• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs do you have in your stash? v. Drug stockpiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread always makes me laugh.

god bless you so called "addicts" who have a "stash". what type of addicts are you!? lol.

aside from script drugs, which are scripted to keep me away from the "real" drugs, I could NEVER have a stash. you could give me all the dope in the world and ill sit here and shoot all day till its gone. right now my stash consists of:

gabapentin
keppra
suboxone
xanny
seroquel

all scripted to help w/ my "addiction" and other medical problems.

the drugs I'd actually liked to have stashed - DOPE! just dope, dope, dope and more dope. stash me that shit, ALL DAY, baby!

kinda funny cuz I consider myself a junkie but I hate all drugs but opiates; even when I am out and someone will offer me a bump of coke or something, I am disgusted and look at this person as as "eh, what a loser". meanwhile I will head back home and get a pin ready. ha. thats how whacky being an addiction to dope/opiates is. every other drug is bad but opiates/dope is just fine. even weed, man. weed FUCKS ME UP! seriously, if I smoke a few bowls, or a blunt passed around w/ friends, I CANNOT DRIVE HOME! I feel I will get pulled over and get arrested easily, and thats the last thing I need since I already have DUI's on record.

dope is the only thing that makes me feel normal and ready to rock; only time the dope will knock me on my ass is when I mix w/ benzo and then I get a serious NOD! yes, I know its a deadly combo but I've been using for a while. and yes, its been said by many and many have still dropped but I still go at it and can keep w/ it. or at least I seem to to think so. I wish I hated dope as much as I hate the rest of drugs nowadays.

back in the days I was a heavy drug user, between GHB, K, E, Tina (crystal), coke, etc. but those were all my "party" drugs and I'd ROCK OUT FOR DAYS on weekends/weeks at a time at concerts and parties/club/afterhours, etc. I was a rockstar for a long time, man. until I went away for selling 80's. in jail, met with all different people and most were dope fiends and that was kind the downfall for it all; I BLAME NO ONE BUT ME but the introduction to dope is what led me to my love for dope. which is why I could never have a stash; I cants top till its all gone. esp. the opiates I shoot are strong yet ill still blow threw a G which usually will last a normal usually a day or two but will only last me 2-4 hours and by hour 8 I need another Suboxone to hold me off or more which I just cant afford.

a little pot
a little acid
a little MDA
so much kratom
a pack of american spirits

2-3 days supply of weed and rolling tobacco
5-7 days supply of coffee
4-5 months supply of diazepam with a refill for another 5-6 months

Hmm, a bit of the Old Mother Hubbard vibe happening at the moment; nevertheless:

~0.1g high purity SEA heroin (will probably be devoured by the time anyone reads this);
175ml methadone oral liquid (1mg/ml);
~0.45g 2cb (2 caps & 1 pressed pill);
6x 0.5mg clonazepam;
~200 x 5mg Dexamphetamine IR (Rx, so not really considered part of my 'stash' per se);
10 x 2mg loperamide (8))

Room for improvement, but better than nada I guess. Hoping to acquire a little more smack and/or some Suboxone before the week's out.

EDIT: Add 20 x 25mg doxylamine + 200ml/600mg dextromethorphan hydrobromide. POTENTIATION.

Last edited:
Liquid LSD.
ETH-LAD.
AL-LAD.
1P-LSD.
Sativa squnk.
Hashish.
3-MeO-PCP.
4-MeO-PCP.
MXE.
S-ketamine.
2C-D.
2C-E.
2C-C.
2C-I.
2C-B.
DPT.
DMT.
4-HO-MET.
4-AcO-DMT.
seroquel (quatiepin)
Cigerattes - I smoke :(

I hate ethanol and cocaine :p
Something tells me you enjoy tripping. =D

My stash has been heavily reduced by now. Most of the oxy is gone and it was quite a lot.. And not a lot of time has gone by. My benzo-stash remain about the same minus like 1 of each per day. I don't really use them recreationally anymore. Just functional.

Im gonna be in a world of hurt when I do eventually run out of oxy. I'll try to go slow with what I have left, but I always say that and it never happens..! 8(

Hehe yes i enjoy it together with my close friends, talking about everything between the grass and the skies! - I dont know if lucky is the word for it, but i have never been interrested in stimulants or opiats. Have tried smoking opium for a weekend together with hashish. I liked it, but im also very much into what addiction is. When i was diagnosed epilepsy 8 years ago - I had a hard time going through benzodiazepine abuse.

Hehe yes i enjoy it together with my close friends, talking about everything between the grass and the skies! - I dont know if lucky is the word for it, but i have never been interrested in stimulants or opiats. Have tried smoking opium for a weekend together with hashish. I liked it, but im also very much into what addiction is. When i was diagnosed epilepsy 8 years ago - I had a hard time going through benzodiazepine abuse.
I would say lucky is definitely a right word for it. Either one of those classes of drugs are so damn addictive and hard to let go once you get in too deep.

Of these 2 drug classes, opiates are the worst in terms of addiction IMO. Don't get me wrong, stim addiction is no joke and it can be as bad as opiate addiction. It's definitely more destructive.

But my own personal experience tells me that stimulants are the lesser of 2 evils because I've found that one can 'outgrow' stimulants. After a while the side-effects become such a nuisance that uppers just lose their appeal. At least that's what happened to me and I was a major amphetamine addict for a while.

What I've explained above is definitely the biggest reason I think opiates are worse than stimulants in terms of addiction, and then I've not even mentioned the factor of physical dependency.. So yeah..

Ps. Sorry for the off-topic post. But this is interesting subject matter IMO. :D I won't further derail the thread. Carry on. <3

Well seeing as you asked:

103 OP40's oxycontin
45 OP30's oxycontin
75 tramadol 50Mg
around 500 hydrocodone 20MG (straight Hydrocodone NO APAP)
around 500 oxymorphone ER 40MG (generics)
120 opana IR 10MG
a few oxymorphone 30MG
a few grams of some GOOD smoke

ya wonder why I chose the nick Opana_man?????

Well seeing as you asked:

103 OP40's oxycontin
45 OP30's oxycontin
75 tramadol 50Mg
around 500 hydrocodone 20MG (straight Hydrocodone NO APAP)
around 500 oxymorphone ER 40MG (generics)
120 opana IR 10MG
a few oxymorphone 30MG
a few grams of some GOOD smoke

ya wonder why I chose the nick Opana_man?????

Damn dude

I would prefer to not list the amounts. But,

Weed
Dabs
Mushrooms
LSZ
4-AcO-MET
4-HO-MiPT
Methallylescaline
DOC
5-MeO-MiPT
5-MeO-MALT
Clonazepam
Gabapentin
Tianeptine
Phenibut
R-Modafinil
Adderall
Vyvanse
Caffeine
Nicotine

Wish list: LSD, DMT, Mescaline, Ketamine, MXE, 3-MeO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCE, O-PCE, Ephenidine, 4-AcO-DMT, 2C-B, 2C-E, 2C-I, 2C-T-7, 1P-LSD, ETH-LAD, AL-LAD, ALD-52, Dexamphetamine, 3F-PM, Opium, Kratom, Oxymorphone, Hydromorphone, Oxycodone, H, U4770, Butyrfentanyl, Buprenorphine, Alprazolam, Diazepam, Etizolam, Clonazolam, Flunitrazepam, Triazolam, Temazepam, Phenobarbital, Butalbital, Secobarbital

~900mg methamphetamine
10mg alprazolam
150mg diazepam
60mg bromazepam
2g hashish
bourbon

let the tweaking and search for opiates begin!

Just a small amount of tar (less than half a g), about a dozen assorted benzodiazepine tablets, a couple zolpidem tablets (probably not gonna try to renew the script this time around...although I might, I dunno) and about 1.5 grams of weed & some OTC cough syrup. Pretty sparse at this point.

Well the thing to remember about my "stash" is I ONLY take them for pain and try to only take them as I need them I will not use them for recreational use because it'll really mess up my tolerance to them but if I can skip a dose I do just in case in the future I have problems getting my scripts filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.