• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs do you have in your stash? v. Drug stockpiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
about 3.6 or 3.7 grams of some fire tweak. that's it till tomorrow when i get reefer.

500 mg codeine i can buy another 256mg anytime though so it's cool and 2 grams of northern lights(the proper one) I'm just waiting until the right time to light up a spliff and play some ps4.

Nothing, Not good think I need to stick a few bags of H somewhere safe incase my dealer goes dry, not got a backup.

I have MDMA, Ketamine, Carisoprodol, LSD (on blotter), a bit of herb (Ghost Train @ 25% THC), and I just picked up some bischloro-modafinil (Clmodafinil or Clodafinil if you prefer)

Hmmm let us see.

Alzam
Bromazepam
Clonazepam
Flurazepam
Valium
Tramadol
Myprodol
Subutex
Gabapentin
Carbamazepine
Quetiapine
Valproate (VPA) aka Epilim

Ativan
Urbanol
Adderal

Keep in mind this is just my stash. Not using even half of it.

Last edited:
Excess Reserves | [Used as Safety Nets]
'Subs' in Case I Relapse & 'Latuda' to Keep on My Personor My Trip Sitter's When I'm Tripping Just So I Know I Have it!]

NOTE: |
Further Down I Discuss the Terms of My 18 Months of Sobriety. The way I view unacceptable drug use, for me personally, is that I adhere to a Philosophy that breaks Drugs apart into two categories |

NOTE ABOUT MY SOBRIETY: Please keep in mind that I consider taking Pleasure Drugs as being extremely detrimental towards maintaining my sobriety. Explorer Drugs, I believe, have real potential to help me strengthen that Sobriety; allowing me to mold it into something unbreakable. Therefore, I don't consider <Microdosing / Normal Dosing / Heroic Dosing> any Classic Psychedelic to be a Relapse.

Pleasure Drugs - [Def - Drugs taken primarily for pleasure. Also useful as a numbing agent for Psychological/Physical Distress. Ego Amplifier] Ex:
Explorer Drugs - [Def -
​Drugs taken in order to alter consciousness and perception. Used by those who truly want to explore the deepest parts of their mind and see things many never thought were possible. NOTE: They're a Double-Edged Sword - Good Experiences are Great and Terrifying Experiences Show You Unthinkable Terrors That You Never Could Have Imagined. Bad Trips can be eliminated or reduced via Set/Setting, Preparation, Eliminating Expectation, and Good Vibes (Preferably have an experienced trip sitter with you one who knows what they are doing!] [Ex:

A: Suboxone[8mg]

Excess Reserve: 100+ Films
Reason One: Being Someone Who Relapsed on Concentrated Liquid Kratom of All Things Last Time I Got Off Suboxone, I've Decided to Save Any and All Extras for After I'm Off Of Them. If I Relapse at Any Point in the Future, I'll be Able to Switch to the Sub Reserve.
Reason Two: If I Get Cut Off from Them Before I'm Done With My Taper I'll Have Enough to Finish it and Get Off of Them Successfully!

B: Suboxone [2mg]

Excess Reserve: [TBD - Just Switched to 2mg]
Reason One: The lower dose would prove to be a far more effective safety net, allowing me to switch to a much lower dose of Suboxone, making it easier to taper back off of it when I'm ready.
Reason Two: I've heard (And this goes against my sobriety but what can I say? I'm a sucker for research!) that once doses of Buprenorphine drop down to 2mg or lower, the Buprenorphine converts into a drug called Norbuprenorphine, which has a much stronger binding affinity at the mu-receptors. This means that 2mg excess reserve Suboxone could prove to be a useful pain medication should I ever get hurt badly enough to require pain management.

C: Latuda 80mg [Dose A], Latuda 60mg [Dose B], Latuda 40mg [Dose C]

Excess Reserve:
Reason One:
Reason Two: Saw a post on reddit discussing trip killers and one guy tested Latuda to end an LSD trip that he felt had been dragging on too long and said, and I quote "Latuda put the brakes on hard." This could prove quite useful for me as I can keep a couple near me just to have that feeling of security during my next trip. Just b/c I'm sober doesn't mean I'm never going to trip again. Remember, there are
'Pleasure Drugs' [Ego Reinforcing, Potentially to the Point of Narcissism] [Addiction Potential] [Overdose Potential] [Used Solely for Pleasure] [MAIN ONE: *Price to be paid*. All that pleasure a user of 'Pleasure Drugs' has absorbed comes back to bite them in the ass via homeostasis and all of that psychological and physical pain comes back in spades [I call it the 'Toll of Beautiful Sorrow'] and there are
'Explorer Drugs' - [Double-Edged Sword | [#ONE RULE - Set & Setting] | Approach with Optimism and Preparation | Don't Set Expectations | They Have the Potential to Show you what you Hate Most About Yourself, Allow to Observe it, Process it, Dispel it From Your Mind, and then Show you the Best Parts Yourself! | On the Flipside, Resistance Often Leads to Negative Experiences - Always Let Go! Have an Experienced Trip Sitter Who Can Help You Work Through it - Learn Meditative Breathing I've Heard it Helps! | Tripping is Like the Yin-Yang. On One Hand, You can Conquer Your Inner Demons and then Bask in the Holy Light that is Your Best Self, or you can Experience the Dark - Bad Trips are, in my opinion, different for everybody. What one may consider an awful and frightening trip, another may see it as a difficult experience. "Good & Bad Trips are in the Eye of the Beholder." It all Depends on What you Believe is Good & Bad.

[*Worst Aspect of Explorer Drugs* - *Terrifying Experience*] - Do Not EVER Underestimate the Power of these Drugs. I did once, when I didn't know anything about them, and tripped alone on an eighth of shrooms, it was the second trip I had and vs the first trip it felt like I had eaten 3X More.. First 30 Min of it (Climb to the Plateau) was what I would consider my only time having a truly 'Bad Trip', and that alone, despite the fact that it turned around and the trip was amazing, that 30 minutes of terror, made me vow to never take a high dose of mushrooms ever again.

|
;)* Tread carefully my friends! *8o|

Nicknames: 'Oceanic Conscious Expanders / Perceptional Amplifiers / Frequency Tuners / Truth Genies'] I would compare and contrast the two but last time I tried that my post disappeared. Maybe later! ;)

This is what I have in my notepad that I keep updated (every time I add or take something - this is just my backup supply, not what I'm prescribed per month):

PAIN MEDS:
**Norco:
-- In Stash --
- (6) 5/325mg ✓
- (14) 7.5/325mg ✓✓
-- Keychain --
- (1) 7.5/325mg ✓✓

**Vicodin:
-- In Stash --
- (25) 10/300mg ✓✓✓

ANXIOLYTICS:
**Clonazepam:
-- In Stash --
- (45) Teva 1mg ✓✓
- (4) Actavis 1mg ✓
-- Keychain --
- (1) Teva 1mg ✓✓

**Klonopin:
-- In Stash --
- (4) Roche Klonopin 1mg ✓✓✓

NERVE PAIN MED/POTENTIATOR:
**Gabapentin:
-- In Stash --
- (40) 300mg ✓✓✓

STIMULANT:
**Adderall:
-- In Stash --
- (80) Teva 10mg ✓✓✓
-- Keychain --
- (1) Teva 10mg ✓✓✓

This was fun!
Cheers!

got robbed by my own fucking brother two days ago so I'm down to like the bare minimum.
Thc:
2 - one gram 710kingpen distillate cartridges (cali-o and gelato)
1 - half gram 710kingpen cartridge (King louis og)
3.3 gs - gorilla glue
1.3 gs - Doc's og
.8 g - jillybean
4gs - random fire homegrown from my friend

Random shit:
4 - .5mg klonopin
5 - .25mg xanax
1 - 20mg adderall xr
4 - 300mg gabapentin

What I lost when I got robbed:
Half ounce of that home grown
4- cali viče full gram cartridges
19 - pressed (albeit perfectly) 2mg xanax bars
2 - 10mg baclofen
1 - tizanidine (forgrt the dosage)
And about 9 ounces of some legit Wockhardt10mg/ml codeine/promethazine syrup.

Also, weirdly enough, my gf's backup package of birth control is gone lol

I sound like the saddest of Sadbois rn lol

Went yesterday to stock up on my shit and for my girl and the known and unknown. Current stash

Bromazepam - Yes i love this benzo tho most dislike it.
Alzam
flurazepam
tramadol
Subutex
Ativan
Diazepam
Clonazepam
Tramadol
Gabapentin
Quetiapine

And a variety of weed strains...

Shopping list done :)

Went yesterday to stock up on my shit and for my girl and the known and unknown. Current stash

Bromazepam - Yes i love this benzo tho most dislike it.
Alzam
flurazepam
tramadol
Subutex
Ativan
Diazepam
Clonazepam
Tramadol
Gabapentin
Quetiapine

And a variety of weed strains...

Shopping list done :)

Shopping list? You got all of this without scripts? I wish I could find a local connect ...

About a quarter ounce of indica buds, 4x 2mg bars, 10x 2.5mg bars, and a couple hundred grams of kratom, as of right now lol.

15 20mg pure pharmaceutical. Morphine ampoules for iv. Yum. Feels better than street horse imho. The rush is quite unbelievable.

A whole bunch of different strains of Kratom
F-Phenibut
20mg Adderall
20mg Vyvanse
1mg Klonopin
And several herbs I don't use often or haven't used before like Indian Warrior (I have used that and it's good), Intoxicating Mint which I've had for like 2 years and keep meaning to make tea out of to test it out about I never get around to it, something or other Sinensis which I need to try again, Blue Lotus stamens which don't do anything, and a few others

Im really trying to be a better person since i just got a brand new full-time job with great benefits and im back with the love of my life who is currently asleep next to me.

But i do have:
2-8mg suboxone strips.
26-e65 (my all time favorite kpin imprint and the most euphoric) 2mg clonazepam.
6-2mg name brand (and not pressed) xanax.
3.5gs blueberry x northern lights
1.2g no name fire homegrown
.5g doc's og
48- .5g king louis og 710kingpen cartridge.
86 - 1g Larry Jerry Oil Co cartridges (mix of larry og, and cookies and cream)
72 - 1g 710kingpen cartridge (mix of gelato, cali-o, super lemon haze, and gorilla glue)

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.