, 120/month
Hydroxyzine 25mg, 120/month
Gabapentin 300mg, 90/month
Metformin 500mg, 120+
Loperamide 2mg, 300+ (OTC)
Depekote 250mg, 60/month
Loratadine 10mg, 125+ (OTC)
Ibuprofen 600mg, 260+ (OTC)
Naproxen 500mg, 140+ (OTC)

This is just what Know I have in my head..
im sure I have more stuff too list but I'll finish that later.. I don't want to have a page long post.. LOL

Extremely jealous of your stash! 2.7g of BTH? I would be in love. I can only get ECP around here now but the aesthetic of black tar is so amazing lol.

Also, Blue Dream is one of my favourite strains. You must be enjoying that shit.

OT:
+a case of craft beers

Yeah.
I fucking LOVE BTH.
Ive never had H in powder form.
Thats a gift to me because I HATE snorting ANY DRUG on the planet, and I never IV.
Chasing the dragon with simple household items is extremely fun..
Foil, straw, lighter, and of course the dope.
I love the feeling it produces, of course. I also find it FUN AS FUCK to smoke it.
Ahh I love chasing the dragon.

Thats where Im from, BTW ;)

3g of MDMA, white chunks
15 hits of L
0.5g of K'

Weed by the week so its not in stash just on the desk ;)

But yeah going to big gigantic in NYC for 3/11 (lol just realized thats the name of my favorite band when i was a teenager) but im taking it all with me! Well not "it all" but portions of it all. And thats exactly why i have said stash so i can just go to the show for once in my life instead of tying to find things there or right before, awesome.

^Damn sounds like quite the stash.

I got 46 etizolam
9 grams of killer pot
9 cans of cheep malt liquor
20 grams of phenibut
4 grams adrafinil
7 grams l-theanine

And remeron, vistaril, bunch of useless shit I'm not listing. I've had better but I've had worse FOR SURE.

@szuko000 awesome stash man.

@Methacodone
I've seen BTH like once or twice, I think it's even more expensive up here cause it's so rare. I'm generally a fan of snorting which powdered heroin is great for. I love crushing it, busting out lines, cutting a straw. I guess it's sorta like that with smoking, the procedure is addicting (even though I'm not an addict).

You're from QC? Dooope! =D

I remember the old time I have a box with so many stuff, 35gr even more of top mxe, 100drop of acid , some good amph, kratom, 6apb, mppp, mdpv, methylone 50gr, 4mec 100gr, well police took all.. Now it much reduced : few mg of 5meo DMT 2blotter of acid and some kratom.. Miss the good old time

In college I always had great psych stashes, the only biggie I ever skipped on was mescaline. I'd have a few 2c and tryp RCs and some L, mush, dmitri, maybe X in a desk, all multiple doses. and consider it exciting but nothing out of the ordinary.

Since then I haven't been as keen to hoard stuff since any drugs I do as a (cough) "adult" can be bought in a store or pharmacy. Minus the DMT and diacetylmorphine...

20 hits of LSD
About 200mg MDMA (had a gram the other day, but friends partook)
A gram of cannabis wax & a gram of flower.
Cigarettes and I have a .5mg Xanax somewhere but I don't know where.

damn i was looking for this thread when i was stocked up.

down to just MDMA, 1p-LSD, kratom, valium, cannabis, beer.

@blank
Yeah man, I could see this thread being a hit when people stock up. It's interesting to see people's list of items in their drug stash, dunno why. Maybe I'm fixated on buying more drugs lmao.

@blank
Yeah man, I could see this thread being a hit when people stock up. It's interesting to see people's list of items in their drug stash, dunno why. Maybe I'm fixated on buying more drugs lmao.

there was one before. not sure why they closed it down. maybe DEA paranoia :sus:

everything i type here is not true i swear!

For the purpose of the thread I'm holding about 12oz coffee ;), 800mg diazepam, and about 6g of excellent pot.

This is what i have right now:

10g of white widow
1 tab of excellent LSD
~100mg of n,n-DMT
100mg of amphetamines
1/2 bottle of Jameson
1 bottle of pinot noir
1 beer
~300mg of ethylphenidate
5x2mg clonazepam
160mg of codeine
~100mg of S-Ketamine

My stash isn't impressive, but gets me going.

Tramadol, 2250 mg.
Codeine sulfate, 300 mg.
20 cigarettes.
10 cigars.
50 mg of alprazolam.

Got a few capsules of aMT from back when it was legal, saving them since it's a pretty rare classic psychedelic now.

Diazepam, clonazepam, and etizolam.

Some old pregabalin.

Codeine linctus.

Bit of the old dexamphetamine.

And of course a bag of weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.